Endurance troubles

when i do Sarthe Circuit 24 Hours II my b-spec driver falls asleep or some thing !! the hits the wall on the long straight sometimes and keeps trying to go in the wall ontil he is down to like 50 km/h and that realy burns me of !! any one got an idea for that prob ??

My advice is to get a car like the minolta or similar and get super hard tyres put it in b-mode then leave it this shud work Sorry i can't be of much help CHOW!!

$moke

gumpy
Easier to gold or easier to bronze ?
Both in my opinion. They practically give bronzes away. On many of the tests golds are quite easy. Then there are those that the bronze is a give away and a gold takes some determination and patience.

$moke
My advice is to get a car like the minolta or similar and get super hard tyres put it in b-mode then leave it this shud work Sorry i can't be of much help CHOW!!

$moke

its no mater what car it is !! he just slams in to the wall as if he wanted to turn !! 👎

Won the 'Ring 24hrs in the au CERUMO Supra (stock, w/ oil change, applied the increase rigidity). Won by 3 laps over Boris Said and Hans Stuck, who were driving the BMW M3 GTR Race Car. They would always lose control at the end of the long straight whenever they had worn out tires, which paved the way for Jesse James (my B-Spec driver w/ over 8000 points) to drive to victory for the time he drove (switched from A-Spec to B-Spec).

So, you don't need to fork over 80,000 cr. for a stage 4 turbo and won't have to use a super overpowered car to win the 'Ring 24hrs, unless you have an inexperienced B-Spec driver.

This is also a recipe for a lot of fun. Had the best time ever in the game racing in this race, and it felt WAY more rewarding this time than tan my first, when I used a Panoz , which felt unfair to me.

i also use the minolta, for 24hrs of le Sarthe but for some reason, i can't keep up with the #1 driver. sometimes a Mazda 787b just can't keep up. I used some of the recommended settings. mentioned on this site. I seem to lose it on the pitstop's, i have to pit about every 4 laps, whilst the other cars can continue
For the front i use RH, for the back i use SRH.... But still to much tire wear...

if you want an overkill win use the 1200 bhp minolta :crazy: :yuck: . but what i used was:
4 hour nurg= mitsubishi evo VI with aero wing and sport hard tires
24 hour nurg= the car you win at the 4 hours of the ring the FTOsuper touring car destroys the competition stock.
24 hour sarthe I: stock minolta with racing hard tires, the tires will make you lap faster, but pit earlier by 2 laps which by hour 4 on b spec mode wont make a difference, won that race by 2 laps against a C9 and another minolta.
24 hour sarthe II: audi R8 race car with racing medium tires, surprisingly this car laps faster, pits later, and goes 240 down the straight, i used it stock and won by 2 laps.

The R8 surprised me as it pwned the crap out of a minolta, sauber C9 and a 787B :confused: :bowdown: . also for the 4 hour ring i also use a bmw 330i with 297 hp:
Suspension racing
racing chip
bar stroke up
weight reducion level 2
Aero wing with downforce to 30 both
sports soft tires.

i got mine in black with a black wing and some speedline rims looks awesome and pwns at the same time :bowdown: i'll post some pics when i get a flash drive(i lost my old one :ouch: ).
all of this was done in b-spec mode set to 3 and over take except in the audi where i did it in 4 the whole 24 hours without spining :w00t: that car is awesome its faster than a stock minolta at la sarthe.

Back