Dutch retailers just started selling GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter iLex
  • 21 comments
  • 1,764 views
Messages
1,155
Messages
gtp_iLex
I got a message from two retailers that my preorder was ready :D

Just bought my copy...
 
My preorder seems ready too, but since I ordered it online I'll have to wait for delivery. Probably getting it tomorrow! :)
 
My preorder seems ready too, but since I ordered it online I'll have to wait for delivery. Probably getting it tomorrow! :)

I just couldn't wait :D The guy in the store laughed at how fast I came to the store after he sent me the message.
 
Ordered my Signature Edition at Futurezone. But no news so far :grumpy: I would at least expect them to send it out today. But the day aint over yet!
 
Man i think Australia is the last country in the world to get it :(
 
16:47

17:30 i`m home, 17:45 i`l be at gameshop, 18:00 i`l be installing.

Time, ye art eh worth opponent
 
stappenplan??? geez why am i not in holland right now? should have thought about visiting the family to get my gt5 early :P
 
Man i think Australia is the last country in the world to get it :(

Actually not, the Caribbean won't get the game this week at all. I have to wait until the 30th for the game to get shipped towards this island. Will take at least 3 days then (probably more...).
 
Maybe it's bonaire, I'm in Curacao and we're getting it the 25th if all shipments go ok
 
Ordered with 12game.com, they just let me know they have delivery problems (they don't have GT5 in stock yet) and won't send out before tomorrow. Problem is there is a mail strike, but because of that they are sending it by courier for free instead, pretty nice of them. Now just hope they can live up to their promise...
 
Retailers in Belgium are also selling today. Just bought my copy (normal one, CE was already sold out :crazy:). It's installing as we speak :)
 
I'm awake (barely) after GT-ing all night long yesterday night.
One word: fanfrickingtastincredible.
It was worth the wait, best GT game ever, I dare to state: best racing game ever.
I'm wondering what the first week sell figures will be!

Had so much fun driving the good old vw van around top gear test track :dunce:
 
Got my Signature Edition yesterday at GameMania ... Superb!

It has indeed been a fantastic long night!!!!!!!!! YEAH!
 
Picked up my Pre-order Collectors Edition yesterday as well! :)
 
I revieved my pre-order from ShopTo today, cost me only £37.35, which comes down to €44. It pays to be patient. :sly:
 
Got my Signature Edition yesterday at GameMania ... Superb!

It has indeed been a fantastic long night!!!!!!!!! YEAH!

I just got my copy from GameMania.

~Rotterdam
 
Just got it, installing now! :D Wasn't even expecting it this early, usually packages come around 4pm here. Can't wait to finally play it!
 
Mine just arrived just now as well, busy doing the install...
 
Back