Endurance 24h + FormulaGT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chris_Leeman
  • 13 comments
  • 992 views
Messages
64
Messages
Chris_Leeman
Hi...

just one short question.
Is it possible to win the 24h LeMans in Bspec with the FGT?
This car don't got headlights...perhaps the Bob won't see anything.
 
Bob is Daredevil.

If you get what I mean.
 
Dont' worry my bobs drive by sound. They go until they hit something and turn. LOL :crazy:
 
Dont' worry my bobs drive by sound. They go until they hit something and turn. LOL :crazy:

I died laughing

A bat driving came to mind while laughing. And I laughed even more.
 
I just gave him some night vision goggles and sent him off. No problem...:sly:
 
Come on guys...real question...I expect a serious reply.
But it's funny...I know...
 
In arcade, I see AI race at night with those cars (forgot the name) that don't have headlights.
So B-Spec Bob should be the same?
 
Hi...

just one short question.
Is it possible to win the 24h LeMans in Bspec with the FGT?
This car don't got headlights...perhaps the Bob won't see anything.

Yes he can!
Just done it last night with no problems.
He uses GPS :D
The only drawback is the 285k payout :( but you get an Toyota GT-ONE prize car.
 
People have reported Bob racing in the dark well, better than the day (serious).
 
...thanks for the replies!!!
You're the funniest community!!! :-)

Topic can be closed...thanks guys ;-)
 
Not yet :sly: What about A-Spec?? :scared:
 
Back