European GT2 Series 1 - Nemesis-Reaper is the champion!PS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter andrew1990
  • 477 comments
  • 29,854 views

Which day works best for you? Up to 2 choices - please comment with extra details

  • Monday

    Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Tuesday

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wednesday

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Thursday

    Votes: 6 30.0%

  • Total voters
    20
I double click the share button just before the race starts, this will then start the recording timer for what ever duration you have set. If notifications are on, you should get a pop up to tell you once the recording reaches its timer limit and stops. Then just double tap the share again to record the next stint.
I have mine set to 30mins, so need to record the race in two parts.

I think you can get to the settings from the share menu (single tap on share button) or if you go into the main settings menu. There are a couple of other settings you can play with depending on you PS4 model!
You can also change the button sequence of what does what (double tap/single tap/tap and hold)

If you forget to start recording when the race begins, you can capture gameplay from the last 15/30 minutes (settings dependent) if you pull up the share menu and choose to save video.

Hope that helps

Anyone run any laps yet? :confused: I would like to get an idea of laptime. Need to be on pace for final showdown :sly:

Thanks for the info mate, very helpful 👍

Haven't done any laps yet, will do over the weekend.
 
Ran a few laps today, fat with fuel, best lap was 1.49.5 tried to take fuel out for a qualy run but kept losing the rear? Maybe need to change the diff settings or soften the rear roll bar for a low fuel run. Noticeably quicker down the straights on low fuel though, much more so than any other circuit
 
1:53.6xx best so far. Should be improved on lower fuel but away from tomorrow through Sunday so last minute practice on Monday I think!
 
Ok, so finally got some laps in. Started out around 53 mark but have steadily chipped away at this. For the first time this series I have a quali setup and a race setup!

It's getting serious for this last race! ;) :lol:
 
Finale tonight! 1 hour 40 minutes until the the room is open for 45m practice followed by 15m qualifying.

GT2 showdown at Monza awaits! gt6champnk69 and Nemesis-Reaper are separated by just 5 points so a mistake or two means it could be all to play for!
 
How is the room going to be called and what is the password
 
How is the room going to be called and what is the password
Hi there, and welcome to the series mate. Andrew will let us all know when the room is open, stay tuned. Good luck, and good race to you:cheers:👍
 
The room is now up! Name is 'European GT2' and the password is 'zoomzoom'

The track is Monza.
 
Thanks @andrew1990 for making this great series. I glad that I joined, it has been the best experience for me competing online, hope the next season will be as good. Hope this last final season race will be one to remember for all of us. To Nemesis_Reaper, and everyone of you guys, good luck out there on track, and good race to you all:cheers:👍
 
Not happy with that 🤬 :mad:
 
Sorry if I tapped anyone did not mean it
 
Back