E3 2015 - Official Discussion Thread "Experience The Evolution"

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 300 comments
United Kingdom
London, UK
Shirrako
There was a E3 Predictions thread made a few weeks ago, this thread is about the confirmed games that will take place at E3, discussion about the announced games or games that are confirmed to be at E3.

E3-2015-Header-and-Logo.jpg

Conferences

Bethesda - Finished
Bethesda_Logo.png

Doom
Dishonored 2
Dishonored Definitive Edition
Fallout 4
Fallout Shelter
Elder Scrolls: Legends

Microsoft June 15 - Finished
xbox-logo-banner.jpg

Forza Motorsport 6
Halo 5 Guardians
Rise of The Tomb Raider
Gears of War 4
Gears of War Ultimate Edition
Dark Souls III

EA
June 15 - Finished
ea-header-banner.png

Mirror's Edge Catalyst
Star Wars Battlefront
Need For Speed
FIFA 16
Mass Effect Andromeda
Star Wars: The Old Republic (New)
NBA Live 16

Ubisoft June 15 - Finished
ubisoft-banner.jpg

Assassin's Creed Syndicate
The Division
Rainbow Six Siege
Ghost Recon
For Honor
Just Dance (2016)
South Park Game

Sony June 15 - Finished
playstation.jpg

Destiny Expansion
No Man's Sky
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Star Wars Battlefront (Exclusive Content)
Project Morpheus
The Last Guardian
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Tales of Final Fantasy
Shenmue 3
Dreams
Horizon Zero Dawn
Call of Duty: Black Ops III (DLC First)

Nintendo June 16 - 9am PT/ 12pm ET
nintendo_fullhori_redglow_logo.png

Xenoblade Chronicles X
Zelda Wii U
Star Fox for Wii U
Yoshi's Wooly World
Mario Maker

Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem

Square Enix June 16 - 10am PT/ 1pm ET
SE.jpg

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts III
Rise of The Tomb Raider
Just Cause 3
Star Ocean 5

PC Gaming Show June 16 - 5pm PT/8pm ET
pcgaming.jpg

Unknown Details

Livestream links coming soon...

Rumored E3 2015 Games
The Last Guardian(Happened)
Red Dead Redemption 2
Mass Effect 4 (Happened)
Gran Turismo 7
Resident Evil 7
Elder Scrolls VI
Gears of War (Happened)
Half-Life 3
Dark Souls III (Happened)

E3 2015 Videos

Check out the last year's discussion thread if you want!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/e3-2014-discussion-thread-the-future-revealed.307693/

Last edited:
Nintendo list is missing Mario Maker and SMTxFire Emblem. :) Both confirmed to appear in some way or another. I'm just hoping we get some fresh new IPs from Sony and Starfox/Xenoblade X news then I will be happy. :) Got a feeling Microsoft will 'win' E3.

I don't think Black Ops 3 will be shown in the Microsoft conference because a lot of the rumors seem to be pointing at PlayStation exclusivity.
Yeah I wasn't sure where to put BO3, but as soon as the games are announced I'll put them in the right places.

Just to be clear, is Nintendo's conference another one of those completely separate like they have done the last few times or will they have one of the main E3 ones?

Just to be clear, is Nintendo's conference another one of those completely separate like they have done the last few times or will they have one of the main E3 ones?
According to my sources, yes, however they will have a presence on the show floor this year with the Nintendo World Championships and all that.

One more thing, Fallout 4 does have some bite to the rumors this year. I'll let Yong explain why:

Hopefully, Sony won't waste 30 minutes talking about Playstation TV and other non gaming devices this year...
Looking forward to the press conferences.

Mainly looking forward to the first details of Forza 6 and a preview of their new engine.

Playstation Vue will get at least 15 minutes probably. :lol:
Hopefully, Sony won't waste 30 minutes talking about Playstation TV and other non gaming devices this year...
Looking forward to the press conferences.

Playstation Vue will get at least 15 minutes probably. :lol:

I really don't see who their market is for things like this... Espicially not at a gaming conference. Hopefully, the Morpheous will be included in the conference.

Perhaps Microsoft will reveal their own VR tech. Can't believe they'd just sit idly by, while this tech is releasing next year.

I hope Morpheous is a large part of the Sony press conference. Silent Hills was the main reason I was interested in it (obviously hoping it would be used with that game) but since it's been canceled or purchased by Microsoft (boo) I hope Sony has something up their sleeve.

Fallout 4 is no longer a doubt, it's going to be at E3 after yesterday's teaser.

Uncharted Trilogy announced.

Dark Souls III leaked ahead of E3.

Prince of Persia leaked ahead of E3.

Last edited:
Bad news. Those interested in the Uncharted remaster is going to be slightly disappointed. The Uncharted Trilogy will only include the Single player experiences of Uncharted 1-3 and beta access to Uncharted 4's Multiplayer. That's it.

Bad news. Those interested in the Uncharted remaster is going to be slightly disappointed. The Uncharted Trilogy will only include the Single player experiences of Uncharted 1-3 and beta access to Uncharted 4's Multiplayer. That's it.
"That's it" Sounds a little harsh, don't you think?

3 Great masterpieces for the price of $40-$50 with upgraded visuals and 60FPS.
I think the single player content makes it a worthwhile purchase, oh and I don't think many people would play Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3 MP if they could play the Uncharted 4 MP, I know I would play the Uncharted 4 MP to prepare myself for the upcoming game.

I was a little upset too with the news, but if you think about it then the Uncharted 4 MP Beta makes up for the lack of multiplayer.

Not exactly sure how that's a bad thing. Aren't more people interested in Uncharted 4's MP anyway?

