Elegance Automotive Guild - Remembering TurnLeft.

I just did the 1980 or later/2WD Racecar Super Lap with a Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05 and got Gold!!! 👍

Lap Time - 1:10.757!!! :eek: :D From last to 3rd place in the Friends Rankings!!! 👍

Cheers Smiley.gif

I just did the 1980 or later/2WD Racecar Super Lap with a Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05 and got Gold!!! 👍

Lap Time - 1:10.757!!! :eek: :D From last to 3rd place in the Friends Rankings!!! 👍

View attachment 392836
Awesome job...

I don't know why, but I just refuse to put any serious effort into those Super Laps. Most of the time I can get Gold on my first or second attempt. Of course, some events are considerably harder, but VERY often it's the first, second or third lap for me. Once I see that it says I've gotten a gold medal time I lift off the throttle and exit the room. Now, I know I'm not good enough to compete with the Top 100-500 guys...but I can't even be bothered to try and improve my time a little bit. One of the reasons is probably because I just don't have loads of time to sit there and do lap after lap - but yet, I kind of DO have the time...I mean, I'll run 20 laps around Nordschleife. That takes a LOT of time. Plus, I'll switch cars 4 or 5 times which adds in even more time. I just get bored with driving the same car, I think. I don't know... :( :guilty:

@ALB123 I like what you said about the 700 PP seasonal 👍 We just did it 2 weeks ago WTF!!! :banghead:

I was trying to do it with the Pescarolo and getting :irked: :grumpy: :mad: so I quit and saw this TT and decided to give it a try only took 3 laps to get Gold and 2 more for that score and I was :D :dopey: 👍 again!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
@ALB123 I like what you said about the 700 PP seasonal 👍 We just did it 2 weeks ago WTF!!! :banghead:

I was trying to do it with the Pescarolo and getting :irked: :grumpy: :mad: so I quit and saw this TT and decided to give it a try only took 3 laps to get Gold and 2 more for that score and I was :D :dopey: 👍 again!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Great job!! 👍 I was so frustrated when I saw which track the Expert Level Seasonal Event was on that I just exited out and re-ran the Intermediate and Beginners Level events again. I know I'm not the only regular in the Seasonal Events threads that skipped this week's Expert Level race. PD collects data on these things. Hopefully plenty of people will skip it, or at least only run it a couple of times - no grinding! - and perhaps PD will get the hint. I won't hold my breath on that, but a man can dream... :lol:

Great job!! 👍 I was so frustrated when I saw which track the Expert Level Seasonal Event was on that I just exited out and re-ran the Intermediate and Beginners Level events again. I know I'm not the only regular in the Seasonal Events threads that skipped this week's Expert Level race. PD collects data on these things. Hopefully plenty of people will skip it, or at least only run it a couple of times - no grinding! - and perhaps PD will get the hint. I won't hold my breath on that, but a man can dream... :lol:
Taking into account that certain cars suit a certain type of circuit and, the number of tracks in the game, a bit of variety from PD wouldn't hurt.

I like it, I played it when I had an Xbox.
Had it as a Father's Day present

I'm always looking for good driving games on the PS3. What I don't understand is why they don't have a Download Pack for GT6. They do it for other games but not this one and I'm not talking about 1 VGT car a month "maybe" or from GT Academy, they could also get rid of a lot of other cars in the game that are not being used, like the 10 or more Miata's and Skylines.

I could make a big long list of cars that are not being used and could be replaced with better ones.

I'm talking real cars and there is a lot out there they didn't put in the game or that came out after the game was released,
I'd pay $10.00 for 10 cars in a DLC, if the cars were decent. C'mon PD get with it and give us some cars!!!

I'm always looking for good driving games on the PS3. What I don't understand is why they don't have a Download Pack for GT6. They do it for other games but not this one and I'm not talking about 1 VGT car a month "maybe" or from GT Academy, they could also get rid of a lot of other cars in the game that are not being used, like the 10 or more Miata's and Skylines.

I could make a big long list of cars that are not being used and could be replaced with better ones.

