Elegance Automotive Guild - Remembering TurnLeft.

Dude, she only brought it back in for a tune up View attachment 357494 That respray cost us twice:lol:

animated-smileys-embarrassed-48.gif

lol-045.gif

I thought it said she wanted it painted Purple
Head Slap Smiley.gif

After taking her for a blast around La Sierra with some friends on the weekend I put the CH's back on and entered her in the RWD Non-Race Car Drift Trial: Cape Ring South event and managed to get 4066 points and another piece of silverware for her trophy cabinet.

:lol:

After taking her for a blast around La Sierra with some friends on the weekend I put the CH's back on and entered her in the RWD Non-Race Car Drift Trial: Cape Ring South event and managed to get 4066 points and another piece of silverware for her trophy cabinet.

RWD Non-Race Car Drift Trial: Cape Ring South Event. Just did it and got gold with a score of 4,076!!! Another Win and a Trophy!!! I'm going to have to build a bigger Trophy Case. :lol: :D
Good going Gents :bowdown: I've not had a go at any of this weeks yet. Been off for a couple of days and I want to get my bonus back up to x2 :( I see you both went with the GSX-R for the 500pp TT. Why am I not surprised :lol: there's only two people on my friends list at the moment that haven't used it. One in the Stratos :eek: and one in the RX500 :rolleyes:. Thought I might try an S2000 or a Lotus of some description :D

I see you both went with the GSX-R for the 500pp TT. Why am I not surprised :lol:

I just did it to get Gold! I like this car but I'm getting a little sick of using it for every single 500PP TT it's the car everybody and there Mother use's :rolleyes: :yuck: :lol: I mean come on!!!
Head Slap Smiley.gif
There are a lot of other cars to use. Bet I could find 1 or 2 that would work. 👍

Cheers Smiley.gif

I like the car too 👍 I loved using it back in the early days on GT6 when no-one could get it to behave. I only saw one or two people use it before the update that changed the dynamics of the "Rear heavy cars". Now it's all you see on some of these TTs:banghead:. I can't blame anyone for using it, I think it's an awesome little thing and the sound of a Gixxer engine is like music to my ears, being as into bikes as I am :D But yeah, enough already :lol: I just wish they'd let me use my little Tuner S2K collection a bit more for some of these :(

Any news on the next car to be built from Elegance Automotive Guild? 👍
Yes 👍, if everything goes as planned we shall be posting it next weekend :cool:, sorry for the delay we've all been so busy with so many projects plus we had a change of plan :eek: for our second one that threw us off a bit. It's more than 70% completed, just have a lot of writing to do :crazy:. We lose a lot of time by being in different time zones and waiting for answers, but it's well worth it, it's the price to pay for doing a collaborative project like this. As soon as I have more news I will post it here. :cheers:

I just finally got a chance to drive your C1. I am in awe at how good and balanced it is. I am in even more love with the level of detail that you guys have gone into about all of the parts that are replicated. I won the 400pp seasonal at grand valley with it. It drives so well. I will put up some photos later. I also took it to the drift trial at cape ring and first time out, I did 4,508 points. The next run was 5,715, which beat my previous best score. It's really fantastic and can't wait to see what's next.

image_17.jpg

I just finally got a chance to drive your C1. I am in awe at how good and balanced it is. I am in even more love with the level of detail that you guys have gone into about all of the parts that are replicated. I won the 400pp seasonal at grand valley with it. It drives so well. I will put up some photos later. I also took it to the drift trial at cape ring and first time out, I did 4,508 points. The next run was 5,715, which beat my previous best score. It's really fantastic and can't wait to see what's next.

image_17.jpg
I'm very happy you have dropped by :), and that you have enjoyed the ride. Thanks for the compliment for the work done, we have a very good professor and great resource in @Ridox2JZGTE :bowdown: who I know you have already had the pleasure to meet.

We do things a little different around here and welcome the the participation of our visitors. We have an on going event called "The Grand Tour" which you can participate any time you want, the instructions are here,
EAG Grand Tour Guidelines & Results and here for the Corvette:
EAG Grand Tour - Corvette, we also have a trophy room which came about from a comment from our friend @RMan72 , when ever you post a result from an in game event that you win, we will put up a trophy to commemorate that and add it to the room.

We also have a gallery where we put all the photo's that people have posted using the car(s)
EAG Photo Gallery

I just came in to get a fast bite before going back and do some work outside but I will update everything tonight and I will tag you as soon as it is done :cool:.

We are also going to hold an on line race for every car we make, the first one was hosted by @danbojte who had the great idea of starting
RIDOX Replica Garage Fan Club, for the next one we will see how things go and we will keep you all posted.

There are a few rules to follow here :odd:.
1. You can use humor in your texts :D, we all like a good laugh :lol:.
2. Well this should be No.1 but my mind slipped :crazy:, " We are here to have fun playing a game". 👍

:cheers:

I'm very happy you have dropped by :), and that you have enjoyed the ride. Thanks for the compliment for the work done, we have a very good professor and great resource in @Ridox2JZGTE :bowdown: who I know you have already had the pleasure to meet.

We do things a little different around here and welcome the the participation of our visitors. We have an on going event called "The Grand Tour" which you can participate any time you want, the instructions are here,
EAG Grand Tour Guidelines & Results and here for the Corvette:
EAG Grand Tour - Corvette, we also have a trophy room which came about from a comment from our friend @RMan72 , when ever you post a result from an in game event that you win, we will put up a trophy to commemorate that and add it to the room.

