Enthusia F.A.Q. - Everything You Need To Know

• Thread starter Wolfe
  • 118 comments
ok I don't know if this qualifies as a double post so sorry if it dose.

For the past 6 races when I win normally I will get one of the cars that I raced against, but now with the random thing it will go through is little cycle and it will say that I don't get a car and it keeps happening. So my question is, Is there a trick to getting a car/ the car you want in the random raffle?

The only thing you can do is enter a race that has more cars-that-you-don't-own than cars-that-you-own, and hope that you get the one that you want. :indiff:

Pressing "X" at a specific time sometimes seems like it might help (like in GT3's raffles), but I somehow doubt it.

Another thing you can do is save before doing a race that has a car you really want, and then keep on redoing the race until you win the car. Time-consuming, but useful if a car you love doesn't appear very often. :)

Thanks man, I tried pressing "X" at the car I wanted and it works well I got a NISMO S15 & a NISMO Skyline :D........ it took hella long but I did it but there was a Porsche I wanted to get I think it was a Cayman and I ended up getting a stupid Toyota Vitz :ouch: but its much better than not doing anything and letting it come to a stop

OK now I have a new question...
Are there an tricks to drifting in Enthusia? One thing that I have come up with is just repetitive runs on the Dragon Range, Just like Takumi I did the math and I know that he did tofu deliveries for 5 years and assuming that he only did them during week days it totaled up to 1315 days/times he made that run ( man I have too much time on my hands to think that this is possible :ill: ) So if there aren't and "tricks" then I have a lot of "grinding" to do :nervous:

You can get some good tips for drifting from the GT4 drifting section since both games have pretty good physics, and the techniques are the same.

It basically comes down to either shifting the weight to lighten the back end, or getting the rear tyres to lock to initate the drift. See if you can find a copy of the Drift Bible dvd (either the actual dvd, or see you can get on youtube or similar) some very good stuff to start with and some more advanced techniques too.

Oh and lots and lots of practice ;)

If practicing on the Dragon Range isn't helping, ditch it and find a course that is flatter and wider.

If you're really having a lot of trouble, I would recommend starting out by going to the Airport Lot in time attack and simply attempting to hold a steady position while drifting in a big circle (don't worry about perfection if you're using the DS2). Once this becomes easy, then try swapping directions mid-circle without losing control.

Once you've got the hang of it, give yourself more of a tangible course by going to Rev City or Cosmic Winding. Then you should start getting the hang of judging corners, and from there it's just a matter of practicing until you can navigate smaller, tighter, and twistier courses.

Once you think you're ready, try tackling the Dragon Range once more.

I think that part of the problem is that I am using a DFP and it doesn't center its self well enough, anyway thanks for the advice and I'll give it a try :cheers:

OK I have been playing around with the different cars and I have yet to get a car that will do 59 sec. on Tsukuba, the best that I am able to o is about 1:05-1:03. Dose anyone know witch car will do 59 sec. on Tsukuba? And....WTF is the point of driving revolution? Shouldn't they be teaching you the correct line through a corner and not how hit a little thing at a given speed off in the dirt? And also do you get anything for completing driving revolution?

DR is great to give you a "feel" about Enthusia's physics. You get to drive very different cars, (and cars feel DIFFERENT in Enthusia), and if you succeed an "S" in all stages you unlock every car to use in FR and TA.

Did you get to stage 17 yet? That stage (mostly level 4 of it) is great!

oh ok I see, and no I haven't gotten to stage 17 yet right no I am at stage 11 lvl 4 where they have blind corners and the umm well I call them gates but you don't know where they are until its to late and you have to memorize where they are and they are also right up against the wall, usually when the lvl is like that I'll tend to settle for even a C. And again what car will do Tsukuba in 59 sec.?

What car will do Tsukuba in 59 sec.?
The (R-class) GTP/LMP cars will do it effortlessly. From a standing start.

The (R-class) GT500/DTM cars can also do it from a standing start, but not as easily.

The (R-class) rally cars and (A-class) roadcars run into problems simply because their tires aren't up to the job. A Lvl.10 Impreza Rally might do it, but you'll have to work hard. Hell, getting a Lvl.10 Ruf Turbo R to do it was pretty challenging, and the Lvl.10 Turbo R is a beast. I was able to do it in the Caterham using only Lvl.7, though.

