• 12 rounds
  • 12 cars
  • New rules
  • New challenges
  • New Winners
  • But there can only be 1 champion!

New EYS Rules

• Divisions
  • No Handbrake allowed (Time Trial only)
  • ALL drivers MUST submit a replay
  • Drift rounds

EYS II WILL NOT BE RUN OVER CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR.

Please post here if you're interested in racing. Also any ideas to improve the series please post and tell me. There will be at least 2 drift rounds in the calender as well. I'm thinking of starting the series in 2-3 weeks. Any helpers who would be willing to watch a replay or two here and there would be greatly appreciated.

Please Private message "Mad94d" to enter Enhance Your Skills Series II.

Thanks,
Mad94d

Last edited:
I've been looking forward to this for a while. I'll probably suck at drifting but learning how finally will be interesting. This will be some good fun y'all. 👍

Can you give more details or give the link to Enhance your skills 1 so i can see what this is about?

Its pretty much explains itself, some time trial, races just to help enhance your skills. The first one was fun, and im going to do the second one.

I'm in Mad 👍 I'll send you a pm shortly :cheers:

I should also mention, I'm thinking of running a qualifier and having different classes. I'll explain more tomorrow when i'm not so tired and busy.

Tony, do a search on it and you will find the series 1 race threads.

Thanks for the quick response too, glad to see that people are returning for series 2.:)

I'm definitely down for this 👍
EYS I was great, and part II sounds like it will be even better.

One question. Will the rles be put in a way that is more thought out and refined? We dont want more episodes like we had in EYS1 :scared:

Update to the first post. Just regarding a few new rules. No handbrake allowed, Replays by everyone must be submitted, Drift rounds (2), and the biggest on in the inclusion of classes or division. That is mainly because last season was dominated by Division 1 drivers leaving others nothing to fight for. This season a qualifier will be run and each driver will be placed in a class or division, the results will be in overall, and classes. I'll explain more on the points system later.

Will handbrake be allowed in drift events? I hope so, while wheel users use the scandanavian flick, 6axis uses handbrake as its hard to do them on the anologue controls.

Will handbrake be allowed in drift events? I hope so, while wheel users use the scandanavian flick, 6axis uses handbrake as its hard to do them on the anologue controls.

Oh yeah, sorry. Obviously in drift events yes, but in Time trials no. I'll clear that up now. :)

Oh yeah, sorry. Obviously in drift events yes, but in Time trials no. I'll clear that up now. :)

And... why is that?! The use of handbrake is a racing technic like any other. So why change?

And... why is that?! The use of handbrake is a racing technic like any other. So why change?

Well a lot of people didn't like the idea of the handbrake being used last season in time trial, which I agree with. In Time Trialing, it isn't really a realistic technique that is used.

In drifting, the handbrake is technique that is used quite often in real life. That is the reasoning behind the decision.

Well a lot of people didn't like the idea of the handbrake being used last season in time trial, which I agree with. In Time Trialing, it isn't really a realistic technique that is used.

In drifting, the handbrake is technique that is used quite often in real life. That is the reasoning behind the decision.

Hmmm... My opinion is that is "real" like in rally (WRC)! Open votes? :lol: 👍 Just an ideia Tnx!

Last edited:
Hmmm... My opinion is that is "real" like in rally (WRC)! Open votes? :lol: 👍 Just an ideia Tnx!

:lol: Well you know what I mean though, no touring car driver will use the handbrake on a qualifying lap. There were many complaints about this topic last series about it not being banned and it has also been argued over in a previous WRS as well.

I might just join in if the timing coincides with the end of RoD and the combos doable for me. Great work as usual Maddie 👍

Just informing all entrants that EYS II WILL NOT BE RUN OVER CHRISTMAS for obvious reasons. I will pause the championship a week in advance of Christmas and the week in between Christmas and New Year. Then I will start it back up again.

Again, thanks to all the entries that have already been submitted. :)

Count me in Mad, I've been waiting for such an event...

One question though, Sequential or manual driving?

Well if we can't use the hand brake because it's not realistic then driving on the cobble stone at HSR to gain an advantage should not be allowed either, as well as putting tires off in the grass without a loss of grip just prior to turn...as that is unrealistic. :lol: And why is the clutch not allowed in cars that only come in a manual to begin with...WTH, that's not realistic!? JK...just giving some folks a hard time :sly: :lol:

Last edited:
Count me in ! Id be happy to help watch replays 👍

As long as we get all the rules cleared up beforehand this thing should go off without a hitch :D

Clutch should be possible coz its realistic! Well at least out of the USA (were everyone drives automatic) :lol:! No one uses handbrake in a circuit, but in a little track in a road down hill like Eiger... maybe its me but i think its a rally road! Does anyone race in real life here? I do and i use hand brake in my FWD on thight corners!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back