ePSXe GT2 Screenshots

Corinator
can anyone help me i have espxe or something but when i installed it it is called delta. But whenever i hit run game (yes i have all the plugins including bios and rom file) itn opens to some weird file containing the game configuration i just made and thew other ps1 games. can anyone help me out with this?
Delta is a frontend for ePSXe, i think you need to configure it before running the games...
I don't use it, i use the ePSXecutor instead, so i can't help you with that...

MacRoadster
Delta is a frontend for ePSXe, i think you need to configure it before running the games...
I don't use it, i use the ePSXecutor instead, so i can't help you with that...
I have EPSXEcutor like you but have no idea what it does or what it is. So if you can help me with that then please help me.

ePSXecutor is a tool to make it easier to configure the emulator to play your games. Instead of changing your emulator's configuration each time you play a different game, you can create many different configurations, then you just have to double-click the configuration icon corresponding to the game you want to play, to start up the emulator with that game's configuration.

For example, for GT2 i have 8 different configurations, each one using different memory cards, so when i start the game i choose the one corresponding to the garage i wanna play with.

The first time you run a game you should create an ePSXecutor configuration for that game. You must choose your plugins (video, audio, cdrom, controller), create and assign your memory cards to it, and also enter your bios file location.
Check this thread, for my plugins configuration. You need to setup them according to your hardware but it should be a good starting point :)

MacRoadster
ePSXecutor is a tool to make it easier to configure the emulator to play your games. Instead of changing your emulator's configuration each time you play a different game, you can create many different configurations, then you just have to double-click the configuration icon corresponding to the game you want to play, to start up the emulator with that game's configuration.

For example, for GT2 i have 8 different configurations, each one using different memory cards, so when i start the game i choose the one corresponding to the garage i wanna play with.

The first time you run a game you should create an ePSXecutor configuration for that game. You must choose your plugins (video, audio, cdrom, controller), create and assign your memory cards to it, and also enter your bios file location.
Check this thread, for my plugins configuration. You need to setup them according to your hardware but it should be a good starting point :)
I need the emulator because delta lets me put in and choose and configure my plugins but im guessing its no the actual emulator because when i hit the rungame buttton it opens a folder with the configuration file in it. so please give me a link to a goood or the same emulator you use because im guessing i have the configuration done thanks :) :) :) :) :)

Corinator
Ya i got the emulator working but when paying GT2 the music is abnormally fast :)
There's an option to fix that on Pete's DSound Audio Driver:

epsxe26hl.jpg

g-man
holy crap! I just tried Pete's latest OGL2 plugin and look how GT2 looks on my PC! :drool:

Sweet screenshots. I've got to get me one of those plug-ins.
What a minute.... is that an AI controlled GT-One road car in front of that Viper GTS-R? I thought the AI couldn't drive the Road Race cars? :eek: :confused:

Smoke_U_24/7
What a minute.... is that an AI controlled GT-One road car in front of that Viper GTS-R? I thought the AI couldn't drive the Road Race cars? :eek: :confused:
In replays you can change the view to any car, so you can watch the race of any AI controlled car ;)

Smoke_U_24/7
Sweet screenshots. I've got to get me one of those plug-ins.

I was the GT-One road car, and ended up winning :)

Epsxe is the best thing since the invention of sliced bread.
The graphics are great as long as one has a decent processor and graphic card.
Epsxe is the only reason why I still play GT1 and GT2 ( Not later than last monday, I was racing in the lightweight cup in GT1 )
Now, GT2 looks so crappy when I play it on my Playstation2. It just proves that Sony doesn't give a damn about backward compatibility
Before playing GT2 with Epsxe I used to play it on my Dreamcast ( using Bleemcast ) and the graphics are very nice too.

The Linux version of Epsxe is good too, but doesn't include a plugin for analog controllers.

I think we EPSXE users should all thank , or at least mention, Pete Burnet ( Pete's )
He made a tremendous work with his OpenGl and DirectX plugins.

Biased turkey
I think we EPSXE users should all thank , or at least mention, Pete Burnet ( Pete's )
He made a tremendous work with his OpenGl and DirectX plugins.
I agree 100%. Pete's plugins are great, the best ones! One reason for ePSXe being so good its because Pete's plugins have great quality and compatibility with most games.
Thanks Pete :)

Now what we need is a PS2 emulator with such quality... :rolleyes:

Hello and welcome every one. SORRY for my suck English !

But Im having a problem! Im using ePsxe and VGS Connectix.

On Connectix VGS GT2 (US NTSC version) works fine.

Im launching the program and .iso works (if im using Daemon tools) and the CDRom as well. The graphic is Rubbish veeeery rubbish :(

But when im trying launch GT2 on ePsxe sadly nothing happend.
My machine is that:

Duron 750 mhz (heyyy i know its slooow but other games works fine like Kula World, like Exhumed on ePsxe)
512 SDRAMM 133 mhz
Graphic Card SAPPHIRE RADEON 9550 128 MB

My problem is that. as i already wrote other Games works Just fine.
Take look the black DOS windows - the commends that appears adn compare them with those below while im trying start GT2 - with black screen.

WTF ? I was trying open in a full screen mode and nothing happends and in windowed mode. And nothing happaned, DEAD. I know that my copy of GT2 (iso image) is working good. Because when im using VGS Connectix emulator the image is loading perfectly. But on ePsxe nothing happend. No Picture, no sound, not evean FART :]

I was think that meaby is a fault of Bios so i try everyone from SCPH1001.bin to the SCPH7502.bin and even from YAROZE :indiff: and no effect.

Please help. I was already trying those setups from https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63046 and nothing. :guilty: :guilty: :guilty:

Help me obi wan kenobi you are my only hope...

Hello Martha and welcome to this forum :)

Sometimes when i forget to mount my cd image, it happens the same thing, all messages are ok and there's no errors, i just get that blank screen like you do.
Do you run the other games on ePSXe the same way you're trying to run GT2? Have you tried to run GT2 without mounting the image with daemon tools (by using Zink88's Disk Image Driver)? Have you tried to run it using the cdrom too?

Here's what appears when i start GT2:

Hello, thanks for fast reply.

As for the other games im doing exacly the same thing.
File/Run iso/ show the image and ... GO. Just like you see Kula World works perfectly. But GT2 doesnt ... wait wait wait its seems that some light apears, hmm i just hear a FART and a big one. :eek: just like a young Anaking says .. it's working, it's working. That was a fault of my wrong setting in CD plugin, im change for the differend drive and BOFFF it works :]

Oh gosh now im want that CLK DTM can any one help my with game save meaby. Or what numer should i use on gameshark ?

Thanks and a big one for help :]

Back