European GT2 Series 1 - Nemesis-Reaper is the champion!PS4 

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 477 comments

Which day works best for you? Up to 2 choices - please comment with extra details

• Monday

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Sounds good,I'd like to join.Any night of the week is good for me.

1st car choice would be the 458 and 2nd the BMW but if needs be I'll race whatever's available.

Monday night seems to be the most popular so we'll go with that as race night. Are people around next Monday (26th June) for a shakedown event? Or possibly the 3rd July (week after)?

Will be good to have a run through and test how it all works and see how we all get on. People will then be free to make a last minute car change before the series starts, free slots pending.

Please confirm regarding availability.

Monday night seems to be the most popular so we'll go with that as race night. Are people around next Monday (26th June) for a shakedown event? Or possibly the 3rd July (week after)?

Will be good to have a run through and test how it all works and see how we all get on. People will then be free to make a last minute car change before the series starts, free slots pending.

Please confirm regarding availability.
I can make next Monday :)

I'll be running a test session on Monday night (26th) then. Times as stated in the first post. We'll see who can make it and how it all works. I'll choose a track that's not in the season line-up and we'll see how it goes.

I'll be running a test session on Monday night (26th) then. Times as stated in the first post. We'll see who can make it and how it all works. I'll choose a track that's not in the season line-up and we'll see how it goes.
See you Monday mate, looking forward to getting this started. Been a while since I've raced in a series :)

I should be ok to make this, also need to test how my connection fairs as have had some issues of late.

Cheers

I don’t think I can make this week’s July 26th test session.
I am still very interested in this series and plan on participating in future events.

We'll be using Nurburgring GP (GT) for the test night which will make Monza the final round.

Plenty of spaces available in LMP still!

I'd also like the first full round to be Monday 3rd July. I will be updating the OP accordingly.

Room opening in an hour! Make sure to have added me - ajh_1990

I'll be messaging everyone on here with the room details in advance.

So, as we have 6 GT2 entries and 2 LMP entries at the moment, I'm going to propose a change to just GT2 and have up to 5 of each car available? We have 2 weeks before the first round to get things sorted out. Will also have ABS on as well.

Thoughts? And if you have people you know who might be interested then let them know please!

So, as we have 6 GT2 entries and 2 LMP entries at the moment, I'm going to propose a change to just GT2 and have up to 5 of each car available? We have 2 weeks before the first round to get things sorted out. Will also have ABS on as well.

Thoughts? And if you have people you know who might be interested then let them know please!
I'd prefer it with the LMP cars in there, maybe you should hold off and wait for more interest?

I'd like to but I don't want to risk driving on my own. Those signed up for LMP could have the option to choose just before season start?
It's your Series buddy, it's up to you what you do. I've ran Series in the past on PC and GT6, sometimes it's better to hold off starting the series just to get the numbers otherwise people will get bored if there isn't enough competition. I don't understand why there isn't interest in a series like this or in fact any series I have looked at on the forum. Seems people don't seem to be playing Assetto Corsa :/

Hi Andrew,

I'd like to get involved in this. 919 is hard so I'll go for the BMW please.

I'm away on the 10th but should be cool for all other dates

Back