European GT2 Series 1 - Nemesis-Reaper is the champion!PS4 

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 477 comments

Which day works best for you? Up to 2 choices - please comment with extra details

• Monday

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
It was a lonely one, but very chuffed with 7th after two laps down at Imola. The leader board was all over the place, not sure whether the AC relative works properly or if it was that mental up front.

Thanks everyone!

I apologise for my mess driving tonight especially to @Cuber Tom for the nasty hit in the Lesmos.

I have a home made wheel stand and sometimes I have issues with my pedals getting lose/unscrewed, (must be the heavy braking zones in Monza)every time I was on the brakes the pedals moved slitghly forward, before I realised this I already out broke my self several times including spining out Cuber unfortunatly. I certanlly need to make some adjustments to my wheel stand so this doesn't happen again.

I wanted to finish the race even with lose pedals but I just kept making errors with no feel on the brakes.

Congratz the winners

Honestly, what am I doing in this event. I was sent into the wall on the first lap, and hit the leading car. Then on lap 10, or 11, I had just going past buybon355, before the first chicane, and he just dive bumbed me off the track. I didn't finish the race. Thank you. And congratulations to Nemesis-Reaper for the overall win. Please @andrew1990 , take a look at my uploaded video on my YouTube channel gt6champnk69_DK and take a look. I'm so pissed

It was a lonely one, but very chuffed with 7th after two laps down at Imola. The leader board was all over the place, not sure whether the AC relative works properly or if it was that mental up front.

Thanks everyone!
It was mental m8

Honestly, what am I doing in this event. I was sent into the wall on the first lap, and hit the leading car. Then on lap 10, or 11, I had just going past buybon355, before the first chicane, and he just dive bumbed me off the track. I didn't finish the race. Thank you. And congratulations to Nemesis-Reaper for the overall win. Please @andrew1990 , take a look at my uploaded video on my YouTube channel gt6champnk69_DK and take a look. I'm so pissed
I got wiped out by a back marker overtook him down the straight and got it good at turn 1

@gt6champnk69 you pushed me onto the grass into turn 1 on the opening lap ,then pushed me off onto the grass going down the straight before I hit you. It's on my video too. You also took me out at Mugello. I'm not happy either.

I saw you in my mirror on lap 1 and tried to avoid it but couldn't, and on lap 11 I saw you flying towards me backward in my mirror and thought i was going to be taken out again

That was a race to remember! Could people please message me if there are any issues with incidents. Video evidence will help things and decisions can be made if necessary. Please include links and what happened from your point of view.

Congratulations to wittedave on the win!

2nd: gt6champnk69 65
3rd: robqt 60
=4th: buybon355 51
=4th: ajh_1990 51
6th: wittedave 40
7th: cubertom 38
8th: IRT_NissmanR32 34
9th: mightylieven 32
10th: twiggllett 26
11th: Walker177mk2 24
12th: Pies1123 20
13th: walleyuk 17
14th: geordie139 14

Congratulations to Nemesis-Reaper on taking the title! Details for Series 2 will be announced soon and we'll be able to develop it from there.

Can we also please keep things civil in the thread? Incidents happen and they're never good, but we've generally been alright this season and had courteous driving/apologies when people have made mistakes. I want that to continue in the future please.

Thank you to everyone for turning up and racing. I really appreciate all of your time, feedback and input. As it seems to work we'll stick with Monday nights and go from there. Cheers!

Attachments

• Monza Qualifying.jpg
    Monza Qualifying.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Monza Race.jpg
    Monza Race.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
@gt6champnk69 you pushed me onto the grass into turn 1 on the opening lap ,then pushed me off onto the grass going down the straight before I hit you. It's on my video too. You also took me out at Mugello. I'm not happy either.[/hQUOTE]
@buybon355 are you alright?. I was in P4 on the grid, in front of couyou into turn 1 on the opening lap, you moved to my right side, I also need to defend cmy position you know, you could just have stayed behind me into the first corner, you didn't had to sent me into the barrier. Whatever I did at Mugello I didn't do it on purpose. We are racing each other, and it is meant to be fun, but I have been clean and fair in every race.

I saw you in my mirror on lap 1 and tried to avoid it but couldn't, and on lap 11 I saw you flying towards me backward in my mirror and thought i was going to be taken out again
Both times @Cuber Tom , it was done deliberate by @buybon355 against me. On the first lap, he hid my rear end, that send me into the barrier and I lost control of the car, I tried to break as much as I could. Then on lap 11, in the braking zone to the first chicane, he just punted me from behind without braking, so I'm glad I didn't hit you there. I had my best start in the series, and then he loses his head, and have to ruin my race, not ones, but twice, omg, what an douceback

Both times @Cuber Tom , it was done deliberate by @buybon355 against me. On the first lap, he hid my rear end, that send me into the barrier and I lost control of the car, I tried to break as much as I could. Then on lap 11, in the braking zone to the first chicane, he just punted me from behind without braking, so I'm glad I didn't hit you there. I had my best sta

Keep this sort of thing OFF the thread please.

Both times @Cuber Tom , it was done deliberate by @buybon355 against me. On the first lap, he hid my rear end, that send me into the barrier and I lost control of the car, I tried to break as much as I could. Then on lap 11, in the braking zone to the first chicane, he just punted me from behind without braking, so I'm glad I didn't hit you there. I had my best start in the series, and then he loses his head, and have to ruin my race, not ones, but twice, omg, what an douceback
Crashes are going to happen, especially on lap 1 and i don't think anyone would hit anyone else on purpose

Why?. It was done deliberate. I have done mistakes, yes!, but I have never done any deliberate. Thanks for no help. ?

I said to message me directly with any issues. I don't want the thread to be full of arguments. DM me the details and we'll see what buybon says/has evidence of as well and go from there. Please send me YouTube links as well. I'd like Series 1 to end on a positive note please.

Yes mate, I had to nurse it through the last chicane, it keep trying to bite me... didn't help having a Ferrari up me backside though :scared: that's racing I guess
Yes it was my fault completely.
Congratulation on winning the Championship

I said to message me directly with any issues. I don't want the thread to be full of arguments. DM me the details and we'll see what buybon says/has evidence of as well and go from there. Please send me YouTube links as well. I'd like Series 1 to end on a positive note please.
I understand, my emotions are just running high, sorry. I will do that later Andrew.

Can we do something next Monday as well? Would anyone be up for a Group C race? 787b, porsche 962 and Merchants Sauber C9. Absolute beasts, but there's never anyone racing them. So much fun around somewhere like Spa or Mugello

Highights of my Race

I saw on my replay, it through Ascari. I had no idea were you went during the race.
We had a really good battle throughout the race

What a race you drove really well, hey that wasn't me that nudged you when it was the three of us, the Ferrari is so much better on the brakes. :( well done m8

Back