3 Great masterpieces for the price of $40-$50 with upgraded visuals.
Running at 1080p is not visual upgrade, is just a PS4 collection.

Is just a bait to get the people to play the U4 MP beta and charge for it rather than releasing a free one.

Running at 1080p is not visual upgrade, is just a PS4 collection.

Is just a bait to get the people to play the U4 MP beta and charge for it rather than releasing a free one.
Incorrect, The Last of Us had upgraded graphics, running at 1080p makes the image sharper but that's not all, TLOU had upgraded textures and not just a resolution and FPS upgrade, we're talking about Naughty Dog, they actually put effort into remastered games, TLOU remastered is probably the best remaster on the PS4.

I wonder if Microsoft will release a slimmer Xbox One console. I reckon Sony will give PS4 a price cut.

I'm hoping for a new PS4 SKU, maybe with a die shrink or something. It can certainly be slimmed down but it's probably too early for that, as for the Xbox it really could do with shrinking down.

I'm hoping for a new PS4 SKU, maybe with a die shrink or something. It can certainly be slimmed down but it's probably too early for that, as for the Xbox it really could do with shrinking down.
I think next year is chance for that but this year looks like we will get a lighter PS4 with 20nm die shrink of the APU. Probably need 14nm to get power reduction enough to make different design a bit like PS3 Super Slim but hopefully better looking. Xbox One has a lot of potential to slim down at 20nm as there is so much space already at 28nm.

3 Great masterpieces for the price of $40-$50 with upgraded visuals and 60FPS.
I think the single player content makes it a worthwhile purchase, oh and I don't think many people would play Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3 MP if they could play the Uncharted 4 MP, I know I would play the Uncharted 4 MP to prepare myself for the upcoming game.

I was a little upset too with the news, but if you think about it then the Uncharted 4 MP Beta makes up for the lack of multiplayer.
I wasn't being harsh, and I do see why Naughty Dog did it. Halo: The Master Chief Collection's developers had one job to do, bring Halo 1,2,3, and 4 to HD. They screwed the pooch because they brought along with the singleplayer campaigns the multiplayer for each game, and as a result, it was the worst launch in Microsoft's history. They are still patching it seven or so months since its release.

Naughty Dog saying that they don't want to split the multiplayer base is just BS. They don't want to see a repeat of The Master Chief Collection.

EDIT: Can we add Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence to the list? The game is confirmed to be Western bound, but as of now, I am unsure that it will appear at E3.

Last edited:
I wasn't being harsh, and I do see why Naughty Dog did it. Halo: The Master Chief Collection's developers had one job to do, bring Halo 1,2,3, and 4 to HD. They screwed the pooch because they brought along with the singleplayer campaigns the multiplayer for each game, and as a result, it was the worst launch in Microsoft's history. They are still patching it seven or so months since its release.

Naughty Dog saying that they don't want to split the multiplayer base is just BS. They don't want to see a repeat of The Master Chief Collection.

EDIT: Can we add Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence to the list? The game is confirmed to be Western bound, but as of now, I am unsure that it will appear at E3.
Obviously won't list every single confirmed E3 game since the research alone would probably give me a headache, I focus on the more popular titles for now, but if someone could save me the trouble and list some games I'm missing it would help a lot!

Naughty Dog is already busy with Uncharted 4 and an unannounced game (possibly TLOU2).
They got a third party studio to help them make this collection, got to give ND credit for all the hard work, one of the companies that really deserve all the praise they get.

Incorrect, The Last of Us had upgraded graphics, running at 1080p makes the image sharper but that's not all, TLOU had upgraded textures and not just a resolution and FPS upgrade, we're talking about Naughty Dog, they actually put effort into remastered games, TLOU remastered is probably the best remaster on the PS4.
Naughty Dog is already busy with Uncharted 4 and an unannounced game (possibly TLOU2).
They got a third party studio to help them make this collection, got to give ND credit for all the hard work, one of the companies that really deserve all the praise they get.
Naughty Dog aren't doing the porting themselves. Bluepoint Games are the ones responsible for it. They're known for the TItanfall 360 port, the God of War Collection, the Flower port to Vita and PS4 and the MGS HD Collection.

Removing the multiplayer means that the playerbase will primarily be focused on the UC4 multiplayer beta and the full game. Halo 5's probably going to have a smaller playerbase compared to the MCC simply because of the content that MCC has.

The Nathan Drake collection is clearly just a quick buck job, it would be a bit daft to think otherwise. Any 'changes' will be minimum and pretty much requiring little-to-no-time by the looks of it. wise. Any 'changes' will be minimum and pretty much requiring little-to-no-time by the looks of it.

@Classic you do have to ask the question of 'why not'? If probably doesn't take much effort to do (in comparison to creating an entirely new game or IP) and revenue is guaranteed to be high. You'll have PS3 owners who want to experience again the enhanced versions of the games, you'll have the new adopters who haven't experienced them at all, and you also have the Uncharted die-hards who want to play the multiplayer beta for A Thief's End as soon as they can.

Of course it's a quick buck job, but it's not necessarily a bad thing.

@Classic you do have to ask the question of 'why not'? If probably doesn't take much effort to do (in comparison to creating an entirely new game or IP) and revenue is guaranteed to be high. You'll have PS3 owners who want to experience again the enhanced versions of the games, you'll have the new adopters who haven't experienced them at all, and you also have the Uncharted die-hards who want to play the multiplayer beta for A Thief's End as soon as they can.

Of course it's a quick buck job, but it's not necessarily a bad thing.
Of of course! I'm still buying it but I just mean that although it doesn't have multiplayer I can't say I'm surprised because even the box-art screams 15 minute meeting at Sony HQ! :lol:

Back