Elon's Antics

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 1,106 comments
Meanwhile, Rivian has this which looks far more functional.

rivian-r3x-hatchback.jpg

I'm not the target market for any of these, but the Rivian stuff looks well designed and well built as far as I can tell. Cybertruck looks like someone got butthurt that other people were making electric trucks, got drunk and sketched some ideas, and then fast tracked a program that had to stick directly to those drunk sketches.

Usability and practicality must have been about 17th on the list of important things for the Cybertruck build.

TB
Three grand for a tarp and some rope. Idiots.
They can also pick up Cybertruck storage crates for the bargain price of $225 for three, but you need six because just three shift back and forward as you drive!

They can also pick up Cybertruck storage crates for the bargain price of $225 for three, but you need six because just three shift back and forward as you drive!

I'd be careful with 6. Don't they disappear if you form a solid line?

Let's think about something. Musk is (ostensibly) an American that was born and grew up in South Africa. As we know, various nations with predominantly white populations colonized various parts part of the African continent.

And who colonized South Africa? We all know who it is. The ones with all those damn bike-friendly cities. The ones with the tulips, the windmills, the clogs, and those F1 championship winners.

I'm talking, of course, about the goddamned Dutch.

(I kid. I love Van Halen and Paul Verhoeven, and would genuinely love to visit the Netherlands someday.)

Last edited:
Like Kilgore I suspect some kind of Streisand effect is incoming, although hopefully in favour of the people reporting on this rather than Graebener's vile cartoons.

Whoops, I mentioned his name... please don't ba

Last edited:
Huh. Weird.

Screenshot-20240315-151226-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Screenshot-20240315-151444-Samsung-Internet.jpg
I hate to play any sort of defense for such a vile site, but I'm assuming Twitter's stance is that he's being doxxed even though he's the exact sort of person whose name should be known for the things he says.

Homeboy Hans is taking it well:

GItbkSOW0AAQR7e.png

Shortlist, huh? Did anyone see that coming? I did naht.

ccvzrbwha9tx.jpg

Last edited:
That is significantly worse than the tent kit they offered for the Pontiac Aztek. At least that one was made out of a durable material and you could make use of the vehicle's interior for decent space.

View attachment 1337997
Another car with horrible rear visibility. If only they released the concept instead.

Back