I'm talking real cars and there is a lot out there they didn't put in the game or that came out after the game was released,
I'd pay $10.00 for 10 cars in a DLC, if the cars were decent. C'mon PD get with it and give us some cars!!!
I'm sure PD was planning on having paid DLC in GT6, but since they had so much trouble bringing us things that should have been in the game on day 1: Community, Quick Match, B-Spec, Course Creator, etc. I think they decided to give away the Toyota TS030, Nissan NISMO GT-R, Red Bull Circuit, Midfield, La Sierra, etc... It's kind of hard to ask for additional money when you haven't even fulfilled your end of the original purchase.

I have no concrete proof that things happened this way. It's just one man's opinion. :D

I'm sure PD was planning on having paid DLC in GT6, but since they had so much trouble bringing us things that should have been in the game on day 1: Community, Quick Match, B-Spec, Course Creator, etc. I think they decided to give away the Toyota TS030, Nissan NISMO GT-R, Red Bull Circuit, Midfield, La Sierra, etc... It's kind of hard to ask for additional money when you haven't even fulfilled your end of the original purchase.

I have no concrete proof that things happened this way. It's just one man's opinion. :D
Or they may be just be waging war on the other platforms, I think they are getting help from car manufactures to develop this, so some of the expenses are shared. Nissan for one has a lot riding in this, Chevrolet and Toyota have made Premiers of IRL car on this game, it cost a bit of money to put a designing crew to work out a game prototype.

I can see your point BG about the Miatas & Skylines. I reckon they're keeping the tasty stuff for GT7

Before GT5 was released wasn't we told there would be regular DLC's with new cars. This never happened & they concentrated more on GT6. All the new cars were kept for this.
Before GT6 was released we were told again that we would have regular DLC's but the same thing has happened apart from the occasional VGT car. Now GT7 is being worked on so will we miss out on new cars again?

Before GT5 was released wasn't we told there would be regular DLC's with new cars. This never happened & they concentrated more on GT6. All the new cars were kept for this.
Before GT6 was released we were told again that we would have regular DLC's but the same thing has happened apart from the occasional VGT car. Now GT7 is being worked on so will we miss out on new cars again?
I also remember seeing a video of some PD employee mentioning (for GT6) "about 1 new track per month...DLC" Umm...Yeah. That didn't happen. :rolleyes:
Exactly as you guys have said, PD & Kaz are very good at flapping their gums and trotting out all sorts of claims only to let us all down when it comes to delivery. Promise the world & hand everyone a free wall map. Tell you what, GT7 will want to have excellent reviews from multiple sources before PD get another dollar out of me.

That would be a lot of dollars for me. (see above post)^
Me too mate. I don't have a PS4 either & I'm not shopping for one at the moment either. I was just thinking about how much I've spent thanks to PD, GT in it's various editions, Playstations etc...
It's probably closer to $1,500 than $1,000. GT was the primary reason I invested in PS2 & PS3 even if I've had hours of entertainment with other games. I could say the same thing about my long-retired Logitech steering wheel.

Me too mate. I don't have a PS4 either & I'm not shopping for one at the moment either. I was just thinking about how much I've spent thanks to PD, GT in it's various editions, Playstations etc...
It's probably closer to $1,500 than $1,000. GT was the primary reason I invested in PS2 & PS3 even if I've had hours of entertainment with other games. I could say the same thing about my long-retired Logitech steering wheel.

I don't know how you ended up spending $1,500 on the PS3 :scared:, I think I paid my PS3 around 350.00 + GT6 $60 or $70 for the 15th anniversary version, I've played for 19 months with it, so it comes out to about $0.73 a day, less than a coffee, so since I don't drink coffee I could deduct that this was free :lol:. Or $21.90 per month, I think I've used it for more than that, but it doesn't mean I don't have any disappointments with it, I've got a full list, but I'm not sure there's another game I would have got as much bang for my buck as this.

