Error NP-32470-6

• Thread starter Leo Thorne
  • 347 comments
If your PS4 is like that, then it's time to vaccum clean the vents or you could fry the CPU, either it's pretty warm in your house or your PS4 struggles with getting air from the vents to cool down the CPU.

Its done that from new; I brought the limited edition GT Sport (slim) PS4 on the day of GT Sports release.

OT: The limited edition GTS DS4 that came with the console has started to die, the rumble motors have died and the left stick occasionally doesn't register that its been released when over to the left; not so bad in a left hand bend but not ideal on a straight afterwards :lol: Can't be bothered faffing round with the warranty as Game, where I bought the console from, don't sell the limited edition DS4 anymore so I'll just transfer the innards from a new DS4 into the limited edition case.

Oh dear, Sony are having a 'mare! Even the network service status is down now!

upload_2018-7-12_23-57-47.png

This is the only game I can't connect to now. As of about an hour ago I can connect to Fortnite and as of about 15 minutes ago I can connect to The Crew 2.

LAN race anyone? Or is that even still an option? :lol:
Its a shame there's nothing like XLink Kai for PS4. Or, better yet, drop all this centralised server BS and allow people to run their own servers (at least for lobbies, obviously Sport Mode would still need to be done by Sony).

Dead in Canada, there's also a tiny red x next to my profile, while my online status is set to online.
Same here, funny thing though. This morning I did some laps, left my ps4 and game on. Went to rest mode, came home and turned on the ps4. No issues, I was able to do some qually laps on my main account and made the top 10 on race a. I switched to my turismo account now and I am getting an error and can't connect on any account now. I should have just stayed on my main one.

Back