Enhance Your Skills II - Qualifier

• Thread starter Mad94d
  • 201 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is stated in the rules that every racer has to upload his replay to this thread.

Bending the rules will create confusing situations where we can question every rule of the first post.

In theory your replay can be pushed out of the top ten and by posting the replay in this thread it will be archived for all who has a desire to watch the lap.

You're right 👍 I was a bit unsure since Ren had already verified my lap before I had a chance to upload it. I figured I would be best off uploading it, but I wanted to get a second opinion of course 👍

Yes, as Sjaak said all replays must be uploaded for verification. Just makes it fair everyone and for the people who are not in the top 10. 👍

My replay is coming shortly.

GTP_timeattack – 2’19.662
gflagjn4.gif

Sinibomb – 2’19.672
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_CarlPKY – 2’19.786
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_DHolland – 2’19.796
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_drama-kyd – 2’19.879
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_mad94d – 2’19.974
GTP_spyrrari – 2’20.120
EL_ZISSOU – 2’20.282
EERS4YEARS – 2’20.507
GTP_DEVIE – 2’20.606
GTP_CRAZYTORTOISE – 2’20.619
TIZZLAA – 2’20.663
GTP_Ren831 – 2’21.481
GTP_PAPAOSA – 2’21.665
GTP_Paulie – 2’21.783
IRT_HordeR35 – 2’21.778
GTP_zed300 – 2’21.854
Nibbers1 – 2’21.862
GTP_Pundershaw – 2’22.070
Sjaak – 2’22.071
GTP_FOX – 2’22.133
GTP_Worst_Driver – 2’22.393
GTP_LinPark – 2’22.899
gflagjn4.gif

Neomone – 2’22.907
GTP_MaxAttack – 2’23.001

EDIT: oooh, whoops double post.:banghead: Merge the two posts if you want. 👍

Last edited:
All of these are green
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_DEVIE
TIZZLAA
GTP_Ren831
GTP_PAPAOSA
GTP_Paulie
IRT_HordeR35
GTP_zed300
Sjaak
GTP_FOX
GTP_Worst_Driver
GTP_MaxAttack
GTP_DGiant2000

Some were very close and had to watch them a few times to make sure 2 wheels were on track at all times but each looked good to me.

I tried to review EERS4YEARS but once I get it on the PS3 it says CORRUPTED so hope someone else can check it out.

Cheers! :cheers:

All of these are green
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Worst_Driver

Some were very close and had to watch them a few times to make sure 2 wheels were on track at all times but each looked good to me.

I tried to review EERS4YEARS but once I get it on the PS3 it says CORRUPTED so hope someone else can check it out.

Thank you 👍
I'd like to check some replays but I can't transfert the file on my usb key.

Last edited:
All of these are green
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_DEVIE
TIZZLAA
GTP_Ren831
GTP_PAPAOSA
GTP_Paulie
IRT_HordeR35
GTP_zed300
Sjaak
GTP_FOX
GTP_Worst_Driver
GTP_MaxAttack
GTP_DGiant2000

Thanks Lin 👍 :cheers:

Thanks LinPark! 👍

Replay Vefication:
GTP_timeattack – 2’19.662
gflagjn4.gif

Sinibomb – 2’19.672
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_CarlPKY – 2’19.786
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_DHolland – 2’19.796
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_drama-kyd – 2’19.879
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_mad94d – 2’19.974
GTP_spyrrari – 2’20.120
gflagjn4.gif

EL_ZISSOU – 2’20.282
EERS4YEARS – 2’20.507
GTP_DEVIE – 2’20.606
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_CRAZYTORTOISE – 2’20.619
TIZZLAA – 2’20.663
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Ren831 – 2’21.481
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_PAPAOSA – 2’21.665
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Paulie – 2’21.783
gflagjn4.gif

IRT_HordeR35 – 2’21.778
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_zed300 – 2’21.854
gflagjn4.gif

Nibbers1 – 2’21.862
GTP_Pundershaw – 2’22.070
Sjaak – 2’22.071
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_FOX – 2’22.133
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Worst_Driver – 2’22.393
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_LinPark – 2’22.899
gflagjn4.gif

Neomone – 2’22.907
GTP_MaxAttack – 2’23.001
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_DGiant2000 - 2'23.484
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Marooned - 2'24.262

Please tell me if I have missed a time that was verified. :)

And here is my replay. 👍

Attachments

• GTP_mad94d - 2'19.974.zip
    117.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hey Madison!
You're taking up a huge load of work with this brilliant event, hope I can help you out a bit by checking some replays:

GTP_timeattack: 2'19.662 - green and clean 👍 (and so smooth :bowdown:)
GTP_CarlPKY – 2’19.786: green and clean 👍
GTP_DHolland: 2’19.796 - green and clean 👍
GTP_spyrrari1: 2’20.12 - green and clean 👍
GTP_LinPark: 2'22.899 - green and clean 👍

All laps without question in my eyes! The only two things a looked a bit closer at were CarlPKY's and DHolland's entries into Casio, but easily clean IMO.

