European GT3 Championship ClosedFinished 

• Thread starter SlotDave96
  • 117 comments
aboe_83: Confirmed!

P.S. I have a practise lobby up atm, if anyone's interested in putting in a few laps...

Lobby#: 1472 6118 3830 2746 0724 CLOSED

Last edited:
I am pulling out of this series, don't think I can make it to the races, and GT3 cars in Gran Turismo are a joke at the time being

Anyone got a practise lobby up?

EDIT: Guess not...

Room # (open until 18:30): 1472 6399 8451 1925 5779

Last edited:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Happened again!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

If we have memto run the race (due to experience) you guys can have the race while I attempt to fix ps3 :(

As long as you guys get a race.

Lobby open!!!

:bowdown:cheers mate.

:( Can't believe the first round of my championship and I am missing it.

I maybe online to watch you guys. But I will be testing the connection and seeing if it holds up first of all.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND ENJOY YOURSELVES!!!! :sly:

Grats to memto (seems like another time you've been gifted a win because of a strategic error - wp though).

I'd forgotten to buy rain tyres for my car, but nm - another lesson learnt.

See you soon.

will anyone have pictures of the race? due to the time difference i wont be able to join but gt3 cars are one of my passions and i'd love to see the event.

will anyone have pictures of the race? due to the time difference i wont be able to join but gt3 cars are one of my passions and i'd love to see the event.

If you want to see some GT3 car pics check out https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/2014-nurburgring-24-hour.293764/page-17 and my race reports for VLN Round 2 (#489)

Also check the one off race we did as a first competitive taster for the same cars ( and VLN Teams ) for the 'Christmas Team Cup Down Under' (CTCDU) at Bathurst
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/christmas-team-cup-down-under-ctcdu-results.302032/

race coverage was to notch. i did not notice the corvette but it was my understanding it could be used. did i miss something? i would be interested if there arer still spots on the grid. thanks.

race coverage was to notch. i did not notice the corvette but it was my understanding it could be used. did i miss something? i would be interested if there arer still spots on the grid. thanks.
If you are referring to the Corvette that you might have seen in pictures on the VLN thread, it was included for VLN Round 1 which was run on GT5, but R2 and on was on GT6 and the Vette, Viper and a few others could not be performance balanced sufficiently to run with the new GT3 class cars.

Both those series are finished now. They were build ups to the annual Nurburgring 24hr Team Race on 22nd Feb. Entry for that is closed but if you want to watch it will have multiple Livestreams running. If you are on Facebook you can 'Like' www.facebook.com/GTPN24 to see the race schedule, details of the streams, interviews with teams, and all the rest of the build up to the race. If you want to take part in some way there are still open spots in the Renault Megane Trophy 'Support' race which will be part of the morning build up on 22nd a Feb.

Sorry, didn't mean to take this thread off topic. If you want more details PM me.

Last edited:
hi all,
Still having major issues with my ps3.
Sorted the log in stuff but cannot turn of my ps3. It has started to get hot :odd: Any ideas?

The only race I can make is Nurb/F.

Though on lap time front I was looking pretty handy. Just did a 1:54.8 on RS with fuel on fast. I did a 1:58.3 on RH.

Last edited:
Really sorry but I'm going to have to withdraw from this Championship. I have our main event of the year the GTP Nurb 24 to prepare for and right after that is season 3 of the WEC. And I have to fit in some real life stuff around that too.

Good luck with the series

Really sorry but I'm going to have to withdraw from this Championship. I have our main event of the year the GTP Nurb 24 to prepare for and right after that is season 3 of the WEC. And I have to fit in some real life stuff around that too.

Good luck with the series

Dam, ok fair enough. Know the feeling of too much going on ;)

The only race I can make is Nurb/F.

Though on lap time front I was looking pretty handy. Just did a 1:54.8 on RS with fuel on fast. I did a 1:58.3 on RH.

OK, if that's the only event ok

I'm really sorry to do this but I'm gonna have to susspend my participation for the next few rounds due to my n24 commitments

The room is open, all drivers entered to race please enter before 19:00GMT (we plan to do qualifying soon after)

Back