• s chassis

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Missles

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • JDM

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fun stuff tonight guys. Room should be up and running. I left early to watch top gear. I will create new tomorrow night and it will be a bit longer. Sorry for leaving early for you west coast people, but I wanted to watch top gear.

Redsuns Eastside Meet 6/4/12 Part 1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

East side meets presents...

7157223833_d9d47454ea_c.jpg

Requirements:
A missle (Duh)
A helmet and rollcage
A good additude
and a smile

Anyone who does not know what a missle watch this video. If you still do not understand watch it again. If you dont get it then do not join! :ouch:

Room opens at 6 pm EST and could last untill the cows come home. You do not need to bring the party because the party will be on track! I will have room number up soon.

I don't get it....

Perhaps if those cars had better traction and weren't sliding around so much, they wouldn't crash so often and wouldn't be so beat up...

Lol sry...trolling hard :)

Lol np twitch, I know you know what a missle is. You drift that big old Merc as your missle right?

I'll try to join this!.... that's if the lobby is still open after I get off work (9pm EST) lol...

Redsuns Missile Madness 6/5/12

Redsuns_Eric_DRP (Soarer)
Redsuns-Shadoww (R32 GT-S)
Redsuns-Majisto (Benz)
Me, Redsuns-Maveric (S14)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nice pictures mav! Looks really nice. It was fun and gangster tandems! I just hate when people don't listen.

Thanks Eric & Maj, look at our front tires in the picture from above. Sucks that you quit the video so soon :indiff:

yeah they got the same angle and perfectly fits together i had to go eat sorry but that picture is dope :D
and our mirrors i dont remember what happened to them lol

yeah they got the same angle and perfectly fits together i had to go eat sorry but that picture is dope :D
and our mirrors i dont remember what happened to them lol

They melted together :lol:

Was a blast guys, I wanna see some siiiick pics. Hopefully some with me in them. :lol:

Ill defiantly take pictures tomorrow gunz! Me and you had some nice tandems! What should tomorrow night be or just a normal meet?

4 doors sounds like it won. Also I have a couple to tryout so, four doors it is!

Back