Elegance Automotive Guild - Remembering TurnLeft.

View attachment 414419
Just in case BG gets out of hand.:D

Nice going Dan ๐Ÿ‘, I really love the picture :bowdown:. I've added to the trophy room and the art gallery ;). Have you any ideas for the next race?

That was great Spoox :cool:, I had to go shopping to find something appropriate for this ...
View attachment 414423 since it is a first time for this I've put it here but also in the trophy room.
Would it be to much to ask for you to tell me which drifting events you did with it.

:D, I've added to the trophy room ๐Ÿ‘ and the art gallery, that first picture is :bowdown:. :rolleyes: uh .. kind of forgot that drifting thing, I'll amend it as soon as @Gyro1780 gives me a few details for his adventures.

yes blue is the color, and yellow works for racing, but how did they get this ...
View attachment 414425
:ill::irked::ill::eek::ill::irked::ill:
:yuck::indiff::yuck:

Corvette Trophy Update
EAG Corvette C1 Trophy Room

Art Gallery Update (300SL + C1)
Elegance Automotive Guild - Art Gallery

300SL Trophy Update
EAG - Mercedes 300SL '54 - Trophy Room
That's what happens when you can't decide between blue or yellow and tip em both into the one paint tin :yuck:
Whoever disgraced that beautiful Alpine can consider themselves charged & convicted for Crimes against the eyes.

That was great Spoox :cool:, I had to go shopping to find something appropriate for this ...
gyro1780-silver-beauty-pageant-png.414423
since it is a first time for this I've put it here but also in the trophy room.
Would it be to much to ask for you to tell me which drifting events you did with it.

Yeah no probs. The events were the ones at Matterhorn, Tsukuba & the others have been removed now so can't check. Sorry :) ๐Ÿ‘

P.S. Thank you for the trophy:cheers:

Wow, good news, Tune of the Week :cheers: The 300SL gets the nod, simply awesome, have been waiting for it for weeks, they have been giving it to other tunes which the tuner have been gone for long time :D

Congrats on ToTW Mr. T! ๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations guys on the 300SL finally being selected as ToTW :) ๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations for Tune of the Week. Well deserved. You can see a lot of time & effort goes into EAG's tunes so it's nice to see them getting an award ๐Ÿ‘ :cheers:

Great job boys and congrats on tune of the week:tup:

Nice to see all your hard work and effort getting some appreciation:D

Thank you my friends, I'm still surprised, and for a rare time ... speechless :lol:.

Wow, good news, Tune of the Week :cheers: The 300SL gets the nod, simply awesome, have been waiting for it for weeks, they have been giving it to other tunes which the tuner have been gone for long time :D

Congrats on ToTW Mr. T! ๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations guys on the 300SL finally being selected as ToTW :) ๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations for Tune of the Week. Well deserved. You can see a lot of time & effort goes into EAG's tunes so it's nice to see them getting an award ๐Ÿ‘ :cheers:

Great job boys and congrats on tune of the week:tup:

Nice to see all your hard work and effort getting some appreciation:D

Congratulations, my friends! This is 100% efficiency. ;) :cheers:

Thank you all for your kind words and congratulations friends :cheers: It's a huge honour to share this moment with you all.
It was nice to see @Leoz96's picture got used too this time :gtpflag:

Awesome job you three! Two for two... Oh boy, that puts a lot of pressure on your next release! :sly: :D
Awesome job us 4! :cheers: 5 really ๐Ÿ‘ Every one of us put in time on it, and no-one's contributions should go unnoticed :) You deserve your share of the credit too my friend (and pressure :P), a Guild is only as good as the sum of its members after all :D Here's to better things to come in the future :cheers:

Ran a 1:49.337 in the C1 at the 550PP Pre-1980 American Cars Super Lap: Trial Mountain Circuit earlier for a bronze award. May not be the quickest around there but it's not a bad time for a car that's 136PP points below the required amount.
She's always a pleasure to take for a spin

Good work guys.

Meanwhile I've been a-drifting in the SL at the GVE trial: 3847.

Good going I got 3685 on my first run out with her.
Pair of show-offs :P I only managed 2,988 :( Good going gentlemen :cheers: I see @Brewguy44's put in a solid 2,445 too ๐Ÿ‘

Ran a 1:49.337 in the C1 at the 550PP Pre-1980 American Cars Super Lap: Trial Mountain Circuit earlier for a bronze award. May not be the quickest around there but it's not a bad time for a car that's 136PP points below the required amount.
She's always a pleasure to take for a spin
Are you insane :eek: Don't try it in anything else I want to be above you for once :sly:...Just checked my friend's list....:banghead: :grumpy:

Nice going in that GT40:bowdown:...you too @TurnLeft ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘:cheers:

Are you insane :eek: Don't try it in anything else I want to be above you for once :sly:...Just checked my friend's list....:banghead: :grumpy:

Nice going in that GT40:bowdown:...you too @TurnLeft ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
@RMan72 is in front of me by 0.652 :grumpy:, & on the other one he's again in front by 0.095 :banghead:, but one day :rolleyes:, yes one day I'll manage to butt him out of first place :mischievous:. Got @Gyro1780 just behind me in the one at Brand Hatch :scared:, wish I had more time and energy for this :D, next week I'll do some updating here, long overdue :eek:.
:cheers:

WOW!!! TOTW ๐Ÿ‘ I didn't even know we got it. That's Fantastic, I always said when we were building the 300SL that it would be great. ๐Ÿ‘

TC & TL said it all Thank You to all of you for driving and getting the word out about our little garage. :bowdown: ๐Ÿ‘

I've been enjoying the seasonal events lately ๐Ÿ‘ I only ever do them for the paint chips & don't bother with the ones that give a car as a reward. Once i get gold i rarely try again to improve my lap times.
Not sure i could improve much more with the Megane anyways. It still needs fine tuning. The rear sometimes loses a bit of traction in the faster turns if i get on the throttle too early & if i try to correct the slide too much it flicks back the other way & sends me off line.
The Pre-1980 American car seasonal i used a 500PP Camaro as i didn't have anything suitable at 550PP. I really like the muscle cars in this game, i just wish there was more of them :cheers:

You guys are hard to catch on the new Grand Valley East seasonal. Very good times :)
I think i was in 6th place using my Lotus Evora but couldn't improve on my original time. What cars are you guys all using?
Normally i don't bother doing these events again once i've got the gold but i was bored tonight so had another try.
Now under the 1:08's. I think i have about 3-4 more tenth's i can make up but not going to be enough to catch R-Man72 @ 1:07.254 ๐Ÿ‘ That tight left hander before the tunnel always catches me out. I've never been quick there. :cheers:

You guys are hard to catch on the new Grand Valley East seasonal. Very good times :)
I think i was in 6th place using my Lotus Evora but couldn't improve on my original time. What cars are you guys all using?
Normally i don't bother doing these events again once i've got the gold but i was bored tonight so had another try.
Now under the 1:08's. I think i have about 3-4 more tenth's i can make up but not going to be enough to catch R-Man72 @ 1:07.254 ๐Ÿ‘ That tight left hander before the tunnel always catches me out. I've never been quick there. :cheers:
What are you talking about :eek:, you're in front of me ๐Ÿ‘. @RMan72 and me are using the Miura P400 '67, @Thorin Cain used the NSX Type R '02. I might just go try it again with the RX500, just in case :lol:, first time I used the Dome Zero, got gold but I was left standing in the dust.

Back