***EURO GT500 Season 7** Winners - MSP_J-Town and Nissan Black Z RacingFinished 

• Thread starter nissman
  • 207 comments
sorry guys long story but due to family issues i will have to pull out. sorry its so close, im gutted as its a great series. hopefully i will be able to in the future

We got some late drop outs today. SmileyWRX will fill the spot for True-Blue for the whole season while Basse has no replacment for tonight.

Current grid and teams:

2/2 - Nissan Advan Clarion GTR '08
2/2 - Nissan Motul Autech GTR '08 -
0/2 - Nissan Calsonic Impul GTR '08 - NissmanR32, Stretchy
0/2 - Nissan Xanavi Nismo GTR '08 - Kostas_B, Sonic-88
0/2 - Nissan Yellowhat GTR '08 - Skengdigi, Mirial
2/2 - Lexus Denso Sard SC430 '08
1/2 - Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 '08 - Lozzaiscool, SmileyWRX
1/2 - Toyota Yellowhat YMS Supra '05 - AndroR35, MSP_Tomzon
2/2 - Toyota Supra '05 Base Model
0/2 - Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z '06 - tony1311, basee-101
0/2 - Nissan Z '06 Base Model - MSP_J-Town, MSP_JUJU
0/2 - Nissan Z '06 Base Model - MSP_hasinho, MSP_Uwe

Please go over this again so we don't have silly questions before start.

Driver Points Penalties:

-- Cutting Pit Exit Line - 2 Championship Point Penalty

-- Over Aggressive Driving or Illegal Blocking - 4 Championship Point Penalty

-- Ignoring Blue Flags - 4 Championship Point Penalty

-- Interfering/Destroying Competitors Hot Lap in Qualifying - 5 Championship Point Penalty

-- Running Another Car Off Track (damage or no damage) - 5 to 10 Championship Point Penalty (Depense on severity of incident)

-- Rejoining Track After an Off Without Regards To Oncoming Traffic - 10 Championship Point Penalty

-- Violation of Track Rules or Corner-Cutting - Disqualification from Race Results or 5 to 10 Championship Point Penalty (Depense on time gained)

-- Ramming/Causing Avoidable Collision - Disqualification from Race Results or 20 Championship point penalty

Note: We are droping the ''gentleman rule'' starting Euro GT500 Season 7. If you run another car off the road you do Not have to wait for them and make the situation even more risky for others on track. Continue with your race, steward will take care of the situation after the race . If a driver uses the ''gentleman rule'' he will still be given a penalty. In previous seasons the penatly was not given.

Qualifying:

-- Session starts prior to every race presumably at 20:50 cet
-- Duration 12 min
-- Race Together on Track (Starting in Pits)
-- Allowed to Change Tyres
-- Two wheels on (or vertically in line with (when airborne)) the track at All Times
-- Stay OFF the Racing Line when on a slower lap at All Times

Qualifying Rule:

-- Not allowed to intentionally wait for you competitor at the last turn(or any other) to use their slipstream and then destroy their hot lap by overtaking them, bumping them of line or anything in that matter

-- If you are reported to the stewards after the race that you have been violating the rules of qualifying just mentioned, the case will be investigated, both parties will be questioned and if a driver is proven guilty championship point penaties will be given

:: GTP OLR Rules & Guidelines ::

Race Day:

-- Tuesdays at 21:00 CET/20:00 UK Time (Join Lounge by 20:30 cet)

-- Clear/Delete system cache under options in main menu before every race. Also reset your router/modem. Do not download any content during race

-- Drops out must be reported in the thread at least 3h before race start. (Tue 18:00 cet)

-- Room will be open at 20:15 CET

-- Car specs checked by the host via Driver List menu

-- Qualifying Starts at 20:50 (timer set to 12 min)

-- Race Start presumably at 21:05 CET

Event News and Track Rules Updates:

Rd. 1 - Fuji Speedway F

-- On pit entry you must stay within the white line. When you decide to pit, exiting the final corner you must move totally to right and stay within the long white line leading in the pits.

Last edited:
Also guys, when you are exiting the Pitlane, please stay within the white line before turn 1. This is a rule at every track, penalties can be given for not obeying this rule. It is especially important at Fuji with the speeds people are arriving at turn 1, and a high possibility there will be 2 cars side by side! Just making sure people are aware of this, as there was some problems with this in testing yesterday!

