EPL Fantasy Football 2013/14

Touring Mars

ツーリング マルス
Scotland
Glasgow
GTP_Mars
bpl-logo.png

Fantasy Football 2013/14

Hi there, I've created leagues for the new season...

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Update: GTPlanet leagues are now closed for new entries.

Last edited:
I've joined both leagues once again. I'm also Team Ash once again because I have little imagination and the name of the team does not matter anyway. :sly:

I'm still not happy with my team and with transfers still likely to happen before the season starts I'll end up changing players no doubt. ;)

I'm back as Spacegoats FC, joined both leagues. Thanks for setting this up, Touring Mars. 👍

Defending Classic Champion reporting in :) Was too late for the H2H last season.

Bring it on!

edit: team name is I got Naughton

Last edited:
Wow 35 teams in the classic league and 29 in the head to head already, somebody (TM) has a nice job in checking that they are all owned by :gtplanet: members. I assume they'll be more by the time of kick off too. This is why I'm too lazy to run the league. :sly:

Last edited:
Important note:

If you have already entered the league but have not posted your team name in this thread, please do so before the start of Gameweek 4 to verify that you are an existing GTPlanet member. You can also send me a PM if you prefer. Failure to register your team name in this thread by 11.30 am, 14 September will result in your team being removed from the league.

Unfortunately I will not be accepting entries from people who have registered as GTPlanet members later than the time of this post, i.e. signing up to GTP in order to be part of the league will not be accepted. Apologies for not making this clear in the original post, however the league is intended for existing GTPlanet members only.

:cheers: Welcome

So far, I have 16 confirmed/verified teams and 30 unverified teams...

Verified teams

Atlético Turismo VII
Team Ash
Spacegoats FC
Viggo XI
I got Naughton
Classic's XI
What's the Mata?
Axis of Drivel
FC Rezasaurus
FC Hyped
In Moyes we trust
SupaHeroes
Gibbo'sGloriousGOATs
Smeg and the Heads
Gooners_17
Bentekerrs
The 77

All players have until the beginning of Gameweek 4 to verify their team - verification requires posting your team name in this thread (or sending me a PM) from a GTP account registered before 13th August 2013. Failure to verify your account by the deadline will result in your team being removed from the league.

Last edited:
Nice one guys :)

Important Note

All players have until the beginning of Gameweek 4 to verify their team - verification requires posting your team name in this thread (or sending me a PM) from a GTP account registered before 13th August 2013. Failure to verify your account by the deadline will result in your team being removed from the league.

Verified teams (24 verified, 31 unverified)

Atlético Turismo VII
Team Ash
Spacegoats FC
Viggo XI
I got Naughton
Classic's XI
What's the Mata?
Axis of Drivel
FC Rezasaurus
FC Hyped
In Moyes we trust
SupaHeroes
Gibbo'sGloriousGOATs
Smeg and the Heads
Gooners_17
Bentekerrs
The 77
Brain Clough Zombies
ToriTeam
The Bandicoots
Extreme Calibre
Teeside Tigers
DC Milan
Mind The Gap
Giggity giggity goo
CHAMP20NS

Last edited:
What's the head to head?

It's kind of like a real league, every week you are drawn against another member's team, the winner (the one who's team scores the most points that week) gets the three points and the loser nothing. If you both have the same points, which does happen the odd time, the match is a draw and you both get one point. The person with the most points at the end of the season is the winner.

I was the winner last season and I actually draw a couple of times, once against the average which is a team put into a league if there is an odd number of teams in it. :dopey:

Since head to head requires a touch of luck of who you play when, you can easily get a winner different to the classic league. I think of the gtp head to head league as our FA cup. :sly:

Not sure on how it'll work with so many teams in it though, I guess it'll require even more luck because there won't be enough weeks to play everyone, so if someone ends up playing lots of low scoring teams they will end up getting lots of points. :lol:

Crap, it didn't occur to me that the Head to Head league will be affected if people are removed from the league...

... I don't know, perhaps I will have to remove those teams who have not identified themselves from the Head to Head league before the beginning of Gameweek 1... I don't really want to do that, but it seems like the only reasonable option... non-verified players would still have the chance to verify their accounts for the Classic league until next month, though.

Crap, it didn't occur to me that the Head to Head league will be affected if people are removed from the league...

... I don't know, perhaps I will have to remove those teams who have not identified themselves from the Head to Head league before the beginning of Gameweek 1... I don't really want to do that, but it seems like the only reasonable option... non-verified players would still have the chance to verify their accounts for the Classic league until next month, though.

Yep another thing that I've no idea on how it will work or mess things up as the case may be. Removing players you don't know is probably the best option for everyone else at least.

Still keep changing my team, I won't ever be happy with it. :lol:
As a Man Utd fan it hurts not to have a single Man U player in my team but with the tough start and RVP being so dear I know it makes sense to spread the money around.

Couldn't you look at others' teams before the season last year, I know you could during the season, I hope you still can because it was useful for stealing an idea or two. :sly:

Latest Posts

Back