European GT2 Series 1 - Nemesis-Reaper is the champion!PS4 

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 477 comments

Which day works best for you? Up to 2 choices - please comment with extra details

• Monday

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
United Kingdom
UK
ajh_1990
European GT2 series on a weekday evening from 9pm British Summer Time. Please vote in the poll regarding what day works best for you.

Cars:
BMW M3 GT2 x 5
Chevrolet Corvette C7R x 5
Ferrari 458 GT2 x 5
Plus one extra of any to make 16

16-15-14-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 in GT

Tracks:
Nurburgring GP (GT) 23 laps (shakedown - 26th June)

Silverstone GP 20 laps (10th July)
Spa 17 laps (17th July)
Mugello 23 laps (24th July)
One week break (I'm away at the Spa 24)
Barcelona GP 25 laps (7th August)
Imola 24 laps (14th August)
Monza 21 laps (21st August)

9pm - room open for qualifying
9:30pm - race starts (delay 60 seconds)
~10:15pm - race ends

Autoclutch - on
Traction control - factory
ABS - factory
Stability control - off
Tyre blankets - on
Fuel rate - 100%
Tyre wear rate - 100%
Damage rate - 0%
Allowed tyres out - 3
Qualify limit - 10%

Time of day - 3pm
Weather - Clear
Ambient temperature - 24c
Track Surface - Optimum

Penalties - If you get a penalty and need to slow down to serve it, please do so off the racing line and pay attention to cars coming up fast behind you.

I'm looking to start the series after Le Mans this month so please sign up if you're interested/can make it, along with voting for day preference and car choice. Add me on ajh_1990 on PSN and I'll be sending out the room password before it opens.

Last edited:
Entry List:

BMW M3 GT2 - FULL
Hobbsy
buybon355
ajh_1990
Pies1123
ItsOsvaldo123

Chevrolet Corvette C7R - FULL
twiggllett
gt6champnk69
ROBQT
mightylieven
nissman

Ferrari 458 GT2 - FULL
Ryan Wall/WalleyUK
walker177
wittedave
numbnuts70
cubertom

Last edited:
Hi Andrew, is your plan to race every week, with one round/race per week?

the time works well for me, to the point that I could almost do any day of the week but Wednesday would be preferred.
do you plan on doing any pre-series racing?

cheers
Hobbsy

@hobbsy The idea is one race per week so once we have enough people we can set a start date and go from there. Would like to have a shakedown event as well to see how the room setup/connections go etc.

@Ryan Wall Excellent!

If you could both work out which cars you want then we can start to fill up the grid and hopefully attract more interest. If it takes longer than expected to get a bigger grid then I'm happy to wait but I do also want to go racing. Thanks for joining in!

@hobbsy The idea is one race per week so once we have enough people we can set a start date and go from there. Would like to have a shakedown event as well to see how the room setup/connections go etc.

@Ryan Wall Excellent!

If you could both work out which cars you want then we can start to fill up the grid and hopefully attract more interest. If it takes longer than expected to get a bigger grid then I'm happy to wait but I do also want to go racing. Thanks for joining in!
I'll take one of the Ferrari's :)

Just a thought buddy, the new dlc shouldn't be far off coming out on PS4 which has the Audi R18 and Toyota TS040, might be worth holding off for that if things pick up :)

Only just come out on PC so might be a couple of months yet going by how things have been. But when that happens I will definitely be planning to run a series with all 3 hybrids :)

Hi @andrew1990 have you tested the 4 GT2 cars against each other? From my initial test of the BMW Ferrari and Porsche I get quite different lap times!

Cheers

Hi @andrew1990 have you tested the 4 GT2 cars against each other? From my initial test of the BMW Ferrari and Porsche I get quite different lap times!

Cheers

The Porsche will possibly be a little different. Wanted it in there to get extra GT2 cars. The other 3 shod be balanced as they were used in an online combo by AC before private lobbies were available. Of necessary then the Porsche could be removed.

@gt6champnk69 You've done all you need to do!

If it's that much quicker then we can always remove the Porsche, add one more each GT2 and lose one of the 919s. Thoughts everyone?
Could you not use the older Porsche 911? Or am I imagining that that car is even on the game lol?

If it's that much quicker then we can always remove the Porsche, add one more each GT2 and lose one of the 919s. Thoughts everyone?
Sounds okay for me. Though I would miss the Porsche in this event, why not just give the Porsche an restriction on the transmission and camber / Toe?. I would not mind to give it a try out?:cheers:

I would suggest others try testing as well, I'm pretty consistent, but maybe not the best at getting the most out of the cars.
FYI all three cars were as stock setting, I didn't try the corvette, but like Andrew said these cars were all in the GT2 class series set up by Kunos. So I would like to think that they are close. The Porsche however is not strictly the same car class hence my interest to see how it compares.

Just my thoughts, I'm by no means trying to influence your decisions here, and would be happy to run as you decide.

It could be an option as a handicap car?

I would suggest others try testing as well, I'm pretty consistent, but maybe not the best at getting the most out of the cars.
FYI all three cars were as stock setting, I didn't try the corvette, but like Andrew said these cars were all in the GT2 class series set up by Kunos. So I would like to think that they are close. The Porsche however is not strictly the same car class hence my interest to see how it compares.

Just my thoughts, I'm by no means trying to influence your decisions here, and would be happy to run as you decide.

It could be an option as a handicap car?

To be honest it might be easier to just remove it? Saves any hassle of trying to balance/handicap it.

ETA: I've updated the main post as tyre wear rate was meant to be 100%, not the 0% I had accidentally posted.

Last edited:
I'm interested in joining! I am however in the U.S in EST but I can make that set time of 9pm BST.
I prefer to use the Porsche 919 (2015) or the Ferrari 458 gt2 if you do not have enough prototype interest.

Let me know the detail and or if it is open to people in the U.S.
PSN - streetsmark101

I'm interested in joining! I am however in the U.S in EST but I can make that set time of 9pm BST.
I prefer to use the Porsche 919 (2015) or the Ferrari 458 gt2 if you do not have enough prototype interest.

Let me know the detail and or if it is open to people in the U.S.
PSN - streetsmark101

Certainly open to US people if they can make the time! Could do with more prototype interest. I'm thinking of changing LMP to just the 2015 version as there is a speed difference between the two years.

ETA: Changed it to just the 2015 version of the 919. Gives us 3 different liveries and a fair playing field.

Last edited:
Back