E3 2015 - Official Discussion Thread "Experience The Evolution"

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 300 comments
Just found this.... IGN E3 Bingo :lol:

E3-Bingo.jpg

WHAT THE HELL. Fallout 4 game of the year from here to 2077. Bethesda dropping nukes, who was expecting FO4 to be that good? And I got a feeling the best is yet to come.

Fallout 4 :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Didn't expected that!

Definitely is going to be the game of the year already.
Bethesda really rocking E3 so far with the preview videos. Those videos absolutely blew me away. Never expected anything like that for F4. Especially all the house and weapon customization. I can easily see F4 being a contender for GOTY 2015.

Hopefully F4 launches with very few game breaking problems and hopefully Doom 4 has a co-op mode.

Halo = Super generic

Recore = Super interesting. I want to know more about that one. Shame I won't be able to play it though.

No one watching and chatting about the conferences here on GTP this year?

And MS starts with a bang by announcing backwards compatability.

Whoa. Backwards Compatibility. Impressive.

Edit: PC mods functioning on Xbone version of Fallout 4! WOW

Last edited:
Holy crap, backwards Compatibility. I did not see that coming. I'm willing to bet people will declare Microsoft "The Winner" based solely on that.

I do giggle when they show a co-op play demo and play it like a SAS squad in Iraq, when in reality co-op games are usually like the opening of a store on black friday :lol:

Whoa, PC mods transferable to console? That is just...crazy.

I do hope this (along with the Cross platform play with Street Fighter 5) are signs that we can do more PC stuff on the current gen Console.

Modable games too, MS seems to be getting the idea of good marketing and good consumer practices this year.

(And now EA's chore ...)

Halo 5 didn't impress me as much. It seems they wanted to try and grab as many people as they could, instead of focusing on the story and human impact that 343i's Halo is known for. Not to hyped, but I'm a Halo fanboy so I'll buy it!

Backwards compatibility? Killed it!

Mods for Fallout 4? Nailed it!

E3 is good so far, E3 is good!

If Danger Zone is not in the official Plants vs. Zombies soundtrack, I will be severely disappointed!

I doubt PS4 will follow suit with BC, especially as Playstation Now and all those remaster collections are supposed to take it's place. But I would love to see them care about gamers for once and not make you buy all your stuff all over again.

Loving the fact Microsoft's biggest cheers goes to their last gen games.
Lots of people really like backwards compatibility, it's why Sony are pushing PS Now so much... but I don't think streaming is ready to keep up with the games being played off of hardware like MS are doing.

EDIT: MS are also doing it for free which is a big plus for them.

The Division looks like it's already received a graphical downgrade from that trailer... probably because they are about to show a live console demo and don't want people to start yelling!

Hyped for Rainbow Siege! Wow... MS is going to do games that are exclusives to specific versions of Windows? Complete BS.

Hyped for Rainbow Siege! Wow... MS is going to do games that are exclusives to specific versions of Windows? Complete BS.

No surprise really, I already got a little widget on my toolbar telling me to upgrade to 10 so Microsoft is pushing that Windows as hard as they are Xbox One.

No surprise really, I already got a little widget on my toolbar telling me to upgrade to 10 so Microsoft is pushing that Windows as hard as they are Xbox One.

Also got it. I'm happy with my W7... Making games exclusives to W10 is a real ****** move.

Lots of people really like backwards compatibility, it's why Sony are pushing PS Now so much... but I don't think streaming is ready to keep up with the games being played off of hardware like MS are doing.

EDIT: MS are also doing it for free which is a big plus for them.
Oh of course, but it means that their new stuff which they sort of make money off is less significant than their old stuff...and I'm pretty sure that for Microsoft that wasn't the point.

Still, if I had actual X360 games I would perhaps buy a XOne now but I didn't catch all the info on it. It only comes 'this holiday' (so Christmas) right? FM4 would still be the FM game for me if that 400+ total that came up in the FM6 trailer is the final number. Not sure if I know any other X360 games of interest, and the only XOne games I'd get at this point are the next-gen sports games, so buying a next gen console most primarily for that would be silly.

EDIT: Also how would its DLC work these days? If I did get it I'd want everything it had to offer.

Last edited:
NO! Leave that early access BS to PC. It's bad enough there already. Don't want that crap on consoles as well....
This is the problem with giving indies too much...

As long as it is actually policed by Microsoft, then I don't really care. That seems to be a push for indy devs to develop for XBO because of their restriction that all indy games had to have a publisher. By going this route, it is MS that benefits the most because they become the publisher of whatever crap that manages to pass the "greenlight" process...

Not too interested in H5 after everything that happened with The Master Chief Collection. As much as I have liked Halo, I will not buy H5 at launch.

Looking forward to F6 especially with night weather racing and 24 cars on the track.

The X1 backward compatibility is excellent news especially for free. Does that mean we can play with the disc, or will we need to digitally download each BC game we want to play? I haven't been able to watch any of the videos with audio.

Back