Error NP-32470-6

• Thread starter Leo Thorne
  • 347 comments
Managed to get on late last night & finish my daily workout. Haven't tried it today though...

Is this a GTS specific error, or has it anything to do with PSN being a POS since Fortnite season 5 dropped on Thursday. We had problems in my nascar league Thursday night and our ward a PSN issue. That looks like the same error code we was getting.

Up until today I've been getting the NP-32470-6 error. Today I've received a bunch of different errors trying to get into PSN. WV-33907-2, NW-31456-9, NW-31194-8, NW-31246-6, and CE-38703-1. Sometimes I can at least get to the PSN sign-in screen, other times I can't even get that far. I've reset my router and my PS4, and that doesn't solve these issues either. Seems I'm not going to get to do any of the FIA races tonight... :(

Anyone else have livery upload problems since the outage ? Mine behaves like normal when uploading and sharing but then they never show up in my library or notification tab. Worked perfectly fine right up to the outage. Appreciate any thoughts on this :cheers:

Anyone else have livery upload problems since the outage ? Mine behaves like normal when uploading and sharing but then they never show up in my library or notification tab. Worked perfectly fine right up to the outage. Appreciate any thoughts on this :cheers:

I've had this problem since the last update. I figured it was me doing something wrong. Sometimes it has taken 10 minutes or so for a livery to show up in my activity feed.

I've had this problem since the last update. I figured it was me doing something wrong. Sometimes it has taken 10 minutes or so for a livery to show up in my activity feed.

I had this problem 1 or 2 patches ago as well [they never show up] I recently switched from the physical disc version to digital and a clean game data install fixed it if you want to give it a whirl. Kind of a pain but at least it works.

It happens from time to time for me, have you tried clearing your network data? It will freshly load everything but if there was an issue with something before it could clear it.

It happens from time to time for me, have you tried clearing your network data? It will freshly load everything but if there was an issue with something before it could clear it.

Yeah dumped it logged out and back in and no change.

For how long though? I've been able to get on a couple of times but never long enough to make it into a Daily :( Given up on it now.

Sorry for the late reply - after that message, I didn’t disconnect for the entire evening. A day later some people still seemed to have issues but everything seemed to be working fine for me (in Belgium).

did you get that fixed i have that now cant finde any info how to fix it

I do not remember exactly, but I think it started to work again from alone. Maybe I did reboot the router and ps4.
Most times I think the problem is on the other side (host of the lobby got a weak connection or PD-Server do not work properly).

I do not remember exactly, but I think it started to work again from alone. Maybe I did reboot the router and ps4.
Most times I think the problem is on the other side (host of the lobby got a weak connection or PD-Server do not work properly).

Ok thanks ill try reboot router :)

Back