DT_C's Videos (Updated 10/22) *Goodbye...*

Discussion in 'GT4 Drifting Videos' started by Droptop_Chick, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Droptop_Chick

Droptop_Chick

FR, MR, AWD, JGTC, Rally = The Life <--- New As of 9/04

65MB, so you can fullscreen it without it looking too ****ty...

2. dking

dking

You have to be wild to wear green....Good stuff dt....as usual. :tup:

3. Captain Trips

Captain Trips (Banned)

Well done! Excellent! Good job! :tup:

4. nissandrifter

nissandrifter

:tup: awsome drifting DT.C

5. venomGT4

venomGT4

amazing as usual! the linking at infineon was awesome. great job dt_c

6. Mr. Apex

Mr. Apex

Hot Stuff, DT_C! I especially like that left-right-left-right at Infineon(?) just before the credits... hella smooth and precise (always touching the curb with one front wheel).

It seemed to me that your steering technique has somehow changed... could it be that you made th move from d-pad to analog stick?

P.S.: Green M3 with green rims? :dopey: Is that Poison Ivy's car or something?

7. Delphic Reason

Delphic Reason Staff Emeritus

Good stuff, DT_C...

;)

8. amp88

amp88

Great vid :tup:

Good beat too, what was it?

9. rsmithdrift

rsmithdrift

DT_C, is your real name Verena Mei, by any chance??? Seriously, your good.

The life is a really good vid.

10. TRi

TRi

ya keep on getting better with every installment :tup: :tup:

11. Droptop_Chick

Droptop_Chick

Thanks for the comments, still trying to get better with AWD. I'm still using D-Pad, just further separating the XLink style and real-time style. The M3 is completely stock, I just needed a car to put those green rims on, so it's the Dankmobile...

12. KaiZen

KaiZen

Do you use D-pad or the analog sticks??

13. amp88

amp88

14. jayballash

jayballash

dam! thats some A+ driftin! keep it up!

15. KaiZen

KaiZen

I was thinking maybe she meant Control Pad.. It's hard to keep the wheels from looking like they are wobbly and always moving in the middle of a drift with the Directional Pad..

:dopey:

16. MaskedAveng3r

MaskedAveng3r

Props on the new vid & nice rims on the m3. When you said the m3 is completely stock, did you mean no upgrades and setting mods except aids off?

17. Droptop_Chick

Droptop_Chick

Yeah, just an oil change, rims and N2's...

18. Swift

Swift Staff Emeritus

Good STuff DTC. I enjoyed the life very much. Good use of camera angles too.

19. iJDM14

iJDM14

Heck yes...You are a really good drifter for a girl...Not too many girls I know like drift or car's period...Nice Job

20. Swift

Swift Staff Emeritus

For a girl? She's one of the best drifters on the forum period. That's just my humble opinion though. :dopey:

21. Ryosuke_Gumna

Ryosuke_Gumna

Wow, impressive!! Always good stuff. I love it.

:tup: :tup:

22. rsmithdrift

rsmithdrift

Thank you, I was going to say that exact thing.

The coolest thing about motorsports/racing is that it's one of the few sports that it doesn't matter if your a guy or a girl.

23. Boundary Layer

Boundary Layer Premium

well in the most technical sense it does.

Women typically have larger hips than men, and men have a larger ribcage and shoulders. Most women have a slightly lower center of gravity than men do. So a car should technically handle better with such a woman in it.
    I've hard that this difference is apparent in go kart racing, and is likely present in all forms of open wheel racing where women are a part of the grid. For racing series with heaveir cars, or a higher seating position the effect is probably diminished.

Of course you do still have top heavy women out there... god bless them :D

oh, and none of this matters in video games. DT_C, we dont need to know your measurements, it's ok. :sly:

what does matter in video games is motor skills (dexterity, call it what you will). Women typically have both gentler and more nimble fingers than us clumsy men. This is why many of the best welders out there are women.

24. Droptop_Chick

Droptop_Chick

It never really matters, but it does. I used to frequent CSCC events driving in SM1. When you get asked every run if you need an instructor, you notice it matters. Or when you have to work the course for another group and they ask you in a pretty belittling manner if you know what you're doing. And if you've ever autocrossed you know working the course is an absolute joke, a 5 year old could do it. Straight up, it does matter...

25. KaiZen

KaiZen

After reading that post by iJDM14 I knew it was gonna start trouble, or at least a shift in topic anyways.. even before I read the next one by Swift.

I think for most men it's a breath of fresh air! Something about motorsport is getting abit queer without any women around. That's why they have grid girls and promo girls to distract the guys. With all the testosterone in the air, if there were no girls to look at there'd be brawls all over the track.. :lol:

I'm sure all the guys would agree that sharing our passion of motorsport AND driving would make our relationships with our partners alot more satisfying, and probably add to the longevity too. If my girl loved driving as much as I do I'd have asked her to marry me long ago! ;)

DT_C, if others choose to stereotype you, **** 'em!.. Show them what really counts, kick their ass' with uber skills on the track!.. Fuel your emotion and take advantage of the situation (like the Sith.. lol ~ Geek.. Ed.)..

You it as your competitive drive..

Be you a man, woman, AI or alien, I want to win!

Be witty and cocky about it and you'll have fun, like the rest of us pure racers.. :D

26. MaskedAveng3r

MaskedAveng3r

hmmm... interesting, i just might have to try that one.

27. Droptop_Chick

Droptop_Chick

28. VIPFREAK

VIPFREAK (Banned)

[​IMG] Where's Vol. 1??

29. Droptop_Chick

Droptop_Chick

Go to the first post...

30. VIPFREAK

VIPFREAK (Banned)

okie dokie... cool... Complete set now! :dopey: