Engine swap tunes

• Thread starter F1gtr97
  • 157 comments
Mini Cooper S '65 with Honda civic K20C1-Civic-20 Engine swap 601pp

Body and motor ALL upgrades especially the largest wheels you can get.

This is my first tune, I am only putting it up as I usually just use Praiano's as they are always great. So I have used Praiano's pic format

The challenge here is to try and get the power to ground so I suggest TCS1 at least. This is the same car I tuned with the original motor and it was "meh!" It now has 3x the HP and is soooo much fun. Tested at Brands Hatch Indy and Goodwood.

Completely diff car but would it be a good base to mimic for the Honda beat with same swap fully upgraded?

I use this setup for Sardegna, lap times 1.37-1.38 regular with FM3 & RM. Pitstops after 5 and 10th laps. Good luck.
120 downforce in the front? I could only get max 100? even after trying out all custom parts! did this change perhaps?

That is great to hear :-) It just shows how close you were with the tune. I actually really like it. I tried a tune from Praiano, who is THE GOD tuner for all things GT and I actually prefer yours as it handles the higher HP better.

There will be a little bit more tweaking with this but I am very happy with it at this track.

BTW picking up on an earlier comment of yours, yes, it is fun pulling out from behind a Veyron in a Beetle and just give him the finger as you power pass :-))

BTW the Beetle has appeared back in the UCD so I bought 4 more to try some variations since I now have a lot of Porsche motors laying around ;-)

CAN YOU REPOST YOUR GOLF TUNE PLEASE? JUST GOT MUNE SWAPPED I NEED A GOOD TUNE FOR IT BRO.

Back