E3 2004 DEMO CAR PICS!! (304 pics BEWARE)

• Thread starter Skunkwerx
  • 220 comments
Just a thought about the BMW-Mclaren. I am unsure whether or not Polyphony have the Mclaren licence. If they do then we will expect the road going cars to make an appearance into the final game also. But if they don't EA will try and prevent its release. Notice it is classified under BMW, this is because BMW made the engine, but Mclaren made the body. EA still have the licence to Mclaren, but not BMW (I think). From what I can gather, it will possibly be a similar situation to that of the Diablo in GT3. Lets hope that Polyphony do all the paper work correctly this time and that we see the F1 LM, F1 GTR and F1 Road Car appear in the final. That would make me so happy. :D

Im lookin forward to the M5 concept. Hope they manage to put the E39 M5 in aswell and also the stock M3. I should be drivin the M5 concept right now but local game shops didnt have Prologue in.:( :( :(

They may both be real pictures. I've seen the background with the BMW, used with a Dodge Viper in the foreground. I assume that is one of the locations for the Photo Mode.

The second one doesn't look that good, so I'm a bit sceptical. But it may be real.

They are both fakes, if you zoom in on the BMW you can see that it's a cut and paste job, also if you zoom in and look through the windows, you'll notice that it's a different scenery than whats around the car. As for the Vette you can still tell it's cut and paste, but look at the shadow under the front of the car, it's a lot smaller than it should be. Thats because the Vette cut out is a lot larger than it should be and so it's taking up hjalf the width of the track and completely covering the Skyline thyat should be there.

Back