E3 2004 DEMO CAR PICS!! (304 pics BEWARE)

• Thread starter Skunkwerx
  • 220 comments
!!!!! MODS - PLEASE STICKY !!!!!!

5/12/2004
E3 EXPO - Los Angeles, California

(Sorry if some of this is rehash from other thread)

6 demo stations + 3 photo demo stations

304 Cars available for testplay. (ALL PICTURED BELOW)

This thread was specifically created to showcase the cars.)
Your seeing THESE pics exclusively here at GTPLANET.net first and anyone is free to do what they want with them.... just give a little credit back.

<<<< 05/14/04 EDIT >>>>
See the GALLERY here
https://www.gtplanet.net/gallery/gt4cars/

**NOTE**
I do apologize for the darkness of some of the captures. This is due to show lighting, glare and time issues. It was diffcult to scroll through 304 cars without holding up the demo station line tooo long.

The pics may be adjusted / brightened.... but not by me. This is the "mother" of anything GT related that I have posted ...... and for those who know me from the GranTurismo.com forums... unfortunately, this will be my last Gran Turismo media post.

I am officially retiring from posting GT related media and info......

Thanx for everything and happy gaming.
Skunkwerx

The V12 LMR eh? Nice to see the FTO LM Race Car return, I like that machine. Some nice cars in there. This was all the ones they had on display?

EDIT: Bah, I posted before you'd finished uploading, I have a lot more to review...

I can't get all of them to load, they're cutting out half way! I want the CLK GTR!

I assume we're all bombarding Skunkwerx's server a little too hard, it seems to be struggling - someone start mirroring things asap!

Cheers for Skunkwerx, great work man.

Originally posted by cobragt
All those damn cars! What about some ingame pics, like on the tracks, like the nurb :D

:)
I'll let the gaming sites give you HI RES pics of ingame as they most likely had direct feed access.

BUT I highly doubt any website can/will bother to give you screenshots of ALL the cars... like we did here. :) enjoy.

This is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The 3 cars that I wanted in this game are in.The M3 GTR, CLK GTR and the MCLAREN F1.:D :D :D :D :D
Im really happy. I cant wait.

Brain sensory overload...

Hope you don't mind I linked this thread over at GranturismoX... It is, after all, made of GTF members.

my baby is back the alfa 155 sti v6, that car is sweet. the most exquist racing engine sound you will ever hear, slap the gt2 disk in and see what i mean.
by the way any word regarding the B.M.W. M3 E30 1989 or 1991, that car is aawesome:embarrassed:

Originally posted by PunkRock
Brain sensory overload...

Hope you don't mind I linked this thread over at GranturismoX... It is, after all, made of GTF members.

Thank you...

I never knew where all the GTF people went off too.....

*Is waiting patiently for the GTP gallery, the Cox.net server having stopped responding about 5 mins after the first post...*

Maybe when I get back from Uni this evening everything will have settled down a bit.

Back