E3 2014 - Discussion Thread "The Future Revealed"

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 682 comments
United Kingdom
London, UK
Shirrako
e3-future.jpg

E3 takes place June 10-12, 2014, at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. The most influential people leading the most innovative companies in the industry attend E3 to see groundbreaking new technologies and never-before-seen products for computers, video game consoles, handheld systems, mobile and social, and the Internet.

f-e3times2014539589870016b114.png

Prediction List & Confirmed Games

ps4_banner.jpg

BEST OF SONY E3

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
The Order 1886
Batman Arkham Knight
Far Cry 4
Project Beast [Bloodborne]
Destiny
Entwined (New IP)
LittleBigPlanet 3
Grand Theft Auto V PS4
PS4 Virtual Reality
Playstation Now Release Date

NextGen_Xbox_One_Banner.jpg

Best of XBOX E3

Evolve Beta DLC Coming to Xbox One First
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Timed Exclusive DLC
Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op
Dragon Age Inquisition Premiere Xbox One Content
Sunset Overdrive Gameplay
Fable Legends
Halo 5
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Dead Rising 3 DLC
Ori and the Blind Forest
Halo The Master Chief Collection
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Inside
Scalebound
The Division on Xbox One: Exclusive Content First
CrackDown 3

Wii_U_Game_Banner.png

Bayonetta 2
Super Smash Bros Wii U
Pokemon Wii U
Kid Icarus: Uprising 2
Zelda Wii U
3D Mario
Fire Emblem X Shin Megami
GameCube Games available on Wii U
Miyamoto's New Project

(Bold = Confirmed)

E3 2014 Videos

Last edited:
That time again, where we hope to see some Last Guardian. Then, "hey, there's still TGS" :D
Haha yeah, i know the feeling. There have been hints that The Last Guardian will be at this year's E3.

Driveclub is 90% confirmed for E3.

I will add the confirmed games section soon.

Just so you know Shirrako, there has been a 'Pokemon Fighters' trademark made by Nintendo, could be the game in your prediction post?

The reason I believe it's fake is simple, everything on it is either confirmed or an easy guess, with the exception of those two subtitles. Not that I believe such a document is ever likely to exist anyway but the real thing would surely have game names and references that no member of the public would be aware of.

I hope we can see more on KH III. The tech demo for it last year was not enough to satisfy. Another in-depth trailer or some sort of pres are enough for me

Damn it! The live stream start midnight here in Sweden:banghead:. I guess I will watch it when I coming home from work. :crazy:

If not GT6 Premium or GT7P for 2015 then this will be epic fail. But I am sure they will show the trailer. It is a must

I hope they just show a teaser trailer of how GT will look like on PS4.

What Im really looking forward to is Little Big Planet 3 or whatever Media Molecule's latest project is.

Forza Horizon 2 has been announced and is going to be at E3 2014 without any doubts.

Mortal Kombat X has been announced.

Gran Turismo 7 Prologue / Gran Turismo 7 may be announced at E3/Gamescom/TGS so don't lose hope after E3!

The Order 1886 Delayed to 2015
Quantum Break Delayed to 2015

Only two games that are car related and only one confirmed. Slightly disappointed.

I am not going to E3 because I've been told there will be no Gran Turismo announcements at this year's show. Hopefully that will prevent the hype train from leaving the station to its inevitable demise. :)
No Gran Turismo.

Last edited:
Gears of War 4 and Halo 5 sound about right for E3 this year. Expecting Halo 2 Anniversary to be shown too. However Gears of war 4 or Halo 5 wont be out this year (2014) no matter what anyone says. Halo 5 wont be out until 2015 for sure.

Last edited:
I think it has been confirmed that Halo 5 will be coming out in 2015. What we're likely to see this year is the Halo: Master Chief Collection which has Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 4 remastered for the Xbox One.

Jordan said
I am not going to E3 because I've been told there will be no Gran Turismo announcements at this year's show. Hopefully that will prevent the hype train from leaving the station to its inevitable demise.

I think the E3 Gran Tursimo hype train and mass disappointment tradition will live on.

Back