Euro 2004 Thread

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 569 comments
2-0 and i think it's over for us, with 30 minutes to go.

Portugal deserves it, they were the better team. Looking forward to Portugal- Czech Republic.

Oh well, we've reached the semi-finals, not too bad with a crappy coach like Advocaat.

And Germany got eliminated in the group stages, that's always nice:D

After 90 minutes, i think Portugal was the better team.

But if they play like this in the finals against the Czech republic, they will be crushed.

And i think something has to change about this whole referree situation. We have 1 good ref in Europe, Collina, and the rest is utter CRAP!!
An absolute disgrace!

2-1, the final score...Portugal are through :D

That means that:
Van Nistelrooy (Out) 4

figo.jpg

Well at least it is Portugals best result in a Euro champs ever. I hope Greece get beaten tonight, otherwise the final will be a boring "contest".

well, Portugal deserved it. They were just playing a little better. Unfortunately it's the 4th time in a row that we're kicked out of a tournament in the semi's :yuck:

And they need to send that refferee right off way to the sunday-amateurs from hawaii.....what a ****-UP is he!!! :grumpy:

Maniche scored the goal of the tournament:

35 yard Curler @ 68.3 mph :eek: :drool: :bowdown:

If someone could find a clip of it and turn it into a gif, it would make the best avatar.

It's one of those goals, you think 'ha that's a bad cross' and then you're like 'Ohh **** he scored, what a ****ing awesome goal' well that's what I thought.

wasnt a bad goal at all, not that we see it over here

****ING POLITICS and politicans give me the right royal ****s!

You'll find almost all the EURO 2004 games in eMule.
That particular goal is already available there as well.

Dang!
Again, the team I cheered for lost! I was hoping Holland vs. Czech Republic for the finals...

Well, Portugal gets their rematch against Greece..

Back