We also have a gallery where we put all the photo's that people have posted using the car(s)
EAG Photo Gallery

I just came in to get a fast bite before going back and do some work outside but I will update everything tonight and I will tag you as soon as it is done :cool:.

We are also going to hold an on line race for every car we make, the first one was hosted by @danbojte who had the great idea of starting
RIDOX Replica Garage Fan Club, for the next one we will see how things go and we will keep you all posted.

There are a few rules to follow here :odd:.
1. You can use humor in your texts :D, we all like a good laugh :lol:.
2. Well this should be No.1 but my mind slipped :crazy:, " We are here to have fun playing a game". 👍

:cheers:

I think I'm not a professor yet :lol: I will assist whenever I can on the next car :P

I think I'm not a professor yet :lol: I will assist whenever I can on the next car :P

We all seem to think so!! I know I definitely do.

On another note, I did run the Grand Tour in the C1. I have never run any car without ABS. So, it was interesting, to say the least. It took a while to get used to it, but I finally got a clean lap in. The lap was an okay 11:25.116. I will post proof once I get back on.

image_17.jpg
I really can't add more to what @TurnLeft said except my thanks :) It is always good to hear feedback from people who try our car, even more so when it's complimentary :D I'm glad you liked it and found the car well balanced, Mr. Left did a great job on the suspension setup 👍 . And that you appreciate the details we have included too (I think it's an easy guess where we stole that idea :mischievous:) It was a lot of fun to do :)

Also congratulations on your successes with the C1 :bowdown: :cheers:

There is a strong resemblance to Professor John Keating :) (Robin Williams character in Dead Poets Society. May he rest in peace.) Not one who preaches what is right and what is wrong, but one who inspires the individuals to find out for themselves and will give a guiding hand along the way. You will be the first one we'll call on when we run into any issues ;) You'll notice I didn't say "IF" :P

On another note, I did run the Grand Tour in the C1. I have never run any car without ABS. So, it was interesting, to say the least. It took a while to get used to it, but I finally got a clean lap in. The lap was an okay 11:25.116. I will post proof once I get back on.

I had only tried no ABS a couple of times - but that was only for fun, in Arcade Mode goofing around. It is much different than ABS=1, that's for sure.

Oh, that reminds me there was something else I wanted to say.
The lap was an okay 11:25.116. I will post proof once I get back on.
Don't be silly. We're all gentlemen here and a gentleman's word can be trusted :D The only reason others have done so for the grand tour was to prove they didn't find a secret shortcut :P And to show the rest of us mere mortals how to do it :bowdown: And thanks for beating my time too :embarrassed: :cheers:

She's a real drivers car, she's all about control, the smoother you are the quicker she goes. I always love coming back to her and taking her for a spin.

I couldn't agree more!!! 👍 She was looking a little dusty and drab so I took her out and got a New Paint Job (Black Cherry Metallic) 👍 then went to Sierra and got a New Time 11:25.404!!! 👍
5210.gif

That new paint job did the trick!! ;) :D :lol:

image_18.jpg

The EAG C1 strikes again! CS tires, ABS1, nothing else. It was really fun. Mostly 60 second laps with a 58.2xx to finish off the race. A very conservative race. I did it with ABS0 as well and led until the last lap when I screwed up paddock hill bend and couldn't catch the Dino after that.

image_18.jpg

The EAG C1 strikes again! CS tires, ABS1, nothing else. It was really fun. Mostly 60 second laps with a 58.2xx to finish off the race. A very conservative race. I did it with ABS0 as well and led until the last lap when I screwed up paddock hill bend and couldn't catch the Dino after that.
Don't give up on the ABS 0, drop the BB by 1 all round, I found this helps. 57's are possible with her around here , just drive her smoothly.

Last edited:
image_18.jpg

Don't give up on the ABS 0, drop the BB by 1 all round, I found this helps. 57's are possible with her around her, just drive her smoothly.
I also won the Beginner with the C1 on CS tyres. 👍
Nice to see you guys are still enjoying the C1 :) Congratulations on your wins 👍

We hope to have our next car finished up for the end of the weekend. This mystery car is also good for the win and sub 60 second laps on CM, ABS0 (ironically beating the E-Type :P ). Been doing some final tweaks and testing today, just a couple of minor details to finish up before we can post the tune.

@lilcat89 as R-Man72 says, lowering the BB by 1 front and rear should do nicely. :)

I can't wait for the release of the next EAG car. Even though I was made privy as to which car has been chosen for restoration, I am completely in the dark as to the specs & performance of the vehicle.:cool: So, it will be just as exciting for me, as it will be for the rest of the EAG faithful once the new car is unveiled! 👍

The only thing that I can tell all of you is: @Thorin Cain, @TurnLeft and @Brewguy44 have put a tremendous amount of effort into their current project. I mean, an obscene amount of effort... :lol: I happened to be included in their conversation thread because of a tiny thing I did for EAG and I can assure you that no stone was left unturned by these three gentlemen. I think that's just made the waiting, for me, all the more difficult. I must confess that I haven't read every single post (because 99% of the time they don't concern me), but I see things - data, specs, test results, links, etc..etc... These three guys have put 100% into this project. No doubt.

Now hurry up!! Your public awaits... :D :sly: Just kidding...We've waited this long...what's a few more days??

Back