E3 2015 - Official Discussion Thread "Experience The Evolution"

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 300 comments
Of of course! I'm still buying it but I just mean that although it doesn't have multiplayer I can't say I'm surprised because even the box-art screams 15 minute meeting at Sony HQ! :lol:
"Guys I have this great idea that will literally print money for us."
"Okay, what is it?"
"Uncharted. But all three of them."
"My God."

"Guys I have this great idea that will literally print money for us."
"Okay, what is it?"
"Uncharted. But all three of them."
"My God."
[Lonely guy in the corner of the room]: "Hey, don't we already have that Vita port coming out, Tearaway?"
*silence*
"...That's still happening?" :lol:

Seriously I need Tearaway news at E3, seriously. :(

Naughty Dog aren't doing the porting themselves. Bluepoint Games are the ones responsible for it. They're known for the TItanfall 360 port, the God of War Collection, the Flower port to Vita and PS4 and the MGS HD Collection.

Removing the multiplayer means that the playerbase will primarily be focused on the UC4 multiplayer beta and the full game. Halo 5's probably going to have a smaller playerbase compared to the MCC simply because of the content that MCC has.
I understand that, but the point remains the same. They saw what happened to the MCC and how buggy it got and don't want a repeat performance, plain and simple. The only issue at hand is how good the beta for UC4 will ultimately be. Obviously, since it is beta, there will be some bugs, but you will all saw what happened to MCC, and that didn't have a beta, or even a stress test as far as I recall.

[Lonely guy in the corner of the room]: "Hey, don't we already have that Vita port coming out, Tearaway?"
*silence*
"...That's still happening?" :lol:

Seriously I need Tearaway news at E3, seriously. :(
What's a... what's a Vita?

Please Sony the Vita needs games.

Naughty Dog aren't doing the porting themselves. Bluepoint Games are the ones responsible for it. They're known for the TItanfall 360 port, the God of War Collection, the Flower port to Vita and PS4 and the MGS HD Collection.

Removing the multiplayer means that the playerbase will primarily be focused on the UC4 multiplayer beta and the full game. Halo 5's probably going to have a smaller playerbase compared to the MCC simply because of the content that MCC has.
I said they got a third party studio to do the porting, Naughty Dog is probably assisting them when the other studio has trouble though, something we won't know at the moment.

-Platinum Games to announce new title at E3.
-Remedy/MS' Quantum Break to skip E3

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 to be revealed by MS at E3

Last edited:

1434065839-oculus-rift-8.jpg 1434066226-oculus-touch-2.jpg 1434066226-oculus-touch-3.jpg

Atlus' Legend Of Legacy for 3DS releasing in NA market this fall.
1434041114-the-legend-of-legacy-box-art.jpg 1434041112-the-legend-of-legacy-screens.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to:
Bethesda_Logo.png

Dishonored 2
Fallout 4

xbox-logo-banner.jpg

Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Forza Motorsport 6
Rise of The Tomb Raider

ea-header-banner.png

Mirror's Edge 2
Need For Speed

ubisoft-banner.jpg

Assassin's Creed Syndicate
The Division
Rainbow Six Siege

playstation.jpg

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

SE.jpg

Rise of The Tomb Raider
Just Cause 3

Rumored E3 2015 Games
Red Dead Redemption 2
Gran Turismo 7
Resident Evil 7
Elder Scrolls VI
Half-Life 3

I'm buying that game just because of how Tomonobu Itagaki looks :D

What though is going on with the Oculus Rift situation? I mean some of those games were still third-person and the recent MS demonstration just showed a virtual room with (presumably a Forza game) being played on the virtual TV...so fairly pointless I'd have thought.

I know that particular part was for their own streaming games service, but that just makes it feel gimmicky to me.

Virtual Reality is going to bomb in my opinion, and I hope it does. Long live couch co-op!
Well, is kind of the same thing that happened to motion controls.

Despite what people say VR has very limited applications (some of the biggest releases of this year are 3rd person games, none of which benefit from this tech), the things is hard and expensive to develop for, it needs to be affordable and a logical control input needs to be designed, not to mention addressing motion sickness to make it more accessible to the public.

I tried Oculus with War Thunder, then a few of the dev kit games that come with it. I only see 1st person games, along with simulation games that could benefit from this tech, but other games, like 3rd person and platform games and other kind of games have little use to it.

Watching the Bethesda conference live, Doom set to be the ****. Single player looks awesome, and... CUSTOM MAP/MATCH EDITOR CONFIRMED. HOLY HELL. I WON'T EVER SEE THE SUN AGAIN.

Doom is a generic FPS with nice map maker, Dishonoured is a CGI trailer right now and therefore means nothing, Some boring tablet game, Bethesda.Net is uneeded. Fallout 4 saves Bethesda though, looks magnificent. I score them a C-.

Pretty predictable from Beth, though to be honest, The Elder Scrolls: Legends is a title that I'm glad to have because I never really liked the Warcraft universe, and therefore I really don't like Hearthstone. The new information for Fallout 4 is simply fantastic. At face value, I'll give them a solid B for their first try.

WHAT THE HELL. Fallout 4 game of the year from here to 2077. Bethesda dropping nukes, who was expecting FO4 to be that good? And I got a feeling the best is yet to come.

Virtual Reality is going to bomb in my opinion, and I hope it does. Long live couch co-op!

I hope not. Conventional video games will not die or is getting replaced. VR is something I definitely like to try and hope it is really immersive. Like the player is inside the game by wearing the headset :scared:

I hope not. Conventional video games will not die or is getting replaced. VR is something I definitely like to try and hope it is really immersive. Like the player is inside the game by wearing the headset :scared:
That is what I understood of it too.

In the wake of Dying Light, I think Dishonoured 2 will look and play pretty much like that trailer (well, the first person parts :)) Now that will be a great candidate for VR.

Thanks for all the research @Ddrizle :)

There are rumours that Square Enix is remaking Final Fantasy VII for PS4, a full remake which may appear at the end of Square Enix's conference.
Didn't square Enix make a huge deal about simply re-releasing FF7 on PS4 with absolutely no changes? No way will they remaster it outside of simply porting it if the playstation-experience event is anything to go on.

Back