I saved the replays of the Ruf and Caterham runs. If you want to see them I could record them to video.

yea if you could post that video it would be sweet also how do you get the R-class cars? Right now I would say the closest thing that I have to a R-class is the Nismo GTR.

The class R Nissan R390 GT1 can do it quite happily in under a minute including spinnig off the track...Did a 0'54.xxx" and spun it off the first hairpin, due to too much throttle (playing too much Kaido Racer 2...will return to enthsia soon though) My lvl 10 evo 7 gsr got 1'03.019 in the dark, 1'03.215 in normal conditions and 1'03.912 in the wet. they can get close, but not quite... though had I not been constantly drifting the long corners (last one nd the one after the S bends), those times may have been better...

WOOT WOOT I got two R-Class cars today both of them are BMW's one is a McLaren F1 and I don't remember what the other one is called, but now with the McLaren F1 I can do Tsukuba in about 53.XX sec. with ease :D :D :D

For the first time ever since owning this console sim, i actually looked at this guide.
Now that i know i have every car in my Enthusia life mode, i can now totally concentrate on my pursuit of full lvl upgrading of each car in that mode.
I am just posting to say thank you for the very nice guide wolfe, well done.
I'm over halfway done by about 6 cars as of this post, 100 more to go.

The clutch is functional, but the majority of people don't really use it. I'm part of that minority that uses it. I only use it if the car actually has it in real life, lol.

Actually, it helps because I can actually "heel-toe" shift. It significantly helps with engine braking.....

Okay, so what is there to do after R1? I am ranked number one. I know I'm not close to having all the cars, and it says I'm only 10% done with the game. There's something else to do....right? I don't have any racing cars, granted I have had some pretty bad luck with winning prize cars but I think the fastest car I have is a TVR Cerbera, or something around there.

The goal of Enthusia Life is to complete the last RS race of any given year. This event is called "The King of The Year," and once you've won that race your Enthusia Life career is officially "complete." You can then try to earn all of the cars in Enthusia Life if you'd like, but that isn't necessary for 100% completion.

Here are the things you have to do:
  • Win the KotY race in Enthusia Life
  • Unlock all cars for Free Race/Time Attack (your Enthusia Life cars don't count towards this). One way to do this is to...
  • Complete Driving Revolution with an "S" on every stage
  • Unlock the reverse versions of every track, by completing a 3-lap race on each one without getting a black flag, on Normal difficulty or higher
Do that, and you'll be all done (though if you're like me, you'll still tune and experiment with cars or race against friends). :)

The goal of Enthusia Life is to complete the last RS race of any given year. This event is called "The King of The Year," and once you've won that race your Enthusia Life career is officially "complete." You can then try to earn all of the cars in Enthusia Life if you'd like, but that isn't necessary for 100% completion.

• Unlock all cars for Free Race/Time Attack (your Enthusia Life cars don't count towards this). One way to do this is to...
  • Complete Driving Revolution with an "S" on every stage
  • Unlock the reverse versions of every track, by completing a 3-lap race on each one without getting a black flag, on Normal difficulty or higher
Do that, and you'll be all done (though if you're like me, you'll still tune and experiment with cars or race against friends). :)

Wolfe, are you sure that by unlocking all reverse tracks you also unlock all cars for FR???

@Davey: Do this and you'll feel a Enthusia PRO:

1. in EL - win the KotY race
2. in DR - Get "S" on level 17, stage 4
3. in FR - unlock the Nurburgring reverse

Ah, ok, I read it as if you were saying "option a), option b). Like this:

a) Complete Driving Revolution with an "S" on every stage
    b) Unlock the reverse versions of every track, by completing a 3-lap race on each one without getting a black flag, on Normal difficulty or higher

my bad ...

OT - What did you do to your Renault 11?

It was "sold" to my friend and teammate, who then never paid me and never spoke to me again. Someone stole the lugnuts while the car sat on the street, and before my friend could move it the city tried to tow it away, damaging it in the process. Because my friend lives in Milwaukee and never registered the car, I received the letter telling me it was impounded on the evening of the deadline for retrieving it without paying a hefty fee. My friend made a half-assed attempt to confront me about the situation, but didn't even see fit to leave a voicemail.

The car is probably a cube now.

Ok, so i know im the first person to post on this thread in over 4 years!!!

But i bought this game a few days ago and ive got a problem..when i unlock a car in Enthusia life it doesnt show in my garage so i cant use it, ive just unlocked the BMW Z4 and id like to race it

Any help welcome!:)

Back