Duel, on DVD?

Messages
92
Has anybody ever seen a copy of Duel on CVC? they were gonna release it on august in 2003, and they cancelled it. Rumor says that only a handful got out, has anybody seen one?
 
Nope, would love to own that one on DVD, does anybody know who that truck driver really was?
 
some say he was in the bar, some say he never left the truck. Personally, I think Mann just went insane (remember when he asked the couple if he saw the truck, their first reply is "What truck?) and he might have just drove his car over that mountain and imnagined that everything happened. We may never know.

I've thought of writing a remake, do you think it would be worth it?
 
it is THE movie that started all car movies.

It's about this guy that's going on a business trip, and he encounters this mean-as$ trucker. THe trucker keeps trying to kill him and you never see the trucker.

its a real classic, you should at least rent it
 
For a piece of history, it was one of Steven Spielbergs(sp?) first movies
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
does anybody know who that truck driver really was?


Jesse? _________?


I think. You can see it in the credits.
 
he was just the driver, there was no actor for the charactor, I think... Have to watch it again, but my VCR is shot! NOw if I only had the DVD... GRRRRRR
 
I was the same way about Dazed and Confused, my video was shot but then came the DVD

I dont think the truck driver got a mention in the credits, bit like the dude in "Wheels of terror"
 
Yeah, an imitator all right

Dont think there should be a remake, just a re-release on DVD 👍
 
Back