Enthusia final build impressions (Japanese version) *updated*

• Thread starter SaintKamus
  • 106 comments
thereĀ“s a "NEW" video on the official web site.....nice drifting and amazing engine sound.
Driving Revolution look hard but great; good looking cars and good variety....but I donĀ“t understand anything, so if anybody knows where is an english o spanish version please let me know.

btw, the main soundtrack is not bad.

Ryosuke_Gumna
No, you cannot use right analog stick to accelerate and brake.

You can. Just change the 1P config like the following screen in Key Config of Options.

rightstick-acc-brk.jpg

Here is the opening of the game

File Removed. Thanks guys for your input.

Just watched your video Ryosuke. The engine sounds seem to be good, and the graphics are good but the colors seem a little cartoonish. Maybe thatĀ“s because it was recorded from a video camera in front of the TV though.

And the DFP noise is really annoying. IĀ“m glad I donĀ“t have one! (yeah, right... :rolleyes: )

maskrider
It is also a trial of a new host (I want to find a better host for games movies), please kindly let me know your country and the max. bandwidth that you can attain during your download.

I'm in Indiana USA, and I averaged about 200k a sec on the download.

I can understand what they were trying to do with the intro, but it doesnt really fit into the game. Guess it was there way of squeezing in a babe, but making it seem not sleezy :D
Though I really like the theme song. Its pretty kick ass.

this game is very very awesome, I expected GT4 to have physics like this game, but GT4 dissapointed me big time, I'm definitely getting this game, and thanks for all the guys that have made the reviews. :)

Just had to add in that.. the AI is actually better than GT4. The cars don't ram you in the ass, they actually avoid you like a real driver would. I've had many races that were collision free, thats something that rarely ever happens in GT4.

tksxe_10
Just had to add in that.. the AI is actually better than GT4. The cars don't ram you in the ass, they actually avoid you like a real driver would. I've had many races that were collision free, thats something that rarely ever happens in GT4.

Not the case with me, the ram on me than passed me, but I am only driving a Mini Cooper, they overpower me a lot, ha ha!

maskrider
Other Enthusia players check this one out (from marvelharvey)

http://www.ga-forum.com/showpost.php?p=1126592&postcount=31

I hadn't had much time playing games recently, do you feel the same 'steering lock' in the game ?

I had only tried with the DS2 and it seems to be the case.

That guy didn't say what wheel he's using. Probably driving force or some other. Steering with driving force PRO in 900 degree mode is 100% linear

p.s.: I love enthusia :dopey: :dopey: :dopey:

kamkor
That guy didn't say what wheel he's using. Probably driving force or some other. Steering with driving force PRO in 900 degree mode is 100% linear

p.s.: I love enthusia :dopey: :dopey: :dopey:

What he said is that the steering lock is relative to speed, only 5 degrees at 300KPH.

I'm 100% sure that he meant this that he has non-linear steering, this what you say now, less lock at higher speed, more at lower. With driving force pro its 100% linear, i can turn full lock at max car speed with my driving force pro.

kamkor
I'm 100% sure that he meant this that he has non-linear steering, this what you say now, less lock at higher speed, more at lower. With driving force pro its 100% linear, i can turn full lock at max car speed with my driving force pro.

I am asking him on the wheel he played with in that thread. If you can turn full lock at max speed, then the issue may be with users of DS2 and DF (GT Force).

maskrider
then the issue may be with users of DS2 and DF (GT Force).

I'm sure about that.

p.s.: One of the greatest things in enthusia is this that even SLOW cars are really FUN to drive :) For example little old CV2, it's a great fun to play with :dopey:

P.s.: Guys, take mazda mx-5(older one) to marco strada wet reversed and try to drift it, it's so fun and it looks amazing on replay :drool:

kamkor
I'm sure about that.

p.s.: One of the greatest things in enthusia is this that even SLOW cars are really FUN to drive :) For example little old CV2, it's a great fun to play with :dopey:

P.s.: Guys, take mazda mx-5(older one) to marco strada wet reversed and try to drift it, it's so fun and it looks amazing on replay :drool:

Squeezed a little time and plugged in my GT Force Pro (DFP), I can also turn full lock at full speed. Heh !

That means sorry to DS2 users, may be I will try it with my GT Force (DF) later on.

Love this game! It's exactly what i was expecting: a physics SIM. I know this is the wrong place to say it but the only reason i'll go back to GT4 is to compare the same cars on the same tracks (Tsukuba and 'ring). this game is a lot more fun than GT4 because of its more realistic physics. I'm having a hard time controlling a little Miata.

The graphics aren't the best on some tracks but the racing is so fun that i it's easily overlooked.

My copy is at home right now, but IĀ“ll have to wait until tonight to play it. :(

I just had a quick look at the game this morning, the Intro Movie is a bit.... japanese I guess. :P

CanĀ“t wait to play it, too bad that I donĀ“t have a DFP, it seems to be much better than with the DS2.

Back