E3 2015 - Official Discussion Thread "Experience The Evolution"

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 300 comments
I have to say, this is the most impressive E3 I've ever seen. There have been some seriously impressive presentations and reveals.

The 3 Tom Clancy titles from Ubi made me laugh a bit though. How to overuse an IP..

Well, Ubisoft you surprised me with Trackmania, For Honor, South Park and Ghost Recon. For those games I'm scoring them a C+. Can't believe I'm scoring them this high :lol:

I actually think they did great. Lots of games, and more importantly, gameplay, to show off.
Rainbow Siege and Ghost Recon are looking like something I'll pick up.

So far for me I'd say For Honor really stole the show... if it weren't for Star Wars being too awesome. Can't wait for these two games releases!

Siege looks ok, The Division looks like Destiny, I don't think I like the open world setting for Ghost Recon (maybe it'll work, though, maybe they're aiming to mimic MGS V), I can't stand Assassin's Creed, Trackmania looked cool...

Oh but who am I kidding, these will all have mandatory uPlay anyway which is a huge negative.

@Terronium-12, So a Morgan Freeman copycat. The guy's a character trope of his own.

Those physics on the new NFS look so sketchy... I wasn't expecting realism, but it looks like there's a binary switch between driving in a straight line and going completely sideways. That godawful action camera doesn't help, either.

I had a similar initial reaction because it reminds me of how the camera leans left and right when you steered in The Run.

Then I read from one video uploader saying you can turn off that camera feature. Some other people also mentioned the excessive sliding was due to the fact they were showcasing a drift event (which may explain the huge camera movements). Let's hope that's true!

The Last of Us 2
The Last of Us 2
The Last of Us 2
THE LAST OF US 2!

Please?

Wait... A Sony conference starting on time? That's a first.

Last edited:
And we start with Shaun Layden, who sports a slightly Sean Connery beard today.

Well I'll be damned, its actually The Last Guardian. Well so much for it being vaporware.

Well its actually coming out next year so indeed its something.

So far it's a bit good than last years but all the reveals feels kinda dropped down after Fallout 4 preview. God that one was amazing.

Wishing for GT7, but expecting it not to show up.

Edit : wait... HITMAN ??????

Back