Enhance Your Skills II - Interest thread

• Thread starter Mad94d
  • 73 comments
I am in but I have a question.
If I run a time trial playing with a wheel, can I switch to the sixaxis for the drift trial.

Handbrake should be banned during time trials for the reasons mentioned above.

Looking forward forward to the competition. EYS+WRS the more the better and it will keep me busy until GT5.

Correct, you CAN switch to a Sixaxis. But I won't be... Even though i'm better at drifting with a Sixaxis, I want to "Enhance My Drifting Skills" with a wheel. If I switch to the Sixaxis for drifting that sort of defeats the purpose for me.

But yeah, feel free to if you wish. 👍

Next Monday guys. :lol: Still sorting out a few things and a bit busy with a few assignments with school. But by the end of this week that will have died off for the year and i'll be able to get to work on the more important stuff!(:lol: joking)

Sweet! Im looking forward to some good fair competition again 👍

I'll be happy to help with checking replays or anything else you need help with, wheres ripping_silk?

Sweet! Im looking forward to some good fair competition again 👍

I'll be happy to help with checking replays or anything else you need help with, wheres ripping_silk?

Thanks Tizz. :)

I believe that he will not be back for this Series, he announced at the end of last Series that he will not be helping out as much as he did in the last series.

Sorry y'all but I'm gonna have to withdraw. My little woman has threatened all manner of abuse and neglect if I enter a racing series anywhere near the holidays. :scared: Ouch that whip hurts. Well then best of luck to everyone. :cheers:

Sorry y'all but I'm gonna have to withdraw. My little woman has threatened all manner of abuse and neglect if I enter a racing series anywhere near the holidays. :scared: Ouch that whip hurts. Well then best of luck to everyone. :cheers:

Sorry to hear that. :( Good luck. ;)

If I get my pedals back in perfect working order on Monday then I would like to compete p-p-p-please. Especially since my skills will need enhancing after a month-odd of no racing.:lol:

If I get my pedals back in perfect working order on Monday then I would like to compete p-p-p-please. Especially since my skills will need enhancing after a month-odd of no racing.:lol:

Great to see you want to enter Paulie. :) Just in time for the qualifier!

Just a mention about entering. It was a question I had in the live racing chat... That is, if you don't enter at the start, can you enter later on in the series? The answer to that is, yes you can, you will just need to run the qualifier before you enter so you can be placed into a division. Just thought i'd clear that up.

I'll be in - as Chad mentioned in another thread, let me know if you want any help - I'm still not 100% in the cockpit but man I can post ALL DAY LONG!!!!! :lol:

Back