Duos Team Event, it's over, as Roy Orbison once said.

• Thread starter Zolon32
  • 228 comments

Where would you like the final meeting to be held?

• Tokyo South Inner Loop

• Tokyo South Outer Loop

• Interlagos

• Three races, one at each circuit

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Sparkz_360 and Suts when we’re about will be
Team Sparkz and Suts AKA
S A S

BD7ADECB-D2B1-46A1-82FE-9667D71AC769.jpeg

FE6D63C4-5EFD-4418-B882-B77B012AB1A6.jpeg

D5B50A2A-97FF-4421-9552-9AD8BAB57F24.jpeg

:cheers:

Team Sparkz and Suts AKA
S A S
Sensational Awesome Signage!

FELLAS, I'VE JUST HAD WORD FROM ANDREAS THAT HE'S UNABLE TO JOIN US THIS TUESDAY. WITH SO MANY ABSENCES I'M OF A MIND TO DROP THIS SERIES FOR NOW AND RE-SCHEDULE...

PLEASE DISCUSS.

Last edited:
PLEASE DISCUSS.
Although it's a only a once a month race (which I'm not sure everyone realises) the numbers are dwindling for the current start date. So it would make sense to put it on temporary hold and reschedule it for when everyone (or more of us at least) is/are available. Might as well have a few more on track.

Go Andreas 👍

PLEASE DISCUSS.
Not sure you’ll ever get everyone on whatever date you go for? I personally think you get this championship done as a run of 4 weeks rather than 1/month as more of us can guarantee being around for a 4 week spell rather than a 4 month spell?
Once half term is out the way (2 middle weeks October) then I’m around all Tuesdays until Christmas.

However I liked your idea of having the team race 1/month but I know I won’t be there for the one in October. And yes it took me until recently to realise this is only 1/month!!!:dunce:

Have to say I can lap faster in the KTM than the AMG!!

@AndreasR Vote done!!👍

:cheers:

Not sure you’ll ever get everyone on whatever date you go for?
I think you might be correct Suts. However, I intend taking a 'different' approach to the scheduling of this series, which goes as follows...

@Famine @Venari @AndreasR @buybon355 @Sparkz_360 @Sutsagrd @daan @JockeP22 @IfAndOr @Team_SWE_1 @Harsk100

Firstly I'll mention the way the teams have evolved, which has ended up with Daan joining Jocke, whilst Goofy and Harsk were without partners. I hope that they are happy to form a team together (and a pretty quick team it would be too, if they can both get the time in to practice).

I really want this to be a strong series, because I know that we can all be fast and clean, the cars are belters and will make for very interesting racing. Therefore, I propose that we take the following approach.

There is no specific time limit to finishing the series. This doesn't mean that we'll still be doing it when GT9 is out, but that the scheduling is flexible.

That flexibility allows that, we will run these races on any Tuesday when at least four of the teams have both drivers available, and one* other team has one driver available. (*this will become two teams having one available if/when I have confirmation about Goofy and Harsk teaming up).

In view of this schedule change, the rule about the team in last place announcing the track for the next event on the Saturday before the race no longer applies. The team which is in last place will still decide where our next meeting will take place, but they will have to announce it on the thread by Wednesday night, following directly on from the Tuesday when one of these race meets takes place.

So, I am hoping that we can have the first meeting on Tuesday 16th October. BB might not be available, but Andreas doesn't have one of his Gr4 races that night.

Most probably won't know for sure if you are available that night, but please give me some indication of the likelihood of you being able to take place, and we can get this thing under way..

Cheers, Zo.

I´m sorry guys but my racing in the future will be very sporadic so I can´t commit to any Scheduled races :(
Okay Goofy, thanks for letting us know.

@Harsk100 I'm sorry fella, but unless we can get you a team mate before the first event we're scuppered. I'll be having the racing in a public room tonight, you never know, we might get a new member who'll join you.

Cheers, Zo.

You guys need a racer?

I'm looking for something to do... :)
I've raced with some of you before (if anyone remembers Nemesis-Reaper).

I do have a holiday for the last week in October though. - Edit, sorry just reading through first few posts, realise now this has no bearing on current schedule!!!

I was also looking at joining you in the Racers Reunited thread.

Happy to prove myself worth, sorry @Harsk100 don't feel you need to be hampered by me ;)

Let me know if the invite is open to either, cheers

Last edited:
You guys need a racer?

I'm looking for something to do... :)
I've raced with some of you before (if anyone remembers Nemesis-Reaper).

I do have a holiday for the last week in October though.

I was also looking at joining you in the Racers Reunited thread.

Happy to provey worth, sorry @Harsk100 don't feel you need to be hampered by me ;)

Let me know if the invite is open to either, cheers
I'm ok with that! I would be honored to have you as my teamate. :cheers:

Yay, :cheers: many thanks guys, looking forward to it. Its been a while since i've partaken in some team gtplanet action.

what sort of lap time round Maggiore should I be hoping for... :scared: gives me an idea of the pace.

I do!

I reckon there's always an open invite. Welcome back to the fold. :)

Hopefully for all the right reasons ;)

@Harsk100 any preference/plans of livery & Name... Team HBK is all that springs to mind so far, but i'm sure we can invent something more spicy!

what sort of lap time round Maggiore should I be hoping for... :scared: gives me an idea of the pace.
I expect the quickest to be under 2:15.000, but going that fast sucks juice at a very high rate. It might not bring the shortest overall race time...

Back