DT_C's Videos (Updated 10/22) *Goodbye...*

Droptop_Chick
FR, MR, AWD, JGTC, Rally = The Life <--- New As of 9/04

65MB, so you can fullscreen it without it looking too ****ty...

Hot Stuff, DT_C! I especially like that left-right-left-right at Infineon(?) just before the credits... hella smooth and precise (always touching the curb with one front wheel).

It seemed to me that your steering technique has somehow changed... could it be that you made th move from d-pad to analog stick?

P.S.: Green M3 with green rims? :dopey: Is that Poison Ivy's car or something?

Thanks for the comments, still trying to get better with AWD. I'm still using D-Pad, just further separating the XLink style and real-time style. The M3 is completely stock, I just needed a car to put those green rims on, so it's the Dankmobile...

Good STuff DTC. I enjoyed the life very much. Good use of camera angles too.

iJDM14
Heck yes...You are a really good drifter for a girl...Not too many girls I know like drift or car's period...Nice Job

For a girl? She's one of the best drifters on the forum period. That's just my humble opinion though. :dopey:

Swift
For a girl? She's one of the best drifters on the forum period. That's just my humble opinion though. :dopey:

Thank you, I was going to say that exact thing.

The coolest thing about motorsports/racing is that it's one of the few sports that it doesn't matter if your a guy or a girl.

rsmithdrift

The coolest thing about motorsports/racing is that it's one of the few sports that it doesn't matter if your a guy or a girl.

well in the most technical sense it does.

Women typically have larger hips than men, and men have a larger ribcage and shoulders. Most women have a slightly lower center of gravity than men do. So a car should technically handle better with such a woman in it.
I've hard that this difference is apparent in go kart racing, and is likely present in all forms of open wheel racing where women are a part of the grid. For racing series with heaveir cars, or a higher seating position the effect is probably diminished.

Of course you do still have top heavy women out there... god bless them :D

oh, and none of this matters in video games. DT_C, we dont need to know your measurements, it's ok. :sly:

what does matter in video games is motor skills (dexterity, call it what you will). Women typically have both gentler and more nimble fingers than us clumsy men. This is why many of the best welders out there are women.

rsmithdrift

It never really matters, but it does. I used to frequent CSCC events driving in SM1. When you get asked every run if you need an instructor, you notice it matters. Or when you have to work the course for another group and they ask you in a pretty belittling manner if you know what you're doing. And if you've ever autocrossed you know working the course is an absolute joke, a 5 year old could do it. Straight up, it does matter...

After reading that post by iJDM14 I knew it was gonna start trouble, or at least a shift in topic anyways.. even before I read the next one by Swift.

I think for most men it's a breath of fresh air! Something about motorsport is getting abit queer without any women around. That's why they have grid girls and promo girls to distract the guys. With all the testosterone in the air, if there were no girls to look at there'd be brawls all over the track.. :lol:

I'm sure all the guys would agree that sharing our passion of motorsport AND driving would make our relationships with our partners alot more satisfying, and probably add to the longevity too. If my girl loved driving as much as I do I'd have asked her to marry me long ago! ;)

DT_C, if others choose to stereotype you, **** 'em!.. Show them what really counts, kick their ass' with uber skills on the track!.. Fuel your emotion and take advantage of the situation (like the Sith.. lol ~ Geek.. Ed.)..

You it as your competitive drive..

Be you a man, woman, AI or alien, I want to win!

Be witty and cocky about it and you'll have fun, like the rest of us pure racers.. :D

blink68gy.gif
Where's Vol. 1??

Back