DT_C's Videos (Updated 10/22) *Goodbye...*

Mr. Apex
I sure like how you came out of the pit lane and threw that heavy Merc instantly into a long, smooth drift around the first long left-hander at Apricot Hill. :D Awesome intro.

It makes the link harder to do, but TRi's done it in one of his vids too.

Hey DT_C...Is there any way you can find more servers to download your vids from, I tried viewing some other one's but I'm having trouble. It won't let, and the FileFront takes for ever to download.

...Well, I finally downloaded the Vid...Gotta say, it was dissapointing at first cause I didn't see any Honda's. I thought I'd see them at first since I hear you're a big S2K Fan. But...When I saw the "I <3 My Honda" Sticker, I was very happy. Nice video overall 👍

Me and my BF got a condo closer to the downtown area. Closer to the clubs and bars. :) Driving 15-20 miles home isn't too fun after you've been out all night. 👎 Giving up luxuries like fast interweb for neccecities like water, and bigass flat panel TV. ;)

nice video DT C. it was fun to watch, especially the honda part with a good show off drifting.
but I don't really understood if you're a girl ? however the girl in the video look likes a beautifull girl lol

Droptop_Chick
Me and my BF got a condo closer to the downtown area. Closer to the clubs and bars. :) Driving 15-20 miles home isn't too fun after you've been out all night. 👎 Giving up luxuries like fast interweb for neccecities like water, and bigass flat panel TV. ;)
Farewell, DT_C.
See you in next life (i mean when GT5 comes out). :D

I'm still up for hosting your stuff DT, my sever's been acting up lately, but I'm gonna have it fixed my this weekend. Hit me up on AIM if you wanna give me those newer videos I don't have hosted yet.

I play in a different way now yes. I'd rather party then play GT4 anyday. My new place is so empty, need more furniture, need fast interweb access, need huge TV w/ surround sound. Too poor now...

Back