ePSXe Memory Card problem

OK I just figured out how to run ePSXe with GT2...however, the memory card I pick for it doesn't work. It says there is nothing in the slot. What gives? What am I doing wrong? Thx

OK I just figured out how to run ePSXe with GT2...however, the memory card I pick for it doesn't work. It says there is nothing in the slot. What gives? What am I doing wrong? Thx

I think Sucahyo knows the answer. Wherever he may be.

If you could email me your save maybe I can get it to work Or maybe I could send
you one if you want because I have a few different save's with cars on them,
both normal and hybrids. And if zoxxy could send me his email address by PM I
could tell him every thing he needs to know;).

It seem like you use different memory card version than your GT2 cd.

It seem like you use different memory card version than your GT2 cd.

Yea that's what I think the problem was. I bought GT2 long ago but lost the simulation disc so I downloaded it, but it asks which language I want when I fire it up.

When I use my old arcade disc though the memory card doesn't load either. What gives???

Yea that's what I think the problem was. I bought GT2 long ago but lost the simulation disc so I downloaded it, but it asks which language I want when I fire it up.

When I use my old arcade disc though the memory card doesn't load either. What gives???
I guess your old arcade disc is different too.

Back