endurance races

  • Thread starter Thread starter mmmsushi
  • 10 comments
  • 642 views
Messages
24
is it easier to win long endurance races in Bspec mode??? correct me if im wrong.
thanks :)
 
No.

B-Spec drivers have the ability, even when trained to 10,000/100/100/100, of a blind/deaf/mute dead autistic rhesus monkey with no arms and a gerbil head-swap. Particularly on La Sarthe II, he will just crash - like the AI - for no reason and does not seem capable of using the last 500rpm of any rev range, resulting in a 230mph car doing 215mph.

If you want a job done right, do it yourself.
 
Yes i have to agree, B-Spec simply dosn't know how to drive even remotely well. It will take a while to do all the events, but its worth the extra time doing it then having to do them again...and again... and again. And also, if you get a really close race, then it can be extreamly fun trying to outwit your opponent on strategy.
 
It's EASIER in that if your car is good enough, you can start it off and go and do something else. How easy is that!
Having said that, it's BETTER to run it in a-spec.
 
Famine
No.

B-Spec drivers have the ability, even when trained to 10,000/100/100/100, of a blind/deaf/mute dead autistic rhesus monkey with no arms and a gerbil head-swap. Particularly on La Sarthe II, he will just crash - like the AI - for no reason and does not seem capable of using the last 500rpm of any rev range, resulting in a 230mph car doing 215mph.

If you want a job done right, do it yourself.

That sums it up perfectly.
 
Consider B-spec to be your secondary driver. you are the faster , and he serves as driver when you need to rest. And he´s obviously a paying driver too, since you get the money for a race he wins :) That explains why he´s not very good at what he does. B-spec is simply a rich brat, who happens to be interested in motorsports. But he gets the job done, although you have to pull most of the workload.
 
Well, Bob doesn't wear out the tires as quickly as I (and other players?) do. That might be useful.
I guess its just his 'old nanny' driving style :crazy:

If you want an easy endurance race, get a way better car than the competition, A-spec the first few laps until you get a comfortable lead (like, a lap or two) then B-spec the rest of it. Remember to check back once in a while just in case Bob mucks it up, for reasons stated above.
 
I A-spec'd most of my races, but i let bob do the roadster thing in a stock miata, but he couldn't pass for ****, so i had to do the first couple of laps for him and then let him do the rest after the first pit because it was getting boring.
 
Raghavan
I A-spec'd most of my races, but i let bob do the roadster thing in a stock miata, but he couldn't pass for ****, so i had to do the first couple of laps for him and then let him do the rest after the first pit because it was getting boring.

Haha, I can understand why! one stint is what? Almost 30 laps? and all done on the most boring track in the game...

As for tyrewear Aspec vs. Bspec, I have to say that I tend to get my tyres to last longer than Bob (or Hubert, as mine´s called) and at the same time I´m more fuelefficient. And still I outrun him by 6-7 secs per lap on LeMans! How is that possible???
 
Famine
No.

B-Spec drivers have the ability, even when trained to 10,000/100/100/100, of a blind/deaf/mute dead autistic rhesus monkey with no arms and a gerbil head-swap. Particularly on La Sarthe II, he will just crash - like the AI - for no reason and does not seem capable of using the last 500rpm of any rev range, resulting in a 230mph car doing 215mph.

If you want a job done right, do it yourself.

tell us how you really feel famine.
seriously... i'm tired of you hiding your emotions.
share with the group. :p
 
Team666
Haha, I can understand why! one stint is what? Almost 30 laps? and all done on the most boring track in the game...

As for tyrewear Aspec vs. Bspec, I have to say that I tend to get my tyres to last longer than Bob (or Hubert, as mine´s called) and at the same time I´m more fuelefficient. And still I outrun him by 6-7 secs per lap on LeMans! How is that possible???
I tend to destroy the tires way before Bob does, but i'm usually 10-20 seconds faster than him too on the tracks, depending on which one.
 
Back