EPL Fantasy Football 2013/14

EDIT: I just realised that my captain by default (Andy Carroll) was injured and didn't play. My vice captain (Also default selection by the game) is Mignolet, the highest scoring player in the gameweek so far XD Guess I won't finish the gameweek in last place then.

Talk about good fortune :lol:. That's 30 points!

Nice start Ash! Just 14 points behind, this is the first time (I think) that I've broken the 100 point barrier in a single gameweek :).

Talk about good fortune :lol:. That's 30 points!

Nice start Ash! Just 14 points behind, this is the first time (I think) that I've broken the 100 point barrier in a single gameweek :).

I don't remember doing it either but this week has been a high scoring one. My team does not look as strong for next week so my lead my not last very long. Still there is only one time you need to lead and that's at the end of week 38 and that's a very long way away. :)

I'm agonising over playing my wildcard now, means I can offload some Chelsea players and transfer out all my injured and non-playing ones too...

Bottom of the table after the first game with 44 points! :lol:

it'll be the only time ill be there I can assure you..

Good week from me,could have been better if Arsenal kept a clean sheet but I am not complaining.

Still have Cashley Cole and Hazard

I'm going to start tidying up the Classic league tonight, and I will remove teams who have not been verified thus far.

If your team is removed from the league but you are an existing GTPlanet member who registered before the beginning of Gameweek 1, then your team can be reinstated, but you must let me know immediately either by posting in this thread or by sending me a PM, confirming your team name. Unfortunately I will not be accepting entries from members who joined GTP after the league started. In addition, I will not reinstate any teams after the beginning of Gameweek 4, which is a week on Saturday.

Also, the deadline for new entries into the league is this Saturday, same rules regarding GTPlanet membership apply. See Post #1 for more details.

Verified Teams

Atlético Turismo VII
Team Ash
Spacegoats FC
Viggo XI
I got Naughton
Classic's XI
What's the Mata?
Axis of Drivel
FC Rezasaurus
FC Hyped
In Moyes we trust
SupaHeroes
Gibbo'sGloriousGOATs
Smeg and the Heads
Gooners_17
Bentekerrs
The 77
Brain Clough Zombies
ToriTeam
The Bandicoots
Extreme Calibre
Teeside Tigers
DC Milan
Mind The Gap
Giggity giggity goo
CHAMP20NS
Banana FC
Coatsey's XI

Last edited:
Just joined, made it just in time, the team name is "I suck at Fantasy FC" and I only have a mere 124 points, so I should be ok, right?

Just joined, made it just in time, the team name is "I suck at Fantasy FC" and I only have a mere 124 points, so I should be ok, right?

Yep, your team will be automatically added to the listings after Gameweek 3 starts at the weekend 👍

Well I made a couple of changes, I'm top and still not happy with my team. :lol:
I took a bit of a risk, well only a small one, so lets see if it works out. :nervous:

Oh crap, I've been too busy with my Sky Sports team I forgot about this. :dunce: :lol:

Oh crap, I've been too busy with my Sky Sports team I forgot about this. :dunce: :lol:

I have not bothered with any other fantasy sites this year, one is enough for me. :)

I still keep trying to win at Super Six although I'm rubbish at it. :dunce:

The cull of non-GTP member teams from the Classic League is all but complete, and so the league should shrink to approximately 30 teams once Gameweek 3 begins tomorrow.

-

I had practically no choice but to use my wildcard this week - I must admit, I didn't do my homework properly before GW1, and I ended up with 5 useless players. Throw in a couple of injuries this week as well, and it made sense to go for it now.

The cull of non-GTP member teams is all but complete, and so the league should shrink to approximately 30 teams once Gameweek 3 begins tomorrow.

-

I had practically no choice but to use my wildcard this week - I must admit, I didn't do my homework properly before GW1, and I ended up with 5 useless players. Throw in a couple of injuries this week as well, and it made sense to go for it now.
Same here. First thing I did was take out Bale (may or may not be a smart move) and then I just tinkered around with my team for the next hour :lol:

Same here. First thing I did was take out Bale (may or may not be a smart move) and then I just tinkered around with my team for the next hour :lol:

Definitely a smart move - just a pity you didn't get £86m when you sold him!

Definitely a smart move - just a pity you didn't get £86m when you sold him!
Haha, true my team would have been perfect then. Just read on BBC Sport that Bale has agreed personal terms with Real Madrid so that should be a confirmed deal.

Oh fishfinger sandwiches. I've lost every H2H match by a wasp's nipple.

But I'll still have no Manchester United players in my team.

Currently sitting in 17th with 147 points. Not too bad considering ALL my substitutes are injured plus Lennon. Not sure if I should swap them with players I don't know about or stick with them as they're only at a 50% chance of playing.

Currently sitting in 17th with 147 points. Not too bad considering ALL my substitutes are injured plus Lennon. Not sure if I should swap them with players I don't know about or stick with them as they're only at a 50% chance of playing.

Do nothing right now because of the international break. Players are bound to get injured between now and the next round of fixtures which are not until the 14th/15th and 16th.

Somehow I'm still top in the classic league, a good first week is the only reason why, so I might need a couple of changes. It's annoying waiting to do them but it's the sensible thing to do. ;)

So as soon as I fit RVP into my team, he does diddly squat and earns me 3 measly little points over two games. Figures.

After the poor start, I had a decent week this weekend, even though my strikers did nothing (Dzeko was my captain and came off at half time 👎 )

Somehow though, I've won 3 out of 3 in the head to head league, I'll take that :)

So as soon as I fit RVP into my team, he does diddly squat and earns me 3 measly little points over two games. Figures.

I shoehorned RVP into my team as I had to use my wildcard this week anyway (since half my team didn't realise the season had started already :ouch:) - shame I didn't keep Sturridge, that was a mistake.

After the poor start, I had a decent week this weekend, even though my strikers did nothing (Dzeko was my captain and came off at half time 👎 )

Somehow though, I've won 3 out of 3 in the head to head league, I'll take that :)

That's what makes the head to head league unique and special in it's own right and why I like that we have two gtp leagues these days. :)

Latest Posts

Back