PS. I do play other games but once I finish them they're over and have no interest for them, this one is still going on. :cheers:

I don't know how you ended up spending $1,500 on the PS3 :scared:, I think I paid my PS3 around 350.00 + GT6 $60 or $70 for the 15th anniversary version, I've played for 19 months with it, so it comes out to about $0.73 a day, less than a coffee, so since I don't drink coffee I could deduct that this was free :lol:. Or $21.90 per month, I think I've used it for more than that, but it doesn't mean I don't have any disappointments with it, I've got a full list, but I'm not sure there's another game I would have got as much bang for my buck as this.

PS. I do play other games but once I finish them they're over and have no interest for them, this one is still going on. :cheers:
Sorry, you've misunderstood what I'm saying.
The $1,500 estimate is for all Gran Turismo games 1-6, PS2 & PS3 consoles, steering wheel, additional controllers and, (time warp) memory cards.
Call me a loyal consumer if you like but all that won't convince me to wait in the que on day 1 anymore.

@RMan72 , I haven't forgotten you, not that old yet :D, I just have been doing my list in the order the things to do popped up, plus we had some major setbacks with the new model we are working on. We sent @Brewguy44 to go pick it up and he came back with this, it did cause a major delay, on the bright side we've all been feeling rather happy these last few weeks :lol:.
the_beer_truck_by_skyhigh90210.jpg

Call me a loyal consumer if you like but all that won't convince me to wait in the que on day 1 anymore.
I can understand that, I'm probably going to wait 3 days after before buying :lol:, the thing is I still have to buy a PS4, and I don't have enough birthdays in a year to collect the money, I'm going to have to do something drastic, or pray a lot, or be real real nice until christmas :rolleyes:.

I was able to get some pictures of the new project, even got one with the license plate with name and model :cool:.
City of Arts and Sciences - Night.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_1.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_2.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_4.jpg

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_3.png

@RMan72 , I haven't forgotten you, not that old yet :D, I just have been doing my list in the order the things to do popped up, plus we had some major setbacks with the new model we are working on. We sent @Brewguy44 to go pick it up and he came back with this, it did cause a major delay, on the bright side we've all been feeling rather happy these last few weeks :lol:.
View attachment 395004

I can understand that, I'm probably going to wait 3 days after before buying :lol:, the thing is I still have to buy a PS4, and I don't have enough birthdays in a year to collect the money, I'm going to have to do something drastic, or pray a lot, or be real real nice until christmas :rolleyes:.

I was able to get some pictures of the new project, even got one with the license plate with name and model :cool:.
View attachment 395005 View attachment 395006 View attachment 395007 View attachment 395010
View attachment 395008
Mmmm. Not 100% sure yet but my first guess is from the land of the rising sun 💡

Land of the Rising Sun??? Now that would be strange :odd:, my neighbor in front of our house (sun comes up directly over his house ) has an Accent (Hyundai) and some other piece of junk I try to protect my eyes by not looking at it :scared:, doubt very much that we would pick that, what am I'm saying, of course we didn't pick that :bowdown:. But if you want to place your bet on that I'll give you favorable odds, like 1 googol (1 followed by 100 zeros) to 1, look I'll make it a little more fair :mischievous:, 1 googol to the power of 1 googol to 1 :cool: :D, seem fair :rolleyes: ? You got more chances of being abducted by a space worm but I know you Aussie's never shy away from any challenge ;).

Land of the Rising Sun??? Now that would be strange :odd:, my neighbor in front of our house (sun comes up directly over his house ) has an Accent (Hyundai) and some other piece of junk I try to protect my eyes by not looking at it :scared:, doubt very much that we would pick that, what am I'm saying, of course we didn't pick that :bowdown:. But if you want to place your bet on that I'll give you favorable odds, like 1 googol (1 followed by 100 zeros) to 1, look I'll make it a little more fair :mischievous:, 1 googol to the power of 1 googol to 1 :cool: :D, seem fair :rolleyes: ? You got more chances of being abducted by a space worm but I know you Aussie's never shy away from any challenge ;).
Ah, ok then. I do like a cryptic challenge. PM to follow ;) :D

Back