Error NP-32470-6

• Thread starter Leo Thorne
  • 347 comments
Yep, definitely SONY server related.
Party Chat and even the EU PlayStation forums are acting up.
Having issues here in Aus. too.

Not that I would bother to do these things as it stands, but the official notes for this error are below:
① Please restart the PS4®.
② Turn off your router or modem and wait at least 5 minutes before restarting.
③ We recommend that you connect the PS4® to the network via a wired line.
④ Review the network environment of your use and update the firmware of the router to the latest.
⑤ Please try again later.

As for offline play and keeping progress, there is a PS4 suspend application function in the power settings.
GT Sport does not need to be closed to activate this setting.
Settings > Power Saving Settings > Set Features Available in Rest Mode > Keep Application Suspended.

Once finished playing don't close the GT Sport App.
Put the PS4 into Rest Mode.
The next time you power up the PS4 GT Sport will be where you left it.
Reconnect (if required)
Manual Save (if required)
Good to go.

If your PS4 is like that, then it's time to vaccum clean the vents or you will fry the CPU, either it's pretty warm in your house or your PS4 struggles with getting air from the vents to cool down the CPU.
Is it? I thought it's more GT related, I mean if I can play PCars2 with 30 cars, thunderstorm and it runs relatively quiet, but then doing some stuff in GT's menu screen, scapes, livery etc. it goes like a jet, wouldn't it be more software related? FWIW I have a Pro so maybe they are like that

Possible heads up. When we had the last outage at xmas, I did loads of offline, suspended the ps4 etc but I couldn't reconnect till I restarted the game. I believe others had the same issue. Thousands of xp went down the drain that day! :ouch:

Last edited:
Have been playing GT Sport on & off all day, but this evening it went down & I can't get on. Can access PS Store, can watch YouTube, my online icon says I'm offline though, & I can't connect to the GT Sport servers.

Down in Italy ..too.

Some friends are playing GTS in this moment, maybe their profileS are in another server without problems....

IR

adb
Is it? I thought it's more GT related, I mean if I can play PCars2 with 30 cars, thunderstorm and it runs relatively quiet, but then doing some stuff in GT's menu screen, scapes, livery etc. it goes like a jet, wouldn't it be more software related? FWIW I have a Pro so maybe they are like that

Is it just the hard disk sound and not the fan? This happens on my Pro.

Maybe you are over exaggerating about it sounding like a jet.

I was in an online lobby driving, then all a sudden I lost connection to the servers but I was still signed into PSN. I tried reconnecting, restarting GT Sport and the PS4. I also tested my internet connection and it was fine

Is this happening to anyone else?

Are the severs just temporarily down, or..?
Just started up, I am getting the same error!

Back