Episodes from Liberty City - DLC for PS3

• Thread starter Spuds725
  • 121 comments
Well, there's another thing that I noticed from the tutorials from youtube, both videos that I watched were happened on Tuesdays, in-game. Was it just a coincidence or what? :dopey::lol:

Seriously, does the dance gauge go to full mean you dance perfectly? I knew that it requires you to press L2+R2 simultaneously several times whenever it says 'hold'.. but does it require you to press the buttons together on beat? :dunce:
I will try to explain this as best as I can.

Personally I use the right thumb stick for this. As the sub woofer hits the beat and expands, you push the stick up and bring it back down. You can do this by just hearing the beat in the Maisonette 9, it is easy to distinguish the beat and just move the stick with the beat yourself. When it tells you to hold, hold the right stick up for the entire hold, during this, you have to press both R2 and L2 to the beat at the same time until the hold is complete. Rinse and Repeat until you get to the end :)

I will try to explain this as best as I can.

Personally I use the right thumb stick for this. As the sub woofer hits the beat and expands, you push the stick up and bring it back down. You can do this by just hearing the beat in the Maisonette 9, it is easy to distinguish the beat and just move the stick with the beat yourself. When it tells you to hold, hold the right stick up for the entire hold, during this, you have to press both R2 and L2 to the beat at the same time until the hold is complete. Rinse and Repeat until you get to the end :)

Cool, thanks mate 👍, I'll try that again and hopefully I'll be successful in that eventually. :dopey:

Back