EU Stealth Car Codes: GT-R GT500 / SLS AMG / 787B / NSX GT500

  • Thread starter Thread starter crox
  • 44 comments
  • 3,632 views
Messages
311
Trade completed.
 
Last edited:
Caterham Fireblade for any of those codes?
 
It would have to be combined with something else.
 
Catherham& bmw 320 race car for the nsx
We can still work on that offer if u dont like one of em.
 
i have pm you crox
thanks
 
I can give you my Peugeot 908 HDi FAP for the 787B and another car if wanted :P
 
Already have 908.
 
audi r10 for mazda?
 
Sorry, no thank you.
 
Anything off my car list thread for either of the codes? Cheers!
 
Sorry, nothing I need there.
 
Il give u sp1 caterham, p4 ferrari 4 the mazda?i can send 1 of the cars thurs.
 
Il give u sp1 caterham, p4 ferrari 4 the mazda&merc?i can send 1 of the cars thurs.
 
Will accept Caterham and P4 for the SLS AMG Stealth.
 
Will accept Caterham and P4 for the SLS AMG Stealth.
im more interested in the mazda tbh.il chuck in the ford iv race car,p4 ferrari&caterham.
 
I am mostly focused on Formula cars right now is my issue. I appreciate your offer, but really need to hang onto that 787B for a Formula car.
 
I am mostly focused on Formula cars right now is my issue. I appreciate your offer, but really need to hang onto that 787B for a Formula car.

ok no worries thats fair enough:-) if u change ur mind let me no
 
FGT is my main priority.
 
If you still have the nsx code I can offer you
FGT, Peugeot 908, Audi R10 and Zonda R

You can choose anything you want.
 
You have PM.
 
3/4 FGT's and the F2007 for the mazda and the other code that is not pending.All in 0 miles brand new and ready to send now .Or 4 X1's if u prefer in different colours all 0 miles of course.To trade now.
 
Last edited:
I'd like the Mazda 787B Stealth code please.

I have,

FGT
X1
Peugeot 908
Zonda R

Please let me know,

Thanks.

2/2 Successful trades with KWAKAMAN39 & LUMIZON.
 
All the cars on your list for the 2 codes.
 
check my garage in the signature if there is anything you want

interested for 787b and nsx code
 
Last edited:
787B Please (Or the NSX if the trade doesnt go through)

I have ..
F2007
F10
FGT
X1
Zonda R

Please Pm Me =]
 
Back