Legend cars & used cars

• Thread starter ace84
  • 8 comments
Australia
Australia
How long does it take for cars that are
"out of stock" to become available again to purchase in legends & used cars- I've been waiting for about 2 weeks?

Well, for Legend Cars you will likely have to wait a month or two for a car to re-appear. Sometimes a car comes available earlier, but generally you will see different cars every time.

In the UCD, unless it is/was a "Special Pick", it takes about 4 weeks for a car to come back. At the moment, PD appears to be reshuffling that rotation.

In the LCD/Hagerty's, unless it it/was a "Special Pick", or one of the 3 cars needed for one of the trophies (Ferrari 330 P4, Ford Mark IV, and Jaguar XJ13), it takes close to 3 months for a car to return in the rotation. Each of the "trophy three" show up roughly once a month.

In the UCD, unless it is/was a "Special Pick", it takes about 4 weeks for a car to come back. At the moment, PD appears to be reshuffling that rotation.

In the LCD/Hagerty's, unless it it/was a "Special Pick", or one of the 3 cars needed for one of the trophies (Ferrari 330 P4, Ford Mark IV, and Jaguar XJ13), it takes close to 3 months for a car to return in the rotation. Each of the "trophy three" show up roughly once a month.
OK ta, the cars I need are to complete a few of the "extras menu" but you can't complete them when the cars are out of stock- so it could take a long time to complete it?

OK ta, the cars I need are to complete a few of the "extras menu" but you can't complete them when the cars are out of stock- so it could take a long time to complete it?
Yes. You can add the cars in the Extra Menu section to your "Wishlist" and that will notify you - by way of a red flag over the Legends/User car dealer in World Map - when a car you have Wishlisted comes in stock.

Yes. You can add the cars in the Extra Menu section to your "Wishlist" and that will notify you - by way of a red flag over the Legends/User car dealer in World Map - when a car you have Wishlisted comes in stock.
Yes ta already did that, was thinking if the creators know you need them in order to complete menus why would they make them take longer to become available

See there are no "new" cars in the Used Cars or Legends showrooms today, not noticed that happening before (only been play five weeks), is it a regular thing? Thanks.

If you haven't finished missions, license tests, and the in game events, check there to see if the car you need is offered as a prize. Also, keep racing, as occasionally a needed car will show up in the roulette.
In my case I won a Veyron road car from the roulette and a 1990 RX-7 from golding the second set of Missions. I had already completed the RX-7 menu by buying the required cars, but had I not I could have used the car I won to fill one of the requirements. I also won my Huayara in the story mode.

Back