Well done guys!
And Mad, thanks for all your effort! :cheers: :)

Must have missed this post earlier...so thanks alot for checking Ren:tup:👍👍

Guess you missed this one aswell Madi-san...:)👍

spyrrari.

Must have missed this post earlier...so thanks alot for checking Ren:tup:👍👍

Guess you missed this one aswell Madi-san...:)👍

spyrrari.

So I did. Thanks for pointing that out.👍 Updated in the last post. I made. :)

So I did. Thanks for pointing that out.👍 Updated in the last post. I made. :)

And (again) you missed the fact that i should be in front of Paulie!

Thanks for clearing me replay Linpark:)!

Here is my replay. Sorry it's so close to the deadline. First time I've uploaded one so please let me know if it doesn't work.

Also, I notice that Mad94d has me down on the list as a 2.22.907, but I actually did a 2.22.709 as you can see in the replay. It's possible that I fat-fingered the PM to Mad. I'll wear the result if necessary, it's unlikely to change anything for me.

Attachments

• Imari - 2.22.709.zip
    117.3 KB · Views: 7
And (again) you missed the fact that i should be in front of Paulie!

Thanks for clearing me replay Linpark:)!

Sorry, there is a 0.01 second penalty for use of a controller vs a wheel so you stay behind Paulie. :lol:

Hi

First time posting a replay so hope it works. Disapointed with my time as I only managed 30 laps before the deadline so should have gone quicker, but thats my fault. Looking forward to the rest of the competition.

Thanks

Pundershaw

Attachments

• GTP_Pundershaw-2.22.070.zip
    136 KB · Views: 8

Thanks for the effort, but do you, or anybody else, have a clue as to what i did wrong? Ill try to post it again shortly, and some insight before trying would be sweet.

Thanks for the effort, but do you, or anybody else, have a clue as to what i did wrong? Ill try to post it again shortly, and some insight before trying would be sweet.

From what I can see, you only included the REPLAY.DAT - you need to include all the files and the directory they are in. You should have the following files:

ICON0.PNG
PARAM.PFD
PARAM.SFO
PIC1.PNG
REPLAY.DAT

And the directory name should look something like this:

BCES00104-RPLY2-B-C04A4704002

It all depends on the version you have, the event, etc. and is NOT always unique between users. If you zip all that up into one file and attach it then you should be good to go. I always zip the PS3 and SAVEDATA folders as well just to make everything easier for folks.

Sorry HordeR35. Don't know how I made a mistake like that.... Imari, checked my PM, you submitted with a 2'22.907, but I will change your position to the correct time. 👍

EDIT: Updated Results.

EYSIIResultsQualy-1.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, sorry I didn't find the time to perform a somewhat decent qually for EYS2. Excuses are the usual RL stuff ... too bad I can't be part of this great initiative of Maddie :(

Guys, sorry I didn't find the time to perform a somewhat decent qually for EYS2. Excuses are the usual RL stuff ... too bad I can't be part of this great initiative of Maddie :(

I believe Mad stated earlier that people can still participate, they just need to run the qualifier first - heck, given the split of the divisions we noticed you could basically say anyone Div 2 Gold or above are in Div 1 for this and the rest are Div 2. :)

Correct LinPark. I have stated in the past that if people want to join later on, they just need to run the qualifier first and submit their replay in some way or another whether that be attaching in a post or via email. So feel free to join Steven, Just I made a deadline for this week because I wanted to get the divisions sorted out as easily as possible, but I am happy to accept a few more as the competition goes on. 👍 By the way, I'll post the divisions later on tonight, most of you could already guess what division you're in. 👍

Correct LinPark. I have stated in the past that if people want to join later on, they just need to run the qualifier first and submit their replay in some way or another whether that be attaching in a post or via email. So feel free to join Steven, Just I made a deadline for this week because I wanted to get the divisions sorted out as easily as possible, but I am happy to accept a few more as the competition goes on. 👍 By the way, I'll post the divisions later on tonight, most of you could already guess what division you're in. 👍

I can see one driver who's time is obviously far from his best.

Given that the winner of div 2 is eligable to win the whole championship i hope you also spotted this 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back