easy money

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDMsportscar
  • 3 comments
  • 569 views
One of the early ways to get both easy money and a good learning experience is to run the Roadster Enduro. You need a stock Miata (any will do, but a second-gen car is a shoe in) with a virgin oil change and T2 tires. You should be able to pit every 10-12 laps and win easily.

It takes about 1h:13':00", it's fun, you win 100,000 credits and a 25% chance of an F1 prize car.

Welcome to GTP! Hope this is helpful.
 
Duke's way it the perfect way to get started.
After that. Run the German Cup in Amateur. Save after the fourth race. Then you can run the fifth, or enter then exit. If you win the Gillet Vertigo you can sell it for 300,000 + the 30,000 to 37,500 and 20,000 cup bonus. You can do this approx. 3 times an hour netting upwards of 1.2 million CR.
If you don't win the Gillet Vertigo, you saved after the fourth race, reload and try again.
 
I recently started a new game on GT3, and was going to use that MX-5 Enduro to get easy money and lots of money right in the start. So I did buy a MX-5 and got me an IA-license too. Then I promptly won the enduro, and to my surprisement I got the F1 car, Polyphony 002. However, I didn't want to overpower every race available for the F1, so I sold the F1 and netted about 300,000 Cr. So I bought and Lotus Esprit V8 SE, and beat the Amateur European League. From there I got a Gillet Vertigo. So now I had spent about 40 gamedays, had about 300,000 Cr to spend and also had a Gillet Vertigo. So you could say I was ready to beat almost any race in the game. A much faster way to get money than in my first game, where I first plowed though the Beginner league, and then Amateur league, etc.. I propably didn't have that kind of money even until 100 days in my first game.
 
Back