European GT3 Championship ClosedFinished 

• Thread starter SlotDave96
  • 117 comments
Lol I just need to get my head around the cars, been far to set on the N24 I think I've forgotten how to setup and drive other cars

Lol I just need to get my head around the cars, been far to set on the N24 I think I've forgotten how to setup and drive other cars

I know what you mean, the cars are very focused on getting set up well. I adjusted my set up on the R8 from ubber understeer by a bit and it oversteered bad. Still can't get over how bad I did ;)

What are the specs? Cant find then in the op

They are on the first post, the pictures just under the logo

Hi there. I'd like to sign up for this series. Sounds cool. Can I put my name down for another seat in the BMW Z4 please?

PSN: aboe_83

:cheers:

Hi there. I'd like to sign up for this series. Sounds cool. Can I put my name down for another seat in the BMW Z4 please?

PSN: aboe_83

Sorry for the late reply, but I think you can see on the first page your in ;)

I have been 'tweaking' the car for Silverstone, I have gotten down to 2.03.9s. How is everyone else getting on, or we being hush hush ;)

HAHA a wheel is needed ;) i picked my DFGT up off ebay for £55, and they were still on retail at £120

That's the issue, £100 is quite a fair bit. But I need one... Well done on getting it that cheap though :)

Sorry I missed the test. For some reason my 'Alerts' didn't work right and so I missed the activity. Let me know if there is another one next week. Focus for me this weekend is the final round of VLN

Sorry I missed the test. For some reason my 'Alerts' didn't work right and so I missed the activity. Let me know if there is another one next week. Focus for me this weekend is the final round of VLN

Don't worry about it mate ;)
Tuesday is the next race and the first round of the championship :)

Changing my car to Audi R8 LMS '12(normal car) so the Z4's are freed up.

Ok cheers mate, don't want too many Z4s :)

So memto89 1.55/6s 👍
And you are also doing 1.56s 👍

Me, this morning after 5 minutes 2.03... :lol: I have no idea how you guys are sooo fast! :lol:

So memto89 1.55/6s 👍
And you are also doing 1.56s 👍

Me, this morning after 5 minutes 2.03... :lol: I have no idea how you guys are sooo fast! :lol:
years and years of practising with some of the best guys lol, harder the competition the more the desire to win

Hey Slot :)

Just a couple of questions... I've seen the practice times and I'm in the region of 4-5 seconds off the pace (pb so far is a 59), which I'll be honest is unusual I think, so:

We're running hard tyres?
Also, are the cars allowed any performance upgrades?

Ah lol... cool. I've just been on softs too and am a lot closer so that's cool, makes sense :)

1:59.2 on RH but the car did a 3H race at the Nurburgring last night and hasn't visited GT Auto since so it's down on power.

Last edited:
Cool. Seems a bit more reasonable tbh. I reckon 58's for me once I've learnt the track a bit more and worked on setup. Silverstone is a track I usually avoid racing at so it's taking longer than usual to 'bed-in'.
If you wanna join me for some testing/practise, lobby #: 1472 6681 3329 8085 9156

How did the race go, btw?

Oh it was good, managed to win after a strategy error by my rival who was faster. He stayed out on slicks but the rain didn't stop, so I passed him and pulled 80secs on him after being 20secs behind(he was 2mins down after the start).

Ok, let us confirm all the drivers making it for tomorrows race: The first round at Silverstone.
(sorting it out as I know some can make only a few of the rounds)

Back