Euro GT500 - Rd.1 Fuji

Lobby: 1472-6681-3286-8592-3702

New driver Shadowman will replace Basse for tonight

Rd.1 - Fuji Speedway - Unofficial Results

2014+-+1

2014+-+2

2014+-+1

Last edited:
Such a disappointment for me, after all that practice and a PB in qualifying! Think I had the pace for a top 6 or 7 finish. Got damage after making a mistake and sliding in front of stretchy on lap 33, car was almost undriveable so I had to make an extra pitstop. 4 stops was not the quickest! :) but apart from that I had great fun tonight, it's awesome to be racing properly again with all you guys! And looking at how close the times were in qualifying, this will be a very interesting season! Nice driving by everyone tonight, don't think there was any incidents in the race. Remember to PM a steward (Nissman, stretchy, lozza) if you want to report anything. Looking forward to brands hatch now and hoping for a better result! See you guys in practice!

Last edited:
Awful Q, 3 tenths off my PB. Coming into he pits I accidently refuelled the car so it was heavier than it should of been.

Race, couldn't find any pace, in practice I could hit 33s for 12 laps straight, didn't get close to that in the race, no idea why, something wasn't clicking even in clean air. I had a cool fight with JuJu, we were racing clean overtaking in spots were you shouldn't and fighting as we were having a lot of fun
tongue.png
. I had a crash with Lozza, kinda' came at an awful time as it wasn't near a pit window.

I made a few mistakes on the last stint, kinda' was falling asleep with thr bad result so I lost even more places. I thought I gained 2 places as on my screen Juju and Sonic disconnected and moved back into last place but were still on track...weird glitch there....

But yeah, run out of fuel on the last lap, was fueling saving and lost 2 more places. Awful awful awful race
tongue.png

Finaly found some time to do my race report. I hope some more members will take the time for theirs coz I really like to read them.

Quali - 2nd
Race - 3rd

Qualifying:
Went much better than I expected. I really didn't think I was going to stick it on the front row beside JT with the quality grid in this season. As in every preseaon race I decided to pit after the first out lap to have better tyres at the end of Q and less fuel on board. The tactic worked great, I was really calm in Q which meant I equaled my PB 33.1. Was happy to see it was more than enough for the front row.

Race:
I did a bad start, reaction time was not the best and Sonic almost got me in turn 1 but I closed the inside and held the 2nd position. I could stay behind JT for 2 laps than I started making minor mistakes which meant the leader was getting away from me and Tony in 3rd ever so closer. In few laps Tony got me in turn 1 and I was not really putting up a fight as I was focusing on finishing on podium.

Then it started. One of the longets and hardest battles I ever had. Sonic was on me like there is no tomorrow! I noticed I might have bit less aero so I was bit quicker on straights than Sonic. So the plan was keep him behind as I didnt think I can keep up if he gets ahaed of me. At the end of the first stint I made a mistake and Sonic got about 5 sec lead, at this point I said goodbye to podium. I actually stayed one lap more on track than Sonic but I fuel a small amount in first stop and when I got out of pits I was suprizingly infront of Sonic again!

Same story for the 2nd stint, hard battle all the way but I somehow still managed to stay infront. Now pitting for the final time and with the last stint infront I knew Sonic will go for it. And he did a few times with very late braking but exiting the corner I always got infront again. Really sick stuff!

With few laps to go I saw the poduim in my sights. Sonic got really close again, we were actually side by side a few corners but I stayed in 3rd after efending the whole 250km race in Fuji! finished just ahaed and I must say I was thrilled after the race!

One of the best races for me personaly and I really love the new GT6 after the update. I think its by far the most realistic GT game ever made. We are in for one hell of a season!

Most importantly for me as organiser is no connection issues. GT6 servers look very strong lately. :bowdown:

Shame for Hasinho, I hope you fix pedals by Tuesday. I also must mention that having a 16 point lead over Lozza feels great :dopey:

Niss i think you went up another level in the last week .

I will soon beg you for a few secrets :)

I don't think I have any real secrets tbh. I just really like Fuji and I always do well here. I think I finished on the podium at every GTF Fuji race. Harder races are coming for me now with Brands being one of them.

