End of distribution of the Super GT channel

  • Thread starter Thread starter sonicfreak92
  • 5 comments
  • 975 views
Messages
42
United States
United States
The news feed said this when I logged in today on GT5. It's fitting seeing as how it's been a year since GT TV was updated when the 2011 Nurburgring 24H was added.
 
R. I. P. Gt tv.
 
You can Youtube Super GT races anyway, so it's not like they are lost forever to time lol.
 
Think you mistook this. The GT TV is not ending just the Super GT channel.
He's probably trying to imply that there's nothing else worth watching on GTTV (I'd like to disagree, but whatever).
 
Japan and Europe have years more content to see than us here in North America. I am not fibbing they have more years of programming. We did not even get the 2012 Nurburgring 24hr video here in North America.
 
Back