Error NP-32470-6

• Thread starter Leo Thorne
  • 347 comments
I have just done 3 race Bs, the bottom half of the field disappeared during warm up leaving only the top 8 entries. Don't know what happens to those who get kicked?

I have just done 3 race Bs, the bottom half of the field disappeared during warm up leaving only the top 8 entries. Don't know what happens to those who get kicked?

They'll have got one of the nice dc messages and lost Dr and Sr as the warm up had started. I think you can leave fine without a penalty on the loading screen where it first shows you and your opponents but anytime after that you can't, whether it's your fault you "left" or not.

4pm race completed, only 15 finished though.

I reported 4 people, seems the dirty drivers are the most eager to get back on. I got bumped off the gtrack by these 4 different drivers, yet no penalties, still blue ratings at the end, thanks PD! At least I'm racing again, finished 5th again with the R92CP, almost a minute behind the hybrid alien. Started 10th while not qualifying and got punted off first in T -1.

I managed to log on once for about 30 seconds so managed to repost one of my scape pics..

U6SoiDM.jpg

Same problem here in Hungary,but for me the problem mostly occurs when i try to connect to one of the open lobbies.
Hitting the reconnect button a few times solved the issue though...

Refund? You know you agreed to being cool with the service being down occasionally, right?

Thanks for digging that out, I didn't read it. Not sure if the local version I "signed" is different or even valid or enforceable in Germany. But the legal team will have made sure it's all written to provide the least possible amount of liability for Sony.

I'd still *request* a refund though. They don't have to grant anything. But from experience it works, at least if the company one is dealing with has decent customer support.

Moot point since they don't even give out a support contact. And for the sums / discomfort involved, no one is goinmg to run to their lawyer and check if Sony's ToS hold water... Which of course means they get away with it.

But enough ranting, off to do a real world late nite drive in N200 :).

Seems to be staying online because I'm sorting folders in my library and it's reconnecting every time so I'm not complaining as that's all I was going to be doing tonight anyway.

Mine keeps going in and out still. Sometimes it will last only 5 minutes other times it around 20 minutes.
I responded not long to your post because as soon as you posted it went down again on my end.

All back to normal over my end (Dublin). Just had a tad annoying Gr. 1 Ring race with no lag or interruptions, although 2 people dropped out during the warm-up. Not sure if it's related to the earlier server downtime.

This entire thing is so easy to handle. Make an announcement that the servers will be shut down for a certain period of time to repair them. Whether it be a day or a week, at least we'll know instead of playing this game of is it working or not. Just own it. I think most of us can handle that. But when you don't say anything at all, that's the aggravating part.

Keith.

It´s the same here in Portugal. From what i remember, the last time it happened it took them 2 weeks to fix it. It´s sickning.

This entire thing is so easy to handle. Make an announcement that the servers will be shut down for a certain period of time to repair them. Whether it be a day or a week, at least we'll know instead of playing this game of is it working or not. Just own it. I think most of us can handle that. But when you don't say anything at all, that's the aggravating part.

Keith.

I agree. I posted such on twitter on Kaz and gran turismo.

Well, I've managed a race A B and C and I'm still **** (even with everyone offline).. :P Can I sell my awesome ps4 with working gtsport ?

As much as I can understand the inconvenience I have to say I cannot understand how spoiled some people are about these issues. For those I hope the server will be off for a month.

For all the others I hope the racing can start again. I enjoyed the game this whole morning. No issues here.

As much as I can understand the inconvenience I have to say I cannot understand how spoiled some people are about these issues. For those I hope the server will be off for a month.

For all the others I hope the racing can start again. I enjoyed the game this whole morning. No issues here.

Spoiled ? I can offcourse only speak for myself , but I would claim that most people just want what they paid for working or at least be told whats happening instead off waisting their time trying to connect , nothing to do with beeing spoiled

Today was server down .. about 1 and half - two hours ago. I think it's 'couse of maintanance ... it was told maintanance from 6 to 7 today. But I wasn't sure about time zone so ...

Just got disconnected during the race again FFS. Waiting for the next race then, might as well practice the 919 as it's pretty much a one make race now.

All seems to be good here in west coast Canada, logged on at 4:30 pm pacific, did a bunch of BMBs, little over 2 hours, no problems, happy Friday the 13th all ! :cheers:

Well, the game seems to be up and running now, It worked for me at about 2AM last night, I got off not long after.

As for today, I hopped on around 5PM and have had no issues since then. Things seem good to me.

Spoiled ? I can offcourse only speak for myself , but I would claim that most people just want what they paid for working or at least be told whats happening instead off waisting their time trying to connect , nothing to do with beeing spoiled
Maybe his the one that is spoiled. He talks like he didnt pay for nothing. I paid for PS plus and the game not to mention the PS4. Its alot of money. I want to know everytime i cant play what i have paid for. For how long and when the issue will be fix.

Back