Q: 8th
R: 7th

I made an average start and being on the inside I braked for turn one early, but gently to avoid both surprises in front and behind with the result that I lost a couple of places. The first stint was just a mixture of inconsistent laps and not making up places, plus a tank-slapper at the exit of the final turn before lap 10 really put me on the back foot. It was encouraging to see almost everyone three stopping, so I thought biding my time might bring a reasonable finish in the end but it turned out that the fuel compromised two stops too much unless it’s possible to do a 19 lap first stint without being too careful either…..

The second stint was spent reeling off the laps and where I was on borrowed time when amongst JT and Tony until the second stop. The third stint was spent again mostly doing consistent laps, having a little battle with Lozza and looking to make the fuel last 19 laps....safer to coast on the last lap rather than test how much fuel was left in the pipework…..

I overlooked a couple of things and underestimated how much downforce most were running, so some things will be carried over to the next race.

Ok Sken. 👍

Room Up: 1472-4710-9952-5901-8805

Drivers in:

- Basse
- Nissman
- Skengdigi

Edit: Room Closed

Last edited:
Brands practice room is up and runing.

I now added all drivers in the series on PSN so I wont be posting numbers anymore. Just click on ''Friend's Room'' and you should find it.

Edit:

After my fuel test in Brands just now I decided to shorten the remaining races of the season by 1 lap. I did exaclty 21 laps with full tank, I barely came in pits. So based on that I think it's best to shorten the races for another lap so we have more strategies avaliable. This is now the last change for race lenghts. I do apologize for this late rule changes but you have to understand that I didn't have any prior testing on fast fuel consumption. I think we got it spot on now.

Edit:

Season Schedule updated.

S7+Schedule.PNG

Last edited:
Race day fellas!

I need to mention a few things before the race. I noticed a driver or two were cutting the pit exit line in Fuji. Because this was Rd.1 I will give out just warnings. Please be more careful in the next races leaving the pit lane, especially on a narrow track as Brands Hatch.

Try to be patient in the first laps tonight. Track is very narrow and there is not lot of places to overtake. I think drivers with no mistakes will gain the most in the race here so try to be smart when it comes to overtaking a car please.

In other news, Basse will race tonight so we have a full Team Xanavi Z.

Shadowman is a reserve for now, no cancelations for the race tonight at the moment.

Niss! Stop triple posting man. Give us a chance to post something! :) glad it's finally race day though, been looking forward to this race a lot! Good point about the pit exit line, it's a very important one here with the nature of that first corner. We need to make sure we say this in the room just before the race, for people who don't check the forums! Make sure they know penalties can be given for it! Anyway, see you guys in a couple of hours!

Track Rules Updates:

Rd. 2 - Brands Hatch

-- Allowed to cut the all the white lines when Entering the pit lane.

-- NOT allowed to cut the white line when Exiting pit lane.

-- Allowed to go wide over the red white kerb in Turn 3

Last edited:
Big news in the driver market. Petronas Racing sign half brother of both Ayrton Senna and Michael Schumacher also known to have an affair with the Stig...AYRTONSCHUMACHER ! Welcome back mate! ;)

Last edited:
Vroom, vroom.

Is there a practice lap time chart as before? I had a look but couldn't see anything.

Nah, we haven't got one here Ayrton! There's people testing every night, so we just see eachothers lap times that way. Feel free to post any lap times you achieve in the forum :)

Race Result: Qualifying 3rd. Race 4th.

Great race for me this week. Very much surprised myself with getting 3rd place in qualifying, which was very important at a circuit like this! Had a reasonable start and stayed with Tony and JT for about 1 lap, I knew that if i tried to stay with them any longer i would end up crashing! :) After that i was overtaken by JUJU on lap 2, with a great move around the outside I must say! Once all this had settled down I just tried to settle into a rhythm and save a bit of fuel so I could make the 1 stop. Came out of the pits just ahead of Mirial, I was hoping to try to hold him off but I had to start saving fuel after a few laps as I could see that I wouldnt make it to the end if I carried on at his pace! Not much happened after that, until the final 2 laps when JUJU pulled another great move on me after I lost time behind a slow J-Town. Overall a good result, glad I could make up for having such a bad result at Fuji! And looking forward to Bathurst now!

Also a final note, great job making it through this first corner on lap 1 with no incidents guys!! :)
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_10.jpg

See you in testing!

Back