Duplication cars available

  • Thread starter Thread starter Craigos83
  • 20 comments
  • 886 views
Messages
15
Messages
Craigos83
All cars have now been accounted for, sorry.
 
Last edited:
i would like
2010 Tony Stewart #14 Impala

my psn is zoj 894
 
I would like the XJ13 pleasee

PSN : mert255

thanks alot :)
 
Dodge challenger please if you'd be so kind. Psn billyblyth
 
I would like the Lexus IS F ! Woo Hoo
I will add you and make sure I send you something in return
Anything you are looking for?

PSN: jetsfan100
 
friend request on psn sent. i want XJ-13. :)
 
Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08.
2010 Tony Stewart #14 Impala

PSN : wdesign73
Offer you "Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car 1967" in return.
thanks alot
 
Markux15 the impala has been sent to you
 
I'd like the Lancia Delta S4, if it is ok.

PSN ID: Akradax

Thanks and cheers mate!
 
Mert255 sorry I've given it to somone else
 
i'll and you Craigos :)
 
The xj13 has gone now, sorry guys
 
ive hit my trading limit for today. The following are reserved:

Dodge Challenger - BillyBlyth
Lexus IS F - Jetsfan100
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car - Akradax
XJ13 Race Car - Counter_Z23

Sorry to those who missed out, thanks for the interest though :)
 
Ill send the cars to you whenever it lets me! :)
 
Can you send me the Mini?
 
LancerEvo the Mini is yours. I'll send it to you when I can. Add me on PSN craigos83
 
Ill send the cars to you whenever it lets me! :)


Thanks mate, looking forward to the Lancia.

If i can repay in any way just say.

I will add you today, just one more thing, is your ID Craigos83 or craigos83?

Cheers!👍
 
ive hit my trading limit for today. The following are reserved:

Dodge Challenger - BillyBlyth
Lexus IS F - Jetsfan100
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car - Akradax
XJ13 Race Car - Counter_Z23

Sorry to those who missed out, thanks for the interest though :)

Cheers :)
 
Back