Euro 2004 Thread

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 569 comments
I wouldn't be surprised to see Figo stay on until 2006, he said he'd retire but he would consider it more seriously after Euro, as for Couto, I don't think it's much longer before he retires from football all-together, which makes sense since Benfica can actually get him lol!

Aveiro-F1
as for Couto, I don't think it's much longer before he retires from football all-together, which makes sense since Benfica can actually get him lol!
:lol:

Well, in Benfica's defense he would be a king actually...!! :dopey:

It's almost time guys...

COME ON THE GREEKS!

All my friends are going to buy Greeece tops and we're going to have different names on all of them. I'm Charisteas!

We're sad like that.

Where do you get Greek tops at 6:47 on a Sunday evening in Wales?

Greek-tops-r-us?

911_Carrera
It's almost time guys...

COME ON THE GREEKS!

All my friends are going to buy Greeece tops and we're going to have different names on all of them. I'm Charisteas!

We're sad like that.
You should be cheering for Portugal! Come on, Wales made a big fuss about Russia cheating to get into Euro, and we beat Russia 2-0, and you don't support us!?

We'll remember this... :yuck: ;) :P

I feel sorry for Portugal. They deserved to win the whole tourmant , actually.
Greece game was so ****ing boring . They played very well in the last 2 matches , but this one was awefull 👎
That guy who jumped into the net was funny :)

Go Greece! They ownzor! Go Charisteas, Go Nikopolidis!
When the tournament startet, Í would never seen that coming.

Greece has deserved their victory!
👍

Party Party!

Oh wait, no party, bed time.

We Are The Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Think That Our Defense Is Very Good!!!!!!!!!
Our Attack Is Not So Good Though....

Hail To Greece!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm Greek And I Love It!!!!!!!!!

I didn't mean we'd buy the tops now.

That "invader" was funny, did you see the stewards stamping on him and pulling his hair? :crazy:

Aveiro, I've never been a Portugal fan. 👍

Well done

GREECE!

Props to the Greeks 👍 I was extremely happy to see the Portugese fall (especially Ronaldo who seemed to fall every 10 mins or so ;))

I can't believe it.

I won't go on about saying who deserved to win or who played better. That's relative because Greece didn't do anything but they do know how to defend and they won after all.

Congratulations Greece.

911_Carrera
That "invader" was funny, did you see the stewards stamping on him and pulling his hair? :crazy:

I can't shake the feeling that he was the same wacko that went out on the track at the Spanish GP, he seemed awfully familiar...

Congratulations to the Greeks!!!

Proof that upsets can still happen in football. They may not have been the prettiest team to watch but they have an excellent foundation and with their coach they can go onto bigger things (As if winning the Euro' Championships wasn't huge already!) Congratulations Greece!

Well, 👍 to Greece.

Boring like a sock final. And the ref didnt win :(

Who got the Golden Boot Award? Baros?

DiabolicalMask
I can't believe it.

I won't go on about saying who deserved to win or who played better. That's relative because Greece didn't do anything but they do know how to defend and they won after all.

Congratulations Greece.

I think the key to this success was the defense. Our offense needs major improvement. Otto has to try new and fresh tactics on the offense issue!

Congrats to the players! Congrats to the coach! Congrats to the team!

peace!

Put it on Ebay, you might get a few pennies for it.

The Greek defense was very tight, the Portugese never really had a chance to get into good shoot positions.

So, now we wait for the World Cup?

toler
i just glad the stupid german team won´t have to qualify for 2006 :)

Methinks Germany are going to have big changes in their team, or just be crap.

England needs a good manager, why can't we have Arsene Wenger! :dopey:

Back