Error NP-32470-6

• Thread starter Leo Thorne
  • 347 comments
United States
virginia
minimoto2011
I was in an online lobby driving, then all a sudden I lost connection to the servers but I was still signed into PSN. I tried reconnecting, restarting GT Sport and the PS4. I also tested my internet connection and it was fine

Is this happening to anyone else?

Are the severs just temporarily down, or..?

I was in an online lobby driving, then all a sudden I lost connection to the servers but I was still signed into PSN. I tried reconnecting, restarting GT Sport and the PS4. I also tested my internet connection and it was fine

Is this happening to anyone else?

Are the severs just temporarily down, or..?

Same here in Scotland.

Same here in Norway:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180712205940.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180712211811.jpg

:(...

Hey everyone! Brand new to this forum and to GT Sport really. It's probably a silly question but when this error message appears I'm assuming single player progress/rewards won't be effected providing a manual save is done?

Many thanks :)

It just came back for me briefly and I was able to do the online save but it went down again about 15s later. USA account with console in Argentia.

It should save if you hit reconnect when the game is back online, but if you close GT S before the game is back online you will loose your progress.
Fortunately you can still watch Netflix, Amazon Prime, NowTV, BBC iPlayer or anything else that suspends GTS, so at least we don't have to sit looking at the GTS menu screen doing its best to make the PS4 sound like a jet engine!

Well at least we now know it may be Sony side rather than PD side.

Still annoying though but at least I got my housework finished while the game's offline.

Hopefully it's back soon as I want a shot at Circuit De La Sarthe with the 86 before the end of the night.

Well at least we now know it may be Sony side rather than PD side.

Still annoying though but at least I got my housework finished while the game's offline.

Hopefully it's back soon as I want a shot at Circuit De La Sarthe with the 86 before the end of the night.
Good day sir (off topic quastion)
what is your PSN ID?

so at least we don't have to sit looking at the GTS menu screen doing its best to make the PS4 sound like a jet engine!
If your PS4 is like that, then it's time to vaccum clean the vents or you could fry the CPU, either it's pretty warm in your house or your PS4 struggles with getting air from the vents to cool down the CPU.

